Posted: 4 years ago

ImagePhoo karo naπŸ˜‰

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dr. Mahir's therapyπŸ˜†

urmita thumbnail

Ok so I am late and jo mujhe bolna tha Ratna ne bol dia...but Behir...I can't express the feelings I have in words anyway...

Let me tell you I absolutely loved Rivanya...and after season 2 happened I just wasn't sure about S3 casting, even SJ...but it was to be a new story so I gave it a try...2nd episode: it's good, has possibilities...aur phir shaadi k baad wow they have good chemistry..iss feelings se kab aj wala iss feelings tak aa gayi pata hi nehi chala...jaise shayad Bela ko bhi pata nehi chala hoga kab use Mahir se pyaar ho gaya...

Naagin 1 had best plot and supernatural feel zada tha and Arjun and Mouni were great together but they are like all other good TV couples and agar N3 k sath jo hua tab hota to I would hv left...jaise N2 I quit...but Behir...bohot gradually slowly start hua tha...yaad hai start mein Bela kitni gusse mein rehti thi and he was soooo nice...matlab itna accha itna gentleman... even in TV how can a man be so nice....no wonder we fell in love with him...aur Bela to...yaad hai ek scene tha she woke up, read Vish's text k aj maarna hai Mahir ko... thought Vish is right and then saw Mahir sleeping on sofa, got up and uska chaddar acche se thik kar dia...πŸ˜†so much for hate...aur mere lie Behir officially started on poison track with the scene Bela came running and hugged Mahir piche se.... iconic moment for me...uske baad to ek se bad k ek romantic beautiful scenes mile...

But anyway I didn't intend to write a thesis but m gonna looks like πŸ˜‹...what I meant to say is these two are such beautiful people (not appearance, well that tooπŸ˜‰)...aur dono jaise ek dusre ko complete karte hai...aur unlike any other TV couple I can remember... with Bela and Mahir u can see and feel not chemistry but their love... unconditional pure love jo sare faults and flaws k sath ek dusre ko accept karta hai, jo har haal mein sath nibhata hai, naraz ho sakta hai but caring nehi chod sakta, na kabhi ek dusre se faith loose kar sakta hai...aisa love, aise couple jo stories chodo, fairy tales mein bhi na mile... That's Behir...I don't know if it's script or PearBhi or both or something else...but jab Behir scene ata tha...u could feel that connection they had from start...unke growing feelings....phir pure love...u can see that...jitna love maybe dusre couples khullam khulla SR dikha le to bhi nehi dikhega, ye dono can convey just by sharing a screen space.... That's the beauty of Behir...

Mahir is the perfect dream husband...uske lie jitna bolu kam hai...I will always be grateful to CVs for giving us Mahir...aur Bela...she is such a good just person and they compliment each other...ek k bina dura is nothing...aur they made me fall for them so hard k sab kuch bhad mein jaane k baad bhi I couldn't quit...I just can't leave them... Behir are the only reason I still watch Naagin 3, why I m gonna tolerate the khichdi finale, why I will never forget this season...

Behir vo naam hai jo mujhe sare couples ko bhula dia and I don't think I will ever stop loving them...I will always be thankful to PearBhi and CVs and all N3 team for Behir...bohot bura hua iss season, bohot injustice hui, but the single good thing which was worth it all, jise chah k bhi ruin nehi kar paye koi... that is Behir..πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“.No words are enough...

And now I should really shut up before I write a novel...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‹

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

ImagePhoo karo naπŸ˜‰

such a cute kid he is......

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

Vaise to bohot sharif banta tha... distance maintain karta tha...he was supposed to take i 'slow'...par ek bad biwi se signal kya mila uske baad ek bhi chance nehi chodta tha...and he was so cute abt it...

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

Sometimes Bela is his mom,he would cry  to get things done from Bela,and sometimes she is his daughter and he her dad,he won't let her do anything alone and that concern for his daughter

Very rarely can we see them being typical husband and wife, it makes them extra special

Edited by TenderCoconut - 4 years ago
daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Vaise to bohot sharif banta tha... distance maintain karta tha...he was supposed to take i 'slow'...par ek bad biwi se signal kya mila uske baad ek bhi chance nehi chodta tha...and he was so cute abt it...

now i realise shan track k bad bela ka love confession q nahi dikhaya....because us k bad kya hona tha we all know......πŸ˜‰

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ImageImage

daud95 thumbnail

Mahir Sehgal sehgal family k sare matters ko hadle krne wala....bhale woh matter business ka ho ya family ka problem ho.....but he has some child like innocence in him,dil to bilkul bachon wala tha Mahir ka pure,innocent and kind.....and yeh Mahir ki personality ka yeh shade sirf bela k same open hota tha.....shayad woh phase Mahir k choldhood ka jo woh kabhi explore nahi kr paya apni so called mother k supposed heart break ki wajah se.....yeh child like side hi hai jo The Mahir Sehgal ko Mahir ji banati hai....Bela and hamare Mahir ji❀️

daud95 thumbnail

After marriage Bela was always rude to him,never behaved nicely wih him,never liked his  touch or closeness.....ofcourse she had her own reasons for her behaviour....but i always wonder what makes Mahir ji fall in love with bela so deeply and madly????

Apne dil ki zara bhi fikar nahi thi kya Mahir ji koπŸ˜†?????