Posted: 4 years ago

😭😭😭😭 khushi ke ansoo 😭😭😭😭 

Bhagwan .. Thank you for listening πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

β€œNazar na lagey” 😭😭😭

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It's official!! πŸ₯³

Maneesh was the one who took Dum Laga Ke Haisha script to Adi, got Sharat onboard YRF. So hopefully this a good script as well. Maneesh being associated with this movie makes me happy and hopeful. His forte is simple slice of life, rom-coms. He seemed to the one who is producing the better movies coming out of YRF these days. Hichki, Dum Laga Ke Haisha, SD, Meri Pyaari Bindu

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Melissaa

It's official!! πŸ₯³

Maneesh was the one who took Dum Laga Ke Haisha script to Adi, got Sharat onboard YRF. So hopefully this a good script as well. Maneesh being associated with this movie makes me happy and hopeful. His forte is simple slice of life, rom-coms. He seemed to the one who is producing the better movies coming out of YRF these days. Hichki, Dum Laga Ke Haisha, SD, Meri Pyaari Bindu

Yeah, YRF is better with the low budget slice of life films. I hope this is one of those. I am kind of happy he is back home with YRF. Atleast we can trust them with having only his best interests at heart even if it hasn't worked out as planned before, plus him working with Maneesh and the film releasing in the 10th year since their debut is rather sweet. These are all his people and you can literally feel the joy in his words to be back in his home turf collaborating with his team.

A YRF film was inevitable. I hope the script is as amazing as he says it is especially considering how delighted he sounds at Maneesh finding this for him.

Edited by Eggon_Snow - 4 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm. Does that mean the Sam Manekshaw biopic isn't happening? This seems perfect after how big 84 will be in terms of scale. The perfect balancing act.  Congrats y'all. Am so :( when will Deepika announce anything new :(( 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Hmm. Does that mean the Sam Manekshaw biopic isn't happening? This seems perfect after how big 84 will be in terms of scale. The perfect balancing act.  Congrats y'all. Am so :( when will Deepika announce anything new :(( 

There is no word on the Sam Manekshaw film. Meghna will as it is not be free till Chhapaak releases next year. We also have no idea as to what is up with Takht which was supposed to start in September this year. Maybe after this announcement KJo will shed some light on its current status since Ranveer starting a new film in October means Takht is probably shelved or postponed as of now.

On Deepika, I was hoping she would sign Imali but no news on that anymore either.

Edited by Eggon_Snow - 4 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I am glad its produced by maneesh Sharma, his films are smaller budget and more realistic, light hearted and slice of life and this film seems like that aswell, it will be a good film to do after doing a physically demanding film like 83 

And its refreshing that's its going to be a debutant writer and director, hopefully the script and content will be good, all people want to see is a film that entertains them 

Edited by zara321 - 4 years ago
Melissaa thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Rahulrautwrites/status/1132802649508655104?s=20

Rahul Raut replied to someone under this tweet saying that Takht will go on the floor only in January 2020. 

Another flop in the making a la Befikre/Kill Dill/LVRB

YRF and RS are like a match made in HELL!

Melissaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

Yeah, YRF is better with the low budget slice of life films. I hope this is one of those. I am kind of happy he is back home with YRF. Atleast we can trust them with having only his best interests at heart even if it hasn't worked out as planned before, plus him working with Maneesh and the film releasing in the 10th year since their debut is rather sweet. These are all his people and you can literally feel the joy in his words to be back in his home turf collaborating with his team.

A YRF film was inevitable. I hope the script is as amazing as he says it is especially considering how delighted he sounds at Maneesh finding this for him.

I have been low key wanting this movie since last year when the rumour was that  RS will star in Maneesh's next. Don't know why. Have a good feeling about this movie. *fingers crossed*. YRF emphasizing on how the movie is a content driven mass entertainer/comedy gives me more hope... Because Maneesh is not directing this movie, the possibility of RS accepting this movie for the heck of it, for a sentimental personal reason is very slim. The two movies he did for YRF post his 3 movie contract (Kill Dil, Gunday) were directed by people he is really close and respect so I'm damn sure his decision to do those movies was greatly influenced by his personal feelings for them. He is loyal to the people he is close with.

He must have really liked the script. Last year he did say from now he would make the decsions of choosing the scripts not his team.so he must have really liked the script. Hope the script us executed well.

Now want my casting wishes to come true as well. πŸ˜‚

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago