Karan has been approached for Big Boss 13.

tzip.74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The article said that there is a long list of names... And the list includes Karan Vohra's name. 

The article also says that he has to choose between YHM 2 and Big Boss because he will not be able to do both. 

This article is on IWMBUZZ. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

I thought they were talking about Karan Patel. There are so many Karans in the industry, it really gets confusing sometimes.

tzip.74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhankarbeats87

I thought they were talking about Karan Patel. There are so many Karans in the industry, it really gets confusing sometimes.

Both Karan Vohra and Karan Patel have been approached. According to SBB Karan Patel is doing Big Boss but when he was asked he said he was still reluctant to do Big Boss. SBB said that earlier YHM was stopping because the story is going nowhere, Divyanka is doing other things and the TRP'S are low...  but now, Karan Patel wanting to do Big Boss is the main reason why YHM is shutting down. He wants a rest before he enters the " MAD HOUSE" called the BIG BOSS house. 

Edited by tzip.74 - 4 years ago
jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

KV would do better than entering that asylum. His life's already a circus thanks to his crazy insta followers. Big Boss , though it claims to be a reality show, encourages people to bark like mad dogs at one another. 

Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pls dont want kv to do this crap bb...pls i hope even if its true,he rejects it..Otherwise his career will go down to haywire..On the other hand it will be good if he does yhm2...It will help him to show his acting power..i so want him in yhm2

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Oh hell no for this......!!

That show is nothing but a chaos to a character ...  

tzip.74 thumbnail

Yes I agree with all of you but it really depends on KV's real opinion of Big Boss? He may be tempted to accept the offer because it is the ideal show to get noticed for a BOLLYWOOD ROLE. If he does do BIG BOSS he will not be the only one who will accept the offer for this reason (BOLLYWOOD). It not only helps to get noticed for a BOLLYWOOD role but I read that Romil and Deepika (Big Boss 12) have landed themselves in the new 9pm show on Star. 

If he does do it. I don't know how I will watch because during the last season there were incidents which are not worth talking about? 🙄

I don't know how I will see him doing all those CRAZY things? 😄

So, Yes I would definitely prefer if he did YHM 2 but finally we will all have to wait and see what happens?