R.I.P Anaya:(/RP IM bts fun-Pic!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Omg anaya breathe her last today!!! uff RV😈😈😈 that look on his face and fear in Anaya's eyes, poor soul fought till the end, just like she fought in her life for the right thing!!! but RV!!! 

So anaya's death can't look like suicide now!!! She was hanging by that small pole but even happy couldn't help her:(

RV is not a fool to reveal that suicide note at this point, things are different now, if anaya wants to commit suicide why would she call happy to meet her before dying??? doesn't make sense!!!

Now what will RV do??? he has already confessed to police that anaya was upset due to her break up with him but if happy will tell the police that she called her before her death then the case will be dug deeper.

Btw there are some loopholes, why RV didn't destroy anaya's cell phone first??? RV is that smart, why he didn't destroy it????

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Anaya’s death is certainly a turning point 

It can’t be suicide now

Things will need to be investigated and dug deeper into 

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Anaya’s death is certainly a turning point 

It can’t be suicide now

Things will need to be investigated and dug deeper into 

turning point it is indeed!!! but how will RV turn this all into his favor is what remain to be seen, saw his photo on insta, he's back in his suit, it was BTS pic, there was a guy with him captioned shooting with RV, RP such a great experience. That guy maybe work for Rv, what if he plants him in the hotel to keep an eye on RoHa??? just a thought.

Jareth thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Omg anaya breathe her last today!!! uff RV😈😈😈 that look on his face and fear in Anaya's eyes, poor soul fought till the end, just like she fought in her life for the right thing!!! but RV!!! 

So anaya's death can't look like suicide now!!! She was hanging by that small pole but even happy couldn't help her:(

RV is not a fool to reveal that suicide note at this point, things are different now, if anaya wants to commit suicide why would she call happy to meet her before dying??? doesn't make sense!!!

Now what will RV do??? he has already confessed to police that anaya was upset due to her break up with him but if happy will tell the police that she called her before her death then the case will be dug deeper.

Btw there are some loopholes, why RV didn't destroy anaya's cell phone first??? RV is that smart, why he didn't destroy it????

I don't know....it can still be considered suicide. There are incidents where people who commit suicide are known to try and save themselves at the last second, or have second thoughts at the last second. And calling happy can be explained away too. That maybe she called happy to tell her in person that she can have rv, and that anaya won't come between them etc etc. Its a daily show. Any far fetched reason would do. And the suicide note is still there in anaya's pocket. It can be seen. Happy will find it.

What can't be explained away is: the sure signs of rope bindings on anaya's legs and arms. There are bound to be signs of bruises and scrapes from where she fell multiple times when rv was chasing her. The signs when rv manhandled her, the marks of his hands. Especially on her neck. She fell from a height and the injury on her head from the vase RV used would have been masked by the injury due sustained from her fall but the rest would still be there. But I don't know if CVS  will think that far 

PerfectStart thumbnail

Btw I also sympathize with Grover, but not wholly, how can we forget that RV, with Gorver's help kept Rocky away from his home and loved ones in the darkness for three years, Grover will realize now how it feels when a part of you is separated from you, I am not a fan of momsy's but can understand what would she had felt when rocky was sentenced for 3 yrs and was being taken away from her, and she also had suffered the death of her elder son, Grover told RV after 3 yrs that he did the right thing by saving his brother but at that moment RV had some light in him and was guilty for what he has done to rocky, little did Grover know that he had to lose his own daughter one day by the hands of the man who he helped him to save his brother!!! First RV broke his daughter's heart, then he killed her mercilessly!!! Law will punish Grover too but see the twist of fate!!! what goes around comes around!! I know I sound too crude but this is a bitter truth!!! for Grover's sins anaya paid a very high price, with her life and by the hands of the man she loved and known for 10 yrs!!!

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

turning point it is indeed!!! but how will RV turn this all into his favor is what remain to be seen, saw his photo on insta, he's back in his suit, it was BTS pic, there was a guy with him captioned shooting with RV, RP such a great experience. That guy maybe work for Rv, what if he plants him in the hotel to keep an eye on RoHa??? just a thought.

Yes separating Roha will not be easy without something solid.. with Anaya’s death Rocky is going to be alert and will have his suspicions... and the way he was explaining Happy calmly about RV’s Involvement goes on to show he is not going to act impulsively. Somewhere he is trying to understand the trust Happy has on RV, and he knows screaming and forcing will not help. 

If RV will do anything to get Happy on his side I think we are missing on the fact that Rocky will not let Happy go just like that, if he can turn his face away from his mom then he will certainly fight the world for happy. It’s going to be an interesting battle to witness. 

I feel sorry for Anaya as she paid the price for Grover’s evilness towards Rocky, she was innocent and pure she did nothing to harm anyone.  As you said what goes around will come around. If you do bad with others then your loved ones pay the price and witness the pain helplessly. 

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago
afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a serious episode! Had me gripped from the start! I kept chanting Happy come soon even though i knew it was futile cz Anaya had to die anyways. Anaya was a fighter though - it was so sad to see her like this but she fought till the end. I was hoping Happy to atleast get a glimpse of RV strangling Anaya. 

We just cant let RV get away with this. But im sure this wont turn into a detective case where they analyse the body for other wounds like they didnt even care to check how Rockys head wound came to be when he was accused 3 years back. If that is so can get a sniffer dog to get the scent on Anaya and will lead right to RV 🤷‍♀️😅 RV will plan ahead but i just dont want him to get away this time. He has done more than enough. Rocky we are counting on you to find proof against RV ❤ 

Happy should get those dreams like Kulfi got and should lead her to RVs store room and there she can see the blood on the door from anayas wound -get the DNA samples matched and Tada done with the case. 😂

I was waiting for Rocky to propose 🤤 He is super cute -he even bought a ring so quickly ❤☺ Well it will take time for that to happen now 😭 Just like RV to ruin everything. 

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jareth

I don't know....it can still be considered suicide. There are incidents where people who commit suicide are known to try and save themselves at the last second, or have second thoughts at the last second. And calling happy can be explained away too. That maybe she called happy to tell her in person that she can have rv, and that anaya won't come between them etc etc. Its a daily show. Any far fetched reason would do. And the suicide note is still there in anaya's pocket. It can be seen. Happy will find it.

What can't be explained away is: the sure signs of rope bindings on anaya's legs and arms. There are bound to be signs of bruises and scrapes from where she fell multiple times when rv was chasing her. The signs when rv manhandled her, the marks of his hands. Especially on her neck. She fell from a height and the injury on her head from the vase RV used would have been masked by the injury due sustained from her fall but the rest would still be there. But I don't know if CVS  will think that far 

In some cases like you said the person can have second thoughts, agreed, so the suicide note will be considered valid, but anaya calls happy first at the place where she's going to end her life and then tells her she will not come between her and RV and now she will die, so happy will do nothing then??? Will she not stop her, Anaya called happy out of fear for her life and I think for happy's life too!!! She was scared and that scared and frightened tone was noticed by happy, the first think she said that anaya sounded scared!!! So the person who is going to commit suicide will not scare her or himself that much but will rather be confident, ofcourse it is not an occasion to be happy but atleast it can be peaceful that the afterlife will be better then this!!!! 

Definitely, you cannot expect a person to have second thoughts while hanging about the pole, the one who wants to die will make sure that he/she dies without leaving any loophole for second thoughts and which is why hanging oneself to the fan or roof is the most effective way to die.If Anaya wanted to die she wouldn't be clinging to that pole, she was fighting for her life but couldn't make it.

Please guys don't get me wrong, not supporting the idea of suicide , just trying to be reasonable that's all.

PerfectStart thumbnail

@Jareth:

In some cases like you said the person can have second thoughts, agreed, so the suicide note will be considered valid, but anaya calls happy first at the place where she's going to end her life and then tells her she will not come between her and RV and now she will die, so happy will do nothing then??? Will she not stop her? Anaya called happy out of fear for her life and I think for happy's life too!!! She was scared and that scared and frightened tone was noticed by happy, the first thing happy said was: anaya sounded scared!!! So what will happy tell the police, if it will ever come to that, that anaya was very scared so,are we implying that: anaya will fearfully call happy and tell her I will not come between you and RV and now I want to die peacefully, baat thori digest nahi horahi!!! If anaya wanted to die peacefully why would she call happy? she's the reason why anaya is taking the decision of ending her life so happy would be the last person on earth she would want to see!!!

Definitely, you cannot expect a person to have second thoughts while hanging about the pole, the one who wants to die will make sure that he/she dies without leaving any loophole for second thoughts.If Anaya wanted to die she wouldn't be clinging to that pole, she was fighting for her life but couldn't make it.

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Have you checked Iris's insta handle? She posted a farewell note and lots of stories of fan posts. She sounded emotional. The amount of fan comments/posts tell that how much Anaya is loved. She's the only supporting character jisske marne pe sab royenge.😭 I don't know how to watch tonight!💔