SKIP-WORTHY EPISODE !!!!

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

People, everybody from Veer guy, sissy, to Radhika, to Su Bua, Shanti or whoever that is will irritate you like heck😡! Skip it to save your sanity🤔 . 

Mishti scenes were cute. Ruhaan is desperately waiting for Mishti sitting in front of the entrance. Reminds you of Ishaan on his birthday😭 But, you blink, you miss it😲Arnav is the grounding influence👍🏼

I am not going to waste my breath anymore on this episode 👎🏼

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

True..This is a filler episode..Only Mishtu scene was watchable.. Jealous Mishtu is so cute😆❤️

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

People, everybody from Veer guy, sissy, to Radhika, to Su Bua, Shanti or whoever that is will irritate you like heck😡! Skip it to save your sanity🤔 . 

Mishti scenes were cute. Ruhaan is desperately waiting for Mishti sitting in front of the entrance. Reminds you of Ishaan on his birthday😭 But, you blink, you miss it😲Arnav is the grounding influence👍🏼

I am not going to waste my breath anymore on this episode 👎🏼

Stole my words Mills.....it was skip worthy.... I wish I had skipped it!! Everything from gemmy to sissy....grhhhhhh!!!!!! I'm sorry I'm taking it out on your post but seriously grhhhhh!!! 

Mishti scene was cute💜💜💜😍😍 Ruhaan waiting for her💜💜 but as you said, you blink and you miss it....it was too momentarily and instead they gave us one more drooling fest!! I don't even wanna say anything now, cause any person would've noticed his bored expression!! Any way I'm regretting waking up at 6!! And abandoning my precious sleep for the drooling and whining!!....I deserve better. Period.

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Before I leave for the day, who else thought that interaction between Mishti, Ruhaan at the mall was wierd? I understand about not rubbing it in, but I don't understand putting your life on hold till such time that the jilted Veer guy comes around😡👎🏼 I totally understand about waiting to tell Veer guy about themselves, but denying each other of their company, I don't understand nor do I support. I agree with being discreet about their relationship, but aren't they taking it too far with saying " let us be away, let us do kosish". That seems to be soo stupid. I feel that the writers diluted what is between Mishti, Ruhaan in the last 2 days, with this stupidity of " staying away". I can't explain it better now😳, but once I get a more clearer thought, I will say it. 

Because, who says human emotions are linear? How do they know that the Veer guy is going to come around? There are any number of ways he could process/react . He could behave as he is doing now, doubting, stalking, double checking. Yeh toh, iska aadat hain, which both of them don't know. It is not like he is ever going to whole heartedly accept Mishti, Ruhaan together. For him, he is the best guy, a elite educated guy with a company to his name, uska toh koi contest hi nahin. So how will he ever understand? 

If either of them are my family members, would I ask them to put their life on hold? NO.  It is very different with season 1. There it was a wife, pregnant and rubbing in a mistress in her face while her heart is breaking is pathetic. In real life, how many people get out of engagements? Do they all wait for the other party to give their blessing for them to move on? I can't seem to wrap my head around this nonsense. People, give me some wisdom🤔I am not getting it. 

Later girls ........

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Before I leave for the day, who else thought that interaction between Mishti, Ruhaan at the mall was wierd? I understand about not rubbing it in, but I don't understand putting your life on hold till such time that the jilted Veer guy comes around😡👎🏼 I totally understand about waiting to tell Veer guy about themselves, but denying each other of their company, I don't understand nor do I support. I agree with being discreet about their relationship, but aren't they taking it too far with saying " let us be away, let us do kosish". That seems to be soo stupid. I feel that the writers diluted what is between Mishti, Ruhaan in the last 2 days, with this stupidity of " staying away". I can't explain it better now😳, but once I get a more clearer thought, I will say it. 

Because, who says human emotions are linear? How do they know that the Veer guy is going to come around? There are any number of ways he could process/react . He could behave as he is doing now, doubting, stalking, double checking. Yeh toh, iska aadat hain, which both of them don't know. It is not like he is ever going to whole heartedly accept Mishti, Ruhaan together. For him, he is the best guy, a elite educated guy with a company to his name, uska toh koi contest hi nahin. So how will he ever understand? 

If either of them are my family members, would I ask them to put their life on hold? NO.  It is very different with season 1. There it was a wife, pregnant and rubbing in a mistress in her face while her heart is breaking is pathetic. In real life, how many people get out of engagements? Do they all wait for the other party to give their blessing for them to move on? I can't seem to wrap my head around this nonsense. People, give me some wisdom🤔I am not getting it. 

Later girls ........

Yep! I did find it weird Milli. However, Ruhaan was over staying away. Bcz, he couldn't. Now, Mishti wanted to stay away..

It's not like they were openly flirting & romancing...So, why the need to stay away. Okay! May be it's good that they are thinking about veer. But, not telling about their relationship as of now makes sense. But, staying away when they are already discreet is beyond my understanding...

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

((Hii Mili Dear ❤️🤗👍🏼Skipped this 2 epis 😛👍🏼also Get lost in Neela Nag memories 😛❤️courtesy that show shown Ru ❤️Partner 😎Shivi 😳in weekend😛)))

(Coming to Silsila 2 😎Staying away or Close should depend on Their Respective Moods and Their own Family Members Makes sense Now Mishaan 😎not the Other Family ❓ Not The gem Guy recovery but all the drama is for Giving tht Character in Story nothing else )

(Circle rounds in Theory of S1 Last ML track 😈 both Mishti Ruhaan wondering /Roaming + Veer Guy Stalking +Mishaan  Try to be distance of wellfare  etc but Writers should tone down interpreting both seasons to extremely different situations )

Later girls ........

Cool Dear 😎😳😛 hope next epis can come in considerable way 😃😛.

Have A Good Day /Time ❤️👍🏼🤗

😃❤️🤗❤️🤗😃