Rara FF - Hamesha continuation

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 8

Link for the earlier parts

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4938389

The next day, Yash is about to leave. Daimaa comes there. She said, "Are you going to meet Rani without taking anything for her? It is an insult to the palace."

Daimaa gives him an expensive diamond necklace & said, "Give this to Rani & propose her."

Image result for iqbal & raja in ek tha raja ek thi rani serial

Yash is going out. Raja pats him. Yash slips but Raja holds him.

Yash: If I had lost my life then?

Raja: This is a friend's hand which will never leave you.

Both hug each other.

Raja: You didn't come all these days despite having many cars with you. It seems that you don't have time for penniless people like me.

He gives a friendly punch to Yash who said, "You can hit me anywhere but not on the face."

Raja: Who is going to look at your face?

Yash: What is wrong with my face? Possibilities are there that someone might look.

Raja sees the box & said, "I guess you found your Rani."

Yash: Yes, I am going to propose to her today. By the way, did you get yours?

Raja: Yes, I will introduce her to you. We will be meeting in the evening at the sunset point. Do come there.

Yash: Sure!

Jaggi gives the diamond ring to Raja & said, "Put this in Rani's finger & propose to her."

Raja: From where you got that much money?

Jaggi: I have brought this out of my savings.

Raja: You are really great.

Jaggi: Go fast. Your Rani must be waiting for you.

Raja hurriedly goes to the sunset point. He meets Rani who is tying the yellow thread to the trunk of the tree.

Raja: You are tying the thread to this tree?

Rani: Keep quiet. Do you know the symbol of it? It means that when 2 lovers tie the yellow thread to the tree, their love becomes eternal.

Raja: Is our love so weak that you have to do this? Don't you have trust in my love?

Rani: I trust you but I want to be yours forever as love conquers death & is never-ending.

Both tie the thread to the tree.

Raja slips the ring into Rani's finger & asked, "Will you marry me?"

Rani nods. Both hug each other.

The background song is:

Hamesha tu mujh mein rahega

Kaha yaha yaha

Hum aur tum us pe ye shama

Aise mein Kah bhi de dil ki dasta

Dil mein tu hi tu

Hamesha hamesha

Ha ji ha ji ha

Related image

Both dance together at different parts at the sunset point.  

Kaha yaha yaha

Image result for raja & rani in ek tha raja ek thi rani

Both go to the mountain. Raja kisses Rani & holds her waist. 

Pehale aankhe mili phir isare hue

Phir mila dil se dil tum hamare hue

Mastika Aalam chhne laga hai

Aakar sambhalo mujhe

Baho mein bhar ke dil mein utar ke

Mujhse Chura lo mujhe

Image result for raja in ek tha raja ek thi rani

Both dance together & swing together. Rani lies on the bed. Raja kisses her. Both go out & dance together.

Aise mein keh bhi de dil ki dasta

Roop sajta hai kab

Pyar hota hai jab

Pyar hota hai kab

Yaar milta hai jab

Yash reaches the place & looks jealously at Raja seeing him romancing with Rani.

Chahat thi meri puri hui hai

Jeevan mein thi jo kami

Aankho mein teri surat hai jab se

Khush rang hai zindagi

Dil mein tu hi tu

Hamesha hamesha

Ha ha ji ha ha

Hamesha tu mujh mein rahegi

Kaha kaha yaha yaha.

Yash breaks the diamond necklace after seeing the closeness of Raja & Rani.

Rani: Sunset point has come. Where is your friend?

Raja: He has come. You wait here. I will surprise him. 

Rani: Fine

Raja: Love you.

Rani: Love you too.

Raja meets Yash & asked, 'You have come alone! Where is your Rani?'

Yash: Someone took her away from me?

Raja: Is it? And you didn't do anything about it?

Yash: That person is a part of my life & heart & you are talking about killing that person.

Raja: That is very sad. God designs every relation like parents is siblings. But friendship is the thing which we choose. Even if it is a stranger, you can forgive him but in your case, it is your beloved friend. For the sake of friendship, people give their lives but they don't deceive.

Yash: That is a bookish knowledge which has got nothing to do with real life.

Yash is about to leave. Raja stops him. He said, "Come with me."

Raja shows him the place and said, "Are you seeing this place? It is a place where if someone falls, they will surely lose their lives."

Raja goes to the edge. Yash holds him & said, "Have you gone mad? You could have lost your life."

Raja: Are you convinced about my genuine friendship? I know that you will never let me fall as you are my true friend. If you leave my hand then your friend will get into the jaws of death. Now, it is in your hands. I trust you.

Rani comes down.

Yash looks at her & said, "Tell me one thing. If you are given a choice between friendship & love, what will you choose? You will choose your love right? I am also doing the same thing. Rani is my love."

He leaves the had. Raja falls from the cliff. Rani is shocked. She runs towards the cliff, screaming, "Raja."

Rani moves close towards the cliff but Yash holds her. 

Rani: Leave me

Yash: I love you.

Rani: Don't take the name of love. It does not suit you. You have killed the person I love only because you want to have me. Do you even understand the meaning of love?

Yash: I cannot digest the fact that you belong to someone else. 

Rani: Is there any such rule that a person should love you back just because you love that person? Am I your servant or have you purchased me at a price? It was Raja & me who loved each other without any expectations. It was we who promised to live & die together.

Yash: Please don't do that.

Rani goes towards the cliff. Yash tries to stop her.

Rani: Don't touch me.

Yash: I will die without you.

Rani: Then jump from the cliff & show that you can die for me. I know that you don't have guts to do that. I see the fear of death in your eyes. One birth is not enough for true love. We will come to this world again & become one. You won't be able to do anything.

Rani jumps from the cliff & dies. However, Yash manages to take her scarf before that.

Jaggi & Gopi are worried about Raja. They are shocked to see the dead body of Raja & Rani. Everyone mourns for them & perform their funeral. All suspect Yash but no one has any evidence against him.

Flashback ends.

Present:

Rani gains her consciousness. The nurse goes to Yash & said, "Rani has regained her consciousness. You can meet her."

Yash comes in. He asked, "Are you fine?"

Rani: Yes, I am fine. I want to go to my dad.

Rani meets her dad.

Edited by vatika_r - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Super fabulous fantastic update dear

Thanks for pm

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the pm! 

awesome update, well written 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

so sweet of jaggi to make a ring for Raja to propose rani.rajni confession was very romantic. song sequence was described well.it was very romantic. yash seeing them together n realizing that rani is raja's love was a nice scene.yash raja conversation. .the dialogues were meaningful. Raja trusted yash so much.still hr killed Raja  for rani.so sad.rani's dialogues to yash were powerful.rani saying that they will come to this world again was striking.sad that rani committed suicide.but yash deserved it.nice pics.happy to see my edit.but wish you had added rajni dance pics in the dance scene of the song 

taahir004 thumbnail

Fantastic and so Awesome Chapter 

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

with romance and confession

lovely pictures

kavitha_r thumbnail

Part 9

Rani: Dad, you have been observing me since childhood & you have been telling me that it is a dream & I should not be getting afraid.

Trivedi: Yes, that is true.

Rani: That is related to my previous birth. I was in love with Raja. It was Yash who pushed him down the cliff only to have me.

Trivedi: I don't know anything about your previous birth. I know that in this birth you are my daughter & will remain as my daughter in upcoming births. But as long as I am alive, I will save my daughters life & love. I am ready to sacrifice my life.

Rani: Dad.

Trivedi: Don't worry, I may be poor but I am alive. I won't give up my life until you reach your destination. But these people are very dangerous. They have money & power. So we have to deal with these situations strategically. We should agree till some else comes in your way.

Rani: Yes, you are right.

Yash comes there. He said, "Dad, the wedding date is fixed day after tomorrow. Ask your daughter what she needs. Fulfilling the needs of a bride is the tradition of this house."

Daimaa takes Rani for the shopping. She tries various chains & costumes on her. Rani's eyes keep rolling to see her Raja. by the time Daimaa selected the dress for Rani, she disappears & goes to Raja, who is Raju in this birth.

Raju is surprised to see Rani.

He said, "Mirzaa."

Rani: No I am Rani.

Raju: That's what. You are Rani Sahiba as you are going to get married to Yash.

Rani: I am your Rani. You are my Raja.

Raju: What are you talking. First of all, you need to rectify this mistake of calling me, Raja. I am Raju,

Rani: You are not Raju, You are Raja. You are my Raja. We have taken re-birth. Try to remember what happened in your previous birth. Yash was your best friend in your previous birth. He had cheated you and killed you by leaving your hand to fall down from the cliff.

Raju: Then how am I alive now?

Rani: You ask yourself and your heart. You will get an answer.

Raju: Look, mam, you have lost your mental balance ever since you fell unconscious. I am Raju and you are mad. I am a poor person and can't even buy a channa. You are going to be the DIL of that house. These words don't suit you or me. Please leave.

Rani: I am sick and tired and cannot take these tortures anymore. Please marry me. Please save me. Else, Yash will win and our love will lose.

She cries.

Raju was moved. He asked, "Do you really love me?"

Rani: Yes, I love you.

Raju: Will you do as I say?

Rani nods.

Raju: Then come with me.

At the palace

Yash screams at Daimaa, "How did you let her go? You know it better than us how important it is for Rani to be in this house."

Daimaa: I was selecting the jewelry items and the bridal attire for her. She ran away.

Meanwhile, Raju brings Rani, holding her hands to the palace.

He said: She is your Rani. I have bought her here as she lost her way.

Yash: Thanks a lot. Tell me what more do you want? Today evening is our wedding.

Raju: You have done so much for me. It won't look nice if I ask more. I only need your permission to leave now. I won't be there for your marriage so I congratulate you now.

Yash: Thank you

Raju is about to leave. Rani holds her hand. Raju stretches his hand emotionally. Rani leaves his hand. Tears fall from Raju's eyes. Rani is sad. Raju leaves reluctantly.

Yash drags Rani to the room & said, "Now you are not going anywhere. You will remain here."

Rani: No way. I will never marry you. You could not get me in your previous birth & you won't get me in this birth as well as upcoming births. I remember everything now. I remember every moment & have borne all your tortures, & your deceit. You are a cheat & a murderer.

Yash: Yes, I am a cheat & a murderer. But I did that to get you. I became a cheat for you. I became a murderer for you & I don't have any regrets. 

He holds her by her hair & said, "You are not going anywhere & that's final. No one can separate you from me. I am your destiny & destination."

He leaves & closes the door.

Rani opens the cupboard. She takes her scarf & opens the album. Rani finds the pics of Raja Yash & her pics & keeps them in her bag.

Rani is sitting on the sofa. Daimaa comes there.

Daimaa: It is time for you to get ready.

Rani: I will get ready but before that, I want to meet my dad as it is the most important day for me.

Daimaa: Sure.

She takes her to Trivedi.

Rani: I want to talk to my dad in private.

Daimaa nods her head & leaves. Rani closes the door.

Rani shows the album to Trivedi. She said, "I have found this album that is related to us. I have to send it to Raja somehow, else he will leave by today evening."

Trivedi: If that is the case, you need to leave right away. 

Rani: But I can't leave you & go.

Trivedi: I will join you by evening. Even I am fed up being here. I wish you all the success.

Both hug each other emotionally. Rani ties the rope to the balcony & leaves. Daimaa is waiting outside. Two men come to the room on Yash's instruction. 

They come and check only to find the door is locked inside.

Daimaa: Break the door.

The men break the door.

Daimaa to Trivedi: Where is Rani?

Trivedi: She left.

Daimaa goes to the mandap and said, "Rani ran away yet again.

Yash comes to the room angrily but does not find Trivedi. 

The cops come in.

ACP comes to Yash & said, "The room is empty."

Yash: Next option is the railway station.

Meanwhile, at the railway station, Raju is very much troubled. Kaal comes there & asks, "What is the matter. Why are you sad?"

Raju: I have been dreaming about this day since childhood & it is going to come true. I am reaching my destination but I feel emptiness from within.

Kaal: Something is eating you up. Won't you tell me what it is so I may be able to help you?

Raju: I am not able to understand anything so how can I tell you. When I met Raja sahab's fiancee on the road, she wanted to tell me something. Even I had a feeling that we are connected. But when I saw her at the party, my feelings became stronger & that song came out of my mouth. 

Kaal: That is all your false idea.

Raju continues: When she came to my place, she was saying a lot of things which I felt like believing it and going ahead with her but I didn't listen to my heart. I listened to my brain and handed her to Raja sahab. Did I do the right thing?

Kaal: Yes you did the right thing.

Raju: But when she held my hand and left it, I felt that my life is going out of my hands and tears started falling from my eyes.

Kaal: Don't think about it as it is an illusion which you are getting.

Rani reaches the railway station. Kaal shows her the indication to stop. 

Kaal comes forward & said, "My child, I have been tolerating you for long because you going to be a DIL of a very big house but now I am forced to tell that your path is different & Raju's path is different. So please leave him alone."

Rani: My path & his path are the same. This album has all the evidence. 

She shows him the album. Kaal sees the pic & calls Raja who also sees that. Raja recollects the incidents of his past birth & understands the connection of his life. He also gets what Rani was trying to tell him."

Trivedi comes & meets Kaal.

Kaal: Good thing that you came. Now we need to escape from them as they will kill us.

Trivedi: Yes, you are right.

The train comes. 

Raja then successfully connects between the 2 births. He drops the album & said, "Rani."

Rani is happy. She said, "What you said?"

Raja: Rani

Rani: Say it again

Raja: Rani:

Rani: Raja.

Both hug each other. Kaal & Trivedi are happy.

The train stops at the station.

Suddenly Kaal & Trivedi see Yash & his men coming to the station. They said, "Guys, get into the train."

The train starts. Raja & Rani break the hug and run after the train. Yash is chasing them. Kaal & Trivedi escape from the railway station. Kaal takes Trivedi to his house.

Raja gets into the train first and gives his hand to Rani, who catches his had and get into the train.

Yash and his men search for Kaal and Trivedi but do not find them

Yash tells the cops, "Guard the next station. They will definitely get down there."

Yash & his men go to Kaal's place & ask them, "Where is Rani?"

Trivedi: She went away. Once a father gives his daughter to someone, he won't disclose it to some other man.

Yash gets violent & hits him.

Kaal stops him and said, "You have hot hit him. It is your fate that has given you a tight slap on your face. They are destined to be together. They are soulmates. God had joined them so don't try to separate what He has joined. You won't get anything by killing us."

The men hit both of them. Kaal & Trivedi somehow escape & run. They get hit by the car. Jaggi sees them & said, "I am sorry."

Kaal+Trivedi: It is ok. These people are chasing us. Please help.

Jaggi gives them the lift & takes them to his house. Gopi serves them with water & food.

In the train

Raja: I guess these people won't give up easily. They will catch us at the next station. So we have to jump from the train, which is risky for our lives.

Rani: From when did we start caring for our lives.

Raja: Fine, we will jump from the train.

Raja & Rani jump from the train. They go to the place near the sunset point.

Raja: It seems we know this place.

Rani: Yes, we have been there.

Raja: One of my friends are staying in that place. So we can go there.

Image result for raja and rani in ek tha raja ek thi rani

Both go to Jaggi's house.

kavitha_r thumbnail

Part 10

Jaggi is surprised to see Raja & Rani. He said, "Are you a ghost or really alive?"

Raja: We are alive.

Jaggi: You guys died 22 years back.

Rani: We took re-birth.

Jaggi: That is all crap. He goes to Hanuman & said, "Save me from these ghosts."

Gopi comes there. She said, "Don't you recognize your old friends. They have come back.

Jaggi is unable to believe.

Raja takes the vessel and said, "I pay Rs. 3000 for this vessel."

Rani: I pay Rs. 30,000

Raja: Rs. 35,000

Jaggi: Yes, I understood. You guys have taken a rebirth.

Raja: You told me once that making friendship or building enmity with the big shots is not advisable.

Jaggi: Yes, I do remember. When I got married to Gopi, we thought a lot about you. We missed you very badly.

Raja: We have come here to take refuge from you. We need a place to hide.

Jaggi takes them to the ancient room and said, "This is the place where you guys will be safe."

Raja and Rani see Kaal and Trivedi. They are surprised. Raja hugs Kaal. Rani hugs Trivedi.

Raja+Rani: How come you are here?

Kaal+Trivedi: When you guys have got into the train, Yash's men had hit us. Had Jaggi not come, they would have killed us.

Raja+Rani: Jaggi & Gopi are our friends from the previous birth. They are very much accomodative.

Jaggi & Gopi come there.

Gogi: If you want something, don't hesitate.

Rara: Sure.

All of them have dinner. Kaal & Trivedi are asleep.

Raja & Rani spend some time. The background song is

Male :

aisa Milan Kal ho na ho

aisi again kal ho na ho

jalte ye do badan kal ho na ho

Phir hum sanam kal ho na ho

Female :

ye pal....

ye pal do pal jaye nan pal wo kal

heemmmm..... kal ho na ho

Male

kal ho na ho

Female

kal ho na ho

Male

kal ho na ho

Image result for raja & rani romantic scenes in ek tha raja ek thi rani

Female

aisa milan kal ho na ho

Male

aisi agan kal ho na ho

====== Follow ==== @nurocman

Male

na jane kaha se hue the suru ap

ni chahat ke ye silsile

Female

hame kitna tarsake fursat ke lamhe

yaha aake hamse mile

Male

ye lehrati julfe ye sharmati palke

zara chum lu mai inhe

Female

nigahe jara apni fero udhar

tumhi se chura lu tumhe

Male

hoo.. ab na rahe majbhu riya

Female

mitne lagi ye duriya

Male

Heheheee...

Female

Lalalaaa...

Male

aisi lagan kal ho na ho

Female

aisi chubhan kal ho na ho

kal ho na ho

Male

kal ho na ho

Female

kal ho na ho

Male

kal ho na ho

reff - Music

kumar sanu & sadhana sargam

====== Follow ==== @nurocman

Male

bara garze hai meri sanso pe teri

mohabbat kaa e janeman

Female

mujhe khich layi hai pir pas tere

tere dil ki sachi lagan

Male

bhula du khud ko ye mumkin hai lekin

mai kaise bhula do tujhe

Female

hatheli pe meri saja de sitare

tu dulhan bana de mujhe

Male

haa.. tujhpe luta du mai apni ja

Female

kadmo pe tere rakh du jahan

Male

Heheheee...

Female

Lalalaaa....

Male

aisa sagun kal ho na ho

Female

phir ye janaam kal ho na ho

Male

jalte ye do badan kal ho na ho

phir hum sanam kal ho na ho

Female

ye pal....

ye pal do pal jaye nan pal wo kal

heemmmm..... kal ho na ho

Related image

Male

Kal ho na ho

Female

Kal ho na ho

Male

Kal ho na ho

Yash & his men reach the spot where Rara are hiding.

Yash: Where is Rani?

Jaggi: I don't know.

Yash tries to slap him.

Jaggi holds his hand & said, "Mind your hand else, I will break your hand and give it to you."

Yash: I know that I am also your friend like Raja. So Please tell me.

Gopi: Don't you feel ashamed of calling yourself as our friends? Our friendship died from the time you have killed Raja. 

Jaggi: And even if we know, it does not mean that we should tell you.

Jaggi starts fighting with Yash & his men. 

Raja & Rani see that.

Raja: We need to save Gogi's life now.

Both come out.

Yash tries to kidnap Rani but Tolu, Molu, & Ramakant throw eggs on them. Meera & Vidya throw the pepper spray on them.

Soon Raja & Yash have the physical brawl. Near the sunset point. Jaggi also fights Yash. Both Jaggi & Raja hit Yash black & blue. Yash overpowers Raja puts him near the cliff. He said, "If any of you comes ahead, I will leave Raja's hand."

He then asks Raja, "If you are given a choice between Rani & life, which one will you choose?"

Raja: I choose life.

All are dismayed.

Raja then pushes Yash to the end of the cliff quickly. He said, "And Rani is my life."

Raja leaves Yash's hand. Yash falls from the cliff & dies.

Everyone is happy.

Raja & Rani hug each other. Both get married. All of them shift to Mumbai. Raja & Rani make their career. The entire group lives happily ever after.

THE END

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

nice update! great end! thanks 4 da pm

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic update dear

Thanks for pm