BeVish-Destroying The Purity Of Friendship And Trust

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

In Saturday's precap and Anita's statement already gave me clear view that they are gonna turn Vish negative again.

When S3's story started Vish was the one who was introduced first and I loved her style.Anita nailed it.Vish was the one who was very much eager to take revenge then Bela😆But she used to support her in her revenge.Vish was impulsive ziddi when Ajitabh used to irritate her she said just because of Bela don't like killing innocents she would've kill him.

I was liking their bond but I was fearing too if she turn negative like Sesha.I didn't want that.But to our utter disappointment when Vik entered she was also revealed as negative and killed innocent like Ajitabh and Anu.

In S1 I was liking ShivSha bond and in S3 it was BeVish.But I don't know makers ko kya maza aata h do sisters ya friends ko ek dusre k against karke but nevertheless thankfully in Vyom track Vish' character was redeemed.Though I used to doubt her intentions but from then onwards she along with Vik supports Bela and stand with her care for her.She had many opportunities to harm Bela or to snatch useless nagmani but she didn't.

When Mahir was shown dead Bela's situation was vulnerable she could have easily taken advantage of it.Untill the very end of this show she stand with Bela as a friend.

And I wasn't shocked when they showed her negative but I am disappointed a big time as all those BeVish moments to think all those were fake there were no emotions from her side it's really upsetting and that's why Vik was killed as she never loved him.It's also unfair when VishRant were being liked adored both of these characters were redeemed and Anita RT played so well I feel like it was injustice.

Bela's trust faith will be broken again.Not only she but we were also being cheated to think BeVish as a best example of friends.

Hamesha sister ya friend ko villain banake kuch acha hasil nai hoga.

Disappointed!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

maybe there is going to be an explanation for this. It was showcased in season 2 that Rocky and Rithvik killed Shivangi. Then they gave explanation, no matter how lame it is, that it was Sesha who killed her instead of her father and husband.