Yeh Teri Galliyan LIVE UPDATES 27 & 28 May 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Asmita says Shaan had crossed all levels of hatred by refusing to give manny for RM’s treatment ....he was not capable of nibhaoing rishtaa .... Shaan retorts that he was labelled a criminal n he was incapable of Anu rishta or shame ..orders them to leave if they wished .

Shana then says since he was labelled as shameless he puts forth his co diction .,he will pay for R ‘s entire treatment if Asmita marries him ... Niv says this was shameful n unacceptable .

Asmita says marriage was not a joke ..why would she marry n guy who hates her ?? Did he secretly love her ?? Why should she agree ???

Shaan has no reply ..after long moments of pondering he shouts at Asmita to agree or get out with their bags n baggages ....

Shaan is at his pub n dreams the bar dancing girl was Asmita n they have a close sensuous dream dance ..when realisation dawn on Shaan he feels disgusted n throws the girl away .

Asmita is distraught at the disgusting proposal from Shana . Daadi Bua advises her to marry Shaan .. Stop acting being tortured or troubled . Beauty taunts Asmita ...when Hridoy was alive she was romancing Shaan now after Hridoy’s death when Shaan wants to marry her she is doing nakhrey m throwing attitude .

Niv is not in favour os Asmita  Shana wedding as it was not good for MoNi . She tells MoNi that she always plotted to separate Asmita n Shaan .

Shana secretly hands the entire money for Rm’s treatment to Pathan chacha n Sks him to deposit at hospital n start RM’s treatment . Pathan baba prays that this Mubarak month of Ramazan gpbrought better luck n happiness ot Asmita n Shaan . 

Asmita reaches Orphanage disguised as helpless old lady pleads Shaan for help in her ailing husband’s  treatment . Shana feels the woman appeared familiar but fails to recognise. He agrees to her pati . Right then Pathan baba arrives n says he was going to pay the balance about for RM’s treatment . Shana advises him to do it anonymously .. baba agrees 

Asmita realises Shaan was helping RM ..he still had a heart of gold n she would succeed in bringing it out . She is thrilled at her discovery .. 

Yeh Teri Galliyan LIVE UPDATES 28 May 2019 

Episode begins  with Asmita realising Shana was anonymously paying for Rm’s treatment . He was also playing n entertaining the orphan kids . She decides to expose the goodness in Shaan to the whole world and also turn the hatred into love once again . She would go any lengths  for that ..Asmita goes to Kali Mata n laments n regrets she cancelled her marriage to Shaan before her .. but he did Mata allow that n separate them ?? She pleads Kali Mata to help her get back Shaan  again .

at Majumdar house Niv vouches to Durga maa that she will separate Shaan n Asmita . Shaan comes home  to  find Asmita, Bua Daadi, Niv with Moni,  Moushumi praying  n thanking Mata for the unknown Good Samaritan who was helping them .Thya ask Shaan to join them .. Bijoy n Nil join them too. Beauty notices Shaan n Asmita closeness ... she  decides to find out .

Asmita dreams of shaan Asmita close moments ..

BG song .”ishhh ....Bairi piya .....” Shaan wonders why Asmita was feeling shy n running away .. 

Bua Daadi n Niv clash over Shaan n Asmita reunion . After prolonged tu tu main main Bua Daadi reprimands Niv to behave as she was her bus Saas was after all .Niv asks her to remain like their guest , not try to interfere in matters of household nor try to plot for uniting Asmita Shaan .

Asmita fakes she was having wardrobe malfunction with the back strings of her blouse n tries to entice Shaan to tie them for her ... she tries to seduce Shaan 

Niv is seen watching them secretly. .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sounds reasonable at least Asmita now knows what a gem of a person Shaan is its good that they did it quickly but what would happen to marriage now???

dyer.a thumbnail

Well just saw the episode and was a little disappointed with Asmita she was trying to get money from shaan by tricking him really this character literally amazes me at every point at how low she can get at one point she calls shaan all sorts of names and wants his money too.

It seems they will never get married as there is too much opposition with beauty neel and now nivi so once again shaan and puchki will not be able to unite and here I was hoping for a wedding...one thing at least asmita now knows how good shaan is so let's see where they take the story now.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

Well just saw the episode and was a little disappointed with Asmita she was trying to get money from shaan by tricking him really this character literally amazes me at every point at how low she can get at one point she calls shaan all sorts of names and wants his money too.

It seems they will never get married as there is too much opposition with beauty neel and now nivi so once again shaan and puchki will not be able to unite and here I was hoping for a wedding...one thing at least asmita now knows how good shaan is so let's see where they take the story now.

I want them to get married despite all the opposition 

Hope Writers are listening 

dyer.a thumbnail

Yeah me too want them to get married today's episode was not bad at least finally Asmita saw the goodness in shaan and also admitted to her mistake in taking ulta phera to break off their relationship she also realized that it was her that made shaan what he is today and vowed to bring that old shaan back no matter what I hope it includes marriage.

There is too much opposition to their union still but for once I hope the writers unite them and give a hopefull turn to the story and then they foil all the attempts of nivi to destroy them would really like to see that.

Let's see what happens.