Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Raj tweet is sweet. Hope for the best.

binivenugopal18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All the best to Meera 👍

I don't know what to say about the details of her new show.

It will be good if Mahesh Pandey only producing and writer team is different.

but anyway TV world is always unpredictable and a gamble.

It's just about going ahead with what their gut feeling saying for actors.

So hope for the best and good luck to her.

Night_dreamer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow!Congrats to meera 🎉🎊🥳 ...cheers to the new beginnings..... U will rock it girl.....I wish this new character becomes another milestone in her career like Chakor

Currently I'm off from tv, I will give this show a try only for meera

It would be cherry on the cake if VJ is casted as ML... but chances are very less🙁....I probably won't be able to ship her with new ML....what to do...Sukor are very close to my heart😌

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That's great news she bagged a new show soon. She got a mid break too. She always say she is a work-a-holic, so being choosy with her roles doesn't fit her right. 

I don't think a modern look will bring in something new, its sole responsibility of Meera to deliver something new through her character instead of aping Chakor. Shez grown so much as an actor in Udaan, I believe she will deliver a lot more growth through this show. Wishing her all luck. 👍🏼

Less talked about the crew, the better. 😳

BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Has Mahesh Pandey produced anything before this on tv? Any daily soap? 

Edited by BeeSandy - 4 years ago
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

Has Mahesh Pandey produced anything before this on tv? Any daily soap? 

After donning a lot of script writing in many popular television series and films, Mahesh also entered the world of production. He is the co-writer and producer of the popular television series, Anamika on Sony TV. This is the first soap that he produced in association with Indian producer, Vikas Seth under their very first joint venture banner, Trishul Productions. Vikas and Mahesh also produced the popular soap, ‘Dil Se Di Dua…Saubhagyavati Bhava?’ on Life OK.

https://www.nettv4u.com/celebrity/hindi/writer/mahesh-pandey

LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrutha131

After donning a lot of script writing in many popular television series and films, Mahesh also entered the world of production. He is the co-writer and producer of the popular television series, Anamika on Sony TV. This is the first soap that he produced in association with Indian producer, Vikas Seth under their very first joint venture banner, Trishul Productions. Vikas and Mahesh also produced the popular soap, ‘Dil Se Di Dua…Saubhagyavati Bhava?’ on Life OK.

https://www.nettv4u.com/celebrity/hindi/writer/mahesh-pandey

Tfs Ammu :)

I had read this too. Being a fan of meera, I did some research too😁 on knowing he is going to be the one producing her show next.

And he did had an attractive history to his profile. I didnt know all this at all. 

once , I dont know whom , either mesh or bini, they told he was a writer of ekta shows,so i expected tracks could be gripping initially atleast but with respect to udaan, he just disappointed the fans. maybe its bhallaji fault too. bcoz Raghav as a character, he has written well and the confession scene of raghav too. so he does have some content in his head. 

so on reading crew details of new show, intially I was like , he, the producer, his name scared me as i know only his recent work but after research calmed a little seeing all this😁😁

but even then hope, he has hired a very good story writer and he doesnt have much hand in story telling😁

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago
BeeSandy thumbnail

I think he's made a Zee show too. Zain Imam was a part of it before NK. Found an old TC article... Yeh Vaada Raha. Don't think it was successful though it ran for more than a year.

BeeSandy thumbnail

Looks like this show might have a Bhojpuri flavour. All the best to Meera. For me though it all stops with Udaan. Loved watching her in it. 

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail