Glad you loved it dearšŸ˜ƒ

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 57 ~ GUILTY SAMEER

Late Night 

K M 

Hall 

All are in the hall, after completing their karwachauth fastā€¦.They are enjoying each otherā€™s company, when Kiara came up with a plan ā€I was thinking letā€™s play aroundā€ā€¦.ā€Superb!...Letā€™s do itā€ Kalyani said supporting herā€¦.She came in the center, and made everyoneā€™s attention towards herā€¦.She speaks holding a mike in her hand ā€œBefore I come to the point, I want to ask everyone are you guyā€™s enjoying the night?ā€ā€¦.All screams ā€˜No' and she taking it as a cue starts again ā€œSo I got my answerā€¦.Toh phir abhi tak  kya kar rahe the?....Anyways, I will not take too much timeā€¦.Ab kehte hai, khuda ne har kisi ke liye, kisi na kisi ko banaya haiā€¦.I strongly believe in it asā€¦.Um, let me guess you guyā€™s must be thinking, I am saying this seeing my parents Jodiā€¦.Then let me tell you, itā€™s a big NOā€¦.Hum sab ke liye koi toh love stories inspiration rahi hai, phir chahe wo Heer ā€“ Ranja, Laila ā€“ Majnu, ya Romeo ā€“ Juliet ho, par mere liye sirf ek hi love story inspiration rahi hai, aur woh hai mere Maami, Maama ki love storyā€¦.Nahi koi hai, jo unke level tak aa sakta hai, nahi koi aayegaā€¦.They are just justā€¦.Just perfect, made for each other typeā€¦.They are 2 bodies in one soulā€¦.They understands each other so well, even my parents donā€™t understand each other this muchā€¦ā€ Pandit laughs a bit, only to get death glare from Preeti ā€œGhar chalo batati huā€ā€¦.In a moment his smile vanishedā€¦.SamAina looks at each other, as she starts again ā€œArey, aise thodi naa unhe sabse romantic couple kaha jata tha, college meinā€¦.College se lekar aaj tak, unko bond sirf aur sirf strong huva haiā€¦.ā€

ā€œYes right Kiaraā€¦.You have summed it allā€ Ranveer said looking at SamAinaā€¦.Something strike them, as they looks at each other, remembering their college dayā€™s (especially their moments)ā€¦.

She with her sharp eyes sees them ā€œSee this, lovebirds canā€™t keep their eyes off each otherā€¦.So cute!....Kash mujhe bhi koi itna pyar karne wala mileā€¦.Maami is so luckyā€¦.So guyā€™s, inhe aise hi ek dusre ki aankho mein aankhe dalne de, ki kuchā€¦.?ā€ā€¦..All screamed 'No' and she took it as a cue, while playing a beautiful songā€¦.

Latak matak chali
Dil ko patak chali
Pakde kalali koi
Bah ko chatak chali

Now she with her cousins dragged Sunaina for the danceā€¦.Initially, she refuses but eventually agreedā€¦.She dances looking at 'him'ā€¦..

Zara idhar chali
Zara udhar chali
Gadar machaya tune

Now she moves towards 'him' and drags 'him' to dance with herā€¦.He reluctantly compliesā€¦.

Jahan jidhar chali
Chhod-chhad naihar ki galiyan
Kaun hai woh? Jis piya ke ghar chali

They looks at each other, while dancing remembering their college dayā€™sā€¦.

Mann tarse re..
Rang barse re..
Mann tarse re, tarse re, tarse re..
Rang barse re, barse re, barse re..

Diya came to her DeepVeer and pulled them for the danceā€¦.Avika and Ruhi came to RajOse and pulled them for the danceā€¦.Kiara, Veer and Krish came to PreeDit and pulled them for the danceā€¦.Kalyani came to Madhuri and pulled her for the danceā€¦.Swanna came to SwaMan and IshRa  and pulled them for the danceā€¦.Naina came to Pammi and Mr Sharma and pulled them for the danceā€¦.Now all are dancing and enjoying a lotā€¦.

Chain ke looteri hoon main
Nindiya ki chorni..

Laye de..
Lai de, lai lai de

Mohe
 Rajvaadi Odhni 
Lai de, lai lai de
Mohe Rajwadi Odhni 
Laye laye de, lai lai de

Mohe
 Rajvaadi Odhni 
Lai de, lai lai de
Mohe Rajwadi Odhni..

London 

MALHOTRAā€™S VILLA 

Hall 

A beautiful song is playing, as all the coupleā€™s are dancing to itā€™s beat, except NainTikā€¦.

Zara idhar chali
Zara udhar chali

Gadar machaya tune

ā€Can we dance too, beautiful?ā€ he said looking at her eyesā€¦.

ā€Um, noā€¦.Itā€™s fineā€ she said expressionlessā€¦.ā€Um, what is this?ā€ he drags her with him and dances with herā€¦.

Jahan jidhar chali
Chhod-chhad naihar ki galiyan
Kaun hai woh? Jis piya ke ghar chali

She tries to go, but he doesnā€™t let her goā€¦.

Hoo.. bandhi ke payaliya pau mein.. pau mein..
Chhan chhanati jab main jau re..

Haan! tu hawa ka 
jhonka bolo re, bolo re..
Aa savaari main karwaaun re..

After sometime, she is also enjoying dancing with himā€¦.

Oo ho ho.. bandhi ke payaliya pau mein.. pau mein..
Chhan chhanati jab main jau re..
Haan! tu hawa ka jhonka bolo re, bolo re..
Aa savaari main karwaaun re..

Jab nachu re..
Jag soche re..
Jab nachu re, nachu re, nachu re..
Jag soche re, soche re, soche re..

Aa gayi sheher mein kaise
Jungalon ki morni..

Mumbai 

K M 

Hall 

Sameer is feeling guilty, while dancing with Sunainaā€¦.But to make the matter's worse, he canā€™t do anything about itā€¦!

Laye de..
Lai de, lai lai de
Mohe Rajvaadi Odhni 
Lai de, lai lai de
Mohe Rajwadi Odhni 

Laye de, lai lai de

Mohe Rajvaadi Odhni 
Lai de, lai lai de
Mohe Rajwadi Odhni.. (x2)

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

PART 58 ~ DISTRESS NAINA

Midnight 

O M 

SwaMan are making Swanna sleep, while Preeti after checking on her childrenā€™s, walks to her roomā€¦.

PreeDit's room 

Preeti enters their room and sees Pandit, on the bed sleepingā€¦She walks to him ā€œSo gaye?ā€, But not getting any response she literally jerks himā€¦.Still no response, so jerks him even hardā€¦.Still no response, so she throws water on his faceā€¦He quickly gets up screaming ā€œPree, barish aa rahi hai, close the window quicklyā€ā€¦.ā€GW, barish nahi haiā€¦.I threw water on you, to make you upā€ she sarcastically saysā€¦.ā€Oh!...Why, but?ā€ he scans her upā€¦.ā€Kabse puch rahi thi, ki tum so gayeā€¦.But you didnā€™t utter a word, soā€¦.ā€ She said folding her hands on her chestā€¦.ā€Tum ne mujhe yeh puchne ke liye jagayaā€¦How rude, I was sleeping so peacefullyā€¦ā€ She ignores his words ā€œAur kya?....Mujhe horror film dekhni haiā€ā€¦.ā€Khudki sakal dekhloā€¦ā€ he mumbles, going back to sleepā€¦.ā€Kya kaha tumnešŸ˜ ā€¦.See, I am not asking youā€¦But telling you, so you donā€™t have any choiceā€¦ā€ she makes him sit upā€¦.

She walks on the bed, but for him itā€™s on his legs ā€œAahhā€¦.Canā€™t you just come from your sidešŸ˜’ā€ā€¦.ā€So you want me to walk all the way up from that sideā€¦.How meanšŸ˜’ā€ sheā€¦.They both then watches the horror film, cuddling to each other, but more as to she not wanting to let him sleepā€¦.šŸ˜šŸ˜‚

London 

MALHOTRAā€™S VILLA 

Lawn 

Naina and Kartik are alone there, sitting on a swingā€¦.Both want to start a conversation, but not getting the exact ā€œhowā€ā€¦.Then finally, he speaks up asking the question, which he dreads but need to get on ā€œI have always wanted to ask you this but didnā€™t know if I should really askā€¦.But then I want it to be clear from our both sidesā€¦Isā€¦.ā€ Before he could put it in she interrupts him ā€œPlease, come to the pointā€¦.I canā€™t understand this puzzlesā€ā€¦.He sighs and goes ahead ā€œI just want to know, if you reallyā€¦..I mean really?....Even if itā€™s a no, tell meā€¦ā€ She looks away ā€œWe are in a relationship from last 4 yrs and still you want answer?....You donā€™t know me or you are just pretending likeā€¦.?....Mujhe nahi samaj mein aata yeh sabā€ā€¦..He feels guilty for hurting her ā€œHey, I didnā€™t mean to hurt youā€¦.Of course, I know youā€¦.Par tumhara chehra kuch aur bata raha haiā€¦.ā€ She realizes ā€œNahiā€¦.If that was the case, I wouldnā€™t have made by mind 4 yrs backā€¦.It takes a lot of courage, especially after someone you know like from childhood breaks your self esteemā€¦.See, I am very thankful to you, for giving me this new lifeā€¦.Agar tum us din nahi aate tohā€¦.Sayad meinā€¦.ā€ He keeps his finger on her mouth, as she looks at him ā€œNever say that againā€¦.Problems toh sab ki zindagi mein aati haiā€¦.And you donā€™t need to pretend for anyone, you are very beautiful in your own way, ask meā€¦.That person must be blind, who didnā€™t see your beautyā€¦.Par yeh sab past hai, tumhe sirf future ke baare mein sochna chahiyeā€ā€¦.She walks a few steps away and laughs a bit ā€œVery funnyā€¦.Kash tumhari tarah sabhi hoteā€¦.But thatā€™s not the caseā€¦.Thank you for being the best friend for meā€ she smiles...

ā€œAnyways, tumhare question ka jawab nahi mere paas tab tha, aur nahi aajā€¦.Chalo ab raat bohot ho chuki hai, kal milte haiā€ she hugs him, before running away from there, battling her tearsā€¦.ā€Jawab toh mein jankar hi rahungaā€¦.Whatever it takesā€ he says in his mindā€¦.

Nainaā€™s room 

Naina sits on her bed and taking the pillow, cries her heart out ā€œKyun kiya tumne mere saath aisa?....Where was I wrong?ā€ā€¦..She has Sameerā€™s (her once best friend) words in her mind ā€œMein tumse pyar karunga?....How on Earth do you even got it?....Dosti ke naam par yeh sab chal raha tha, tumhare dimag meinā€¦.You took advantage of my friendshipā€¦Now everything is over between usā€¦.Ab chali jao meri nazaro seā€¦.Just gošŸ˜”!ā€ā€¦..She thinks ā€œI know it was just anā€¦.But still I can feel itā€™s pain, as we had to do itā€¦.But to me, it impacted a lotā€¦.ā€

Mumbai, India 

K M 

SamAina's room 

Balcony 

Sameer is sitting there alone, looking at the sky but his mind is flashing the scene from 5.5 yrs back, the same scene which he was so proud of, only if he knew it will have a break down moment for him, whenever he thinks of 'her'ā€¦.ā€Wish I knew, what I was getting atā€¦.Then it would have been differentā€¦.Kash us waqt thoda aur time miljata, toh use kabhi jaane nahi detaā€¦.But she knew the whole thing, the whole setup then why suddenly?....I understood after she went, never to be backā€¦.But then, I had made a promise which I needed to fulfillā€¦.I am missing her, but canā€™t do anythingā€¦.I canā€™t even ask Preetiā€¦.Hamara sach samne aajayega aur mein yeh risk nahi le saktaā€¦.I cannotā€¦.ā€ He thinks and criesā€¦.

PRECAP ~ 

Sameer ā€œNo I didnā€™t cheatā€¦.You cheatedā€¦ā€ 

Naina ā€œNo Papa, I didnā€™tā€¦.You always do thisā€¦ā€ 

Sameer ā€œNo, I donā€™tā€¦ā€ 

Naina ā€œYes Papa, you doā€¦ā€ 

Sameer ā€œNoā€¦ā€

Naina ā€œWow, I am impressedā€¦.ā€ 

Kartik ā€œThanks my loveā€¦ā€ 

She laughsā€¦.

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice part dear

Loved it

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon šŸ™‚

taahir004 thumbnail

I totally enjoyed these Chapters 

the song choice just Amazing 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

sad that though all consider samna as an ideal couple they are not.dance was nice.why is sameer guilty?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

preedit scene was cute n funny.kartik naina scene was lovely.he understands her so much.he can even sacrifice her though naina made up her mind to accept kartik.hug was cute n emotional. samaina fb was so painful.how could sameer behave like that?naina doesn't know that sameer is regretting a lot.perfect pics

RainOfDew thumbnail

Awesome updt

Wht happened between Sameer nd Naina? Why they acted like fighting nd now regrettingšŸ¤”

Cont soon

Thnx for pm

123anjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Very nice update  

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic update dear

Thanks for pm