Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This was the very small gesture but a male lead gifting specs to female lead was somthing new. I really feel like tv is changing for good. Cant deny that there is still so much crap we see on tv but sometimes they do come up with scenes like this which touches your heart.

Have seen many scenes where a guy puts bindi, necklace, earring etc on the girl, but this has to be the first time seeing a guy put a glasses on a girl. In a world where glamour and looks is prioritized, it was really nice to see such gesture from a guy. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krpkab_superfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved the way Mishti reacted to it. It was just such a heartwarming scene 

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It was a great scene. Now, hope there is a scene where he gifts her books. 

It was nice to see him give her something he thought was useful for her. Don't get me wrong, jewellery/clothes are good too but this shows another dimension to their relationship. 

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

It was a great scene. Now, hope there is a scene where he gifts her books. 

It was nice to see him give her something he thought was useful for her. Don't get me wrong, jewellery/clothes are good too but this shows another dimension to their relationship. 

Yes it was a great scene with so much thought out into it. Even little details like glass power were mentioned. It was very thoughtful of Abir to gift her something that she really needed.  

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Seriously it was a nice gesture by Abeer.I loved that scene. Especially when Abeer said NICEEEEE...

I also wear specs.I can understand how it feels.I dont like it,but i am quite used to it when people call me chashmist or woh specswaali....