Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Angel's Last Mission: Love

Image result for Angel's last mission

User Rating

Current user rating: 90 (182 votes)
You didn't vote on this yet.

0%

• Drama: Angel's Last Mission: Love (English title) / Dan, Only Love (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Dan, Hanaui Sarang
  • Hangul: 단, 하나의 사랑
  • Director: Lee Jung-Sub
  • Writer: Choi Yoon-Kyo
  • Network: KBS2
  • Episodes: 32
  • Release Date: May 22 - July 11, 2019
  • Runtime: Weds. & Thurs. 22:00
  • Language: Korean

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©

Dan is an angel. He is also a troublemaker and also an optimist. Yeon-Seo is a ballerina who does not believe in love.

Dan then receives a mission. If he succeeds, he can return to Heaven. His mission is to find true love for Yeon-Seo, but Dan soon falls in love with her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loved 1st two episodes..I had tears when Yeon-Seo watched her childhood videos of parents and her driver..It was so touching!!! 😭

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Another  weird named drama 😆😆 btw i realised tht English names of the shows are weirder thn literal translation sometimes. 😕😕 

Originally posted by: poo_j

Loved 1st two episodes..I had tears when Yeon-Seo watched her childhood videos of parents and her driver..It was so touching!!! 😭

Just finished the 1st Ep! ... And I do like it for now .. Angel is cutesome wholesome .. 😛❤️

poo_j thumbnail

Btw here too there is a childhood connection..🤣smiley37smiley37 Gosh!!! The Kdramas are obsessed with childhood connections of leads!!! 

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Just finished the 1st Ep! ... And I do like it for now .. Angel is cutesome wholesome .. 😛❤️

I love L (ML stage name..He is from INFINITE band)..He played the younger version of So Ji-sub's character in Master's Sun..

Btw here too there is a childhood connection..🤣smiley37smiley37 Gosh!!! The Kdramas are obsessed with childhood connections of leads!!! 

Here too ... 😵😡😭 .. Still have to watch Ep 2! .. Will let you know how I truly felt with this idiotic connection  everywhere!

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What? Again ? Why do they always have this trope ughh.. 

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi guys🤗Me too watching it!!! the cast looks awesome❤️ loved the first 2 episode😊

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

omg they dont get sleep if they dont put childhood connection...🤡. It really puts me off 

Edited by EXOL - 4 years ago