Mitali as Karthik's lawyer

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I guess the makers have called Mitali for a reason and she is also an advocate.

As we all have got hints of the upcoming custody drama after Karthik discovers Taht Naira is alive and has a baby. And it will take him some time to find out Taht it's his baby. I guess during the mad aggression track Mitali would be hired from Karthik's side for baby's custody. And Karthik would assassinate Naira's character in the court with Murali's help.

While Mihir would help Naira as he would be her friend and buisness partner. Mitali and Mihir would have already broken up at the start of leap.

What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't think so they show this in this show yrrkh is not this type or a negative show ya sometimes or start a track like that but past records they end or mid of track they show very differently then any other show or in positive manner

Firstly I dunno think so leap happen promo just for hype or or attaintion towards the show or if leap happen I think the track of mihir and mittal is end and I think naira leave udaipur and  go to rishikesh and doing job their and raise her child (kaira )there