~Dukhti Ho Koi Baat Mujhpe Aane De~Happy 200~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Yeahhhh Our show completed 200 episodes todaysmiley40smiley41Once again Congratulations to each and every person in Guddan Team for their efforts in gifting us beautiful episodessmiley32smiley10Keep Shiningsmiley31Many more milestones to comesmiley27

- Yippeeee Finally Bua ji confessed She is proud of India's Youngest Saas, Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindalsmiley40smiley41She hugged her and gave her dosti wala Pyaar smiley27smiley31Congratulations Gudiyasmiley20

- Bua ji also confessed Guddan can never harm their bahuz to Akshatsmiley40smiley41

- I just loved how Guddan held his hand & stopped him from asking questions to their family members smiley20and I loved how he nodded his head in agreementsmiley14 *So Hubby Wifey Feels*smiley27

- Just for the beauty of this shot - SAAS & SASURsmiley42+ Ht differencesmiley27

- I loved how Guddan was looking at Her irritated gussewale Jindal Saabsmiley42

- I loved how she samjhofied him not to take any action in a hurrysmiley32 & see it's Guddan today asked him not to act hurry bcz it may lead to bad results matlab she has inherited his quality of "sochke karo"smiley17smiley32

- I loved how she said she cant catch the culprit w/o her best friend's helpsmiley31 & that innocent way of confession asking him to help her with that "Chaliye na" did calm down his anger a little bitsmiley14She acted like water for his aag wali gussasmiley27How beautiful nasmiley42 + height differencesmiley42

- Akshan bedroom scene was so beautifully executedsmiley42smiley10, Dil Jaan Jigar sab le losmiley27smiley32

- I just loved how Akshat's anger calmed down hearing Guddan's rone ki awaaz and he came to her worried asking the reason & was ready to blast the person for making his Guddan shed her precious tearssmiley14smiley40The way he asked "Kya hua ro q rahi ho" to her was with so delicate and extra soft tonesmiley27smiley14

- Guddan is that even a question to ask dear?smiley17Abhi abhi dekha nah how your Jindal Saab was fuming in anger seeing your aasu so it's 200% sure na HE WILL NOT TOLERATE ANYONE IN THIS WHOLE WORLD TO MAKE U CRY AND IF ANYONE DID AN ATTEMPT TO DO SO THEN THEY WILL HAVE TO FACE YOUR JINDAL SAAB KA 440V GUSSAsmiley15smiley40

- When Guddan said the reason for her aasu is bcz she miss bua ji like Akshat main bhi hairan thi hain??smiley22 Tab hi mereko laga baat kuch aur hi haismiley39

"Guddan Ek Min, Seedhi khadi raho, Tum Saree ko nahi lapet rahi ho Saree tumhein lapet rahi hai"

- I literally rofled when Akshat said thissmiley37 It was really cute to watch how Gudiya messed up Sareesmiley36

- That  way of Akshat asking permission to help her with "Let Me" was so extra sweetsmiley27smiley42

- Jindal Saab aur unke Anokhe way of helping His Wifey that gave us almost hugsmiley27smiley42Gudiya ko dil mein ajeeb feelswaa ho rahe thesmiley39Look at her confused facesmiley37

- I must say Jindal Saab shidat se help kar rahe the par hamari Gudiya was full on drooling her Jindal Saabsmiley15Dekhiye na kaise tukur tukur dekh rahi haismiley17Bcz of her drooling session,He even asked "Kya hua?" with a slight head movementsmiley37

- For the Eyelock, Ishhhhsmiley43smiley42

- Ishhhhsmiley43smiley43

- Please watch carefully how can you practice ur couple dance move while helping ur wifey yeh koi Jindal Saab se seekho yaarsmiley37What a Talentsmiley10

- Another cute moment was this, when he finished helping he was so damm impressed with himself and he was having a teasing smile on his lips😛And their cute talks of her asking to allow her the saree to fold and him denying saying it's ok was super cute😳

"Bua ji yaad aa gayi rona aa gaya maan lia par uske alawa kya hua yeh batavo"

- Akshat Dil Le Lo Jindal smiley27The way u understand ur dost, Guddan is Pyaarsmiley31

- The way Guddan said she was so overwhelmed with her jeet was so Awwww❤️

"Guddan Jisse kuch bhi nahi...."

"Ssshhhhh....SAB ACHE SE HO PAATHA HAI....Hai na????yehi kehna chahti ho na tum???"

- This was such a DIL LE LO Moment yaarsmiley14smiley27The way he shushed her before she utters that she wont be able to do, HE COMPLETED HER SENTENCE BY SAYING SHE CAN DO EVERYTHING smiley31Ahhh, My dil was so khush khush hearing thissmiley42And he said "Haan" which was repeated by her agreeing and believing that she is capable of doing anythingsmiley10smiley32

- The moment he said he wants something else other than thank u from her, she immediately replied she will give him what he wants, Awwwwsmiley9And their "Sach.....Much" was really extra cutesmiley42

- His demand literally made me feel so so overwhelming that mera dil bhar aa raha thasmiley19smiley14Y SO PRECIOUS JINDAL SAAB?smiley27KAHAN MILENGE MERE KO AAP JAISA KOI?smiley31Pls yeh jaan lo yaar you are way too precioussmiley14

"Tumhare yeh aasu, inhein mujhe hamesha hamesha ke liye de do"

- The way he took her aasu and placed it close to his heart was so Dil Jaan Jigar sab le losmiley27smiley42His eyes were so soft smiley9and the way of asking her to give him all aasu, Ufff My Dil smiley14smiley27He wanted to take away her pain and give her happinesssmiley14Because her aasu hurts him the most than hersmiley38 & her smile just soothes him to coresmiley27

- She immediately wiped her tears, gave him a sweet smile and asks a promise from him to trust her and their familysmiley10smiley31

- Jindal Saab ur Gudiya is smart smiley2dekh na kaise burkhe ki yaad dilaayi aapkosmiley16

- Seekh of the day - "Sachai ka patha lagane ke liye nishpaksh hona zaruri hai Guddan"smiley10smiley32

- Akshan sealed their Promisessmiley27

- Loved Team Akshan's talaashsmiley17Galat baat Guddan,Now Your Jindal Saab is no more Khadussmiley36Aur aap Laxmi bahu se kya keh rahi thi, I rofled at that scenesmiley37

- Height Difference ke liye ek aursmiley17

- Deva re deva Sher Ka Gussasmiley15

Special Mentions: 

1. I just loved when Parv said he feels bad bcz bua ji is going, to chupavofy his jalta dil watching Angad & Revti smiling to eachothersmiley37smiley37

2. Fufaji kuch zyada nahi sir hila rahe the when bua was confessing?smiley37

3. Parv & Angad aise hi ek dusare se maar khate rahosmiley15smiley37

4. Chudail, Angad aur Chorni sabka kamra ek hi hai nah?🤣Ab set pe bass 3 kamre hi toh hai jismein se neechewala sabka ban gaya🤣Aur upar wale 2 Kamre mein se Ek Akshan ke hai aur dusara Parv ka hai jo aaj Laxmi ka kamra bana🤪Maine sahi bola na?😳

Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhi sone ko jati, neend se jag kar araam se padhungi 

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Again a beautiful post saru❤️

And again congrats to evenryone hamre show ne kal double century complete kr liye🥳

Finally dadi bua ne confess kr liya that she was wrong anti guddu team ka chehra dekh kr lag rha tha that they have been slapped waise pervy apna takleed chupabe ke liye bol rha tha na ki dadi bua ke jane se use bura lag rha hai i was like q bhai kitne saalo se janta hai dadi bua ko ek baar v to dono ka convo nhi hua mre ko to bada hasi aaa rha tha🤣 pervy and angu ne ek disre ka tarika apnaya aur ek dusre ko lathi se pit dala🤣

Akshan scenes was so beautiful ❤️

Waiting for today

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jindal Saab is so 💔ly sweet!! Mai toh yahi soch soch ke excite hoti hu ki, jab pyaar nahi hai tab aise hai, jab pyaar ho jayega tab kya kya karenge..!? 

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post !!💕thanks ... congrats for 200 th episode( many more to come)

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

Jindal Saab is so 💔ly sweet!! Mai toh yahi soch soch ke excite hoti hu ki, jab pyaar nahi hai tab aise hai, jab pyaar ho jayega tab kya kya karenge..!? 

Main v wahi soch soch kr excited hoti rhti hu

jmoyee200 thumbnail

Very nice post of a Very nice Epi..................

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Our Jindal Sahab is reaching new heights of awesomeness everyday. I LOVED the way he picked up her falling tear and placed his hand over his heart. It was such a simple but powerful gesture. smiley27

I have seen this kind of scene in other shows but most of the time it looks cheesy. Here it created great impact and you could see how strongly AJ feels for her. He could never see Guddan cry, even in the beginning of the show but now it affects him at another level. He is articulating how he feels about it and he never wants to see her in tears again. 

Thanks for yet another wow post, Saru! 

Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

lovely saru n your lovely post buddy.... 🤗 love 200 epi.. 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

dil le lo for the beautiful post 🤗❤️

Akshan ka kya kehna ? 

loved the saree scene especially the way Jindal saab was taking it off 😳

He was doing it so carefully as if it will hurt his delicate gudiya 😳❤️

& chance pe dance bhi kar rahe the 😉

air saach mein yaar, kaha milega hume Jindal saab jaisa koi ? 

His heart bleeds when her tear flows...

& he can't bear that, if needed he can burn the whole world down to sabak sikao to the one who dared to make her cry.

waiting for sher ki gusse ki keher to be barsaoed in today's episode 😛