Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Image result for  rudra naagin 2Image result for  rudra naagin 2Related imageRelated imageImage result for  rudra naagin 2Related imageImage result for  rudra naagin 2Related imageRelated imageImage result for  rudra naagin 2

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

All the beautiful memories chandu.

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

Your collection is truly beyond wordsI so agree with the member who said it,I am really amazed to see all this,Shivangi and Rudra had a bond which is unexplainable, it cannot be expressed into words,it just has to be felt, Rudra's sefless love for Shivangi for sure helped her gain strength and courage,he was the one who fought with everyone for her 

Thank You So Much ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Žโญ๏ธ

Yes RudraShivangi Bond is Unexplainable ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผhe was Her Boon โค๏ธShe is His Love ๐Ÿ˜›If Shivi Got any of Her value is only By Rudra ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผSuch Divine Love Came Towards Her ๐Ÿ˜ŽWho Never Imagine in any lives ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผshe is equally Idiot fool Who Lost it in Her obsessive Pattar ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ˆ.

The way you described everything  along with the images and gifs,you  truly are the biggest  Drashiv Fan I have ever seen!!!

Rudra is and will be the only neela aag 

Thank You ๐Ÿ˜ƒ DraShiv Rudra KinMoPair Made me Crazy for Them by The Portrayals ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผMainly KMโค๏ธwho By His Own Taking Style Shown Rudra is Such Perfection Beyond the Script ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Žsuch Blessed Actor in Telly โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผhis Chemistry With His Own Role Is Top Notch ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ which Turns out More Than The Expected Reach ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Rudra โค๏ธis Such Epic Lover โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผWhose place is Irreplaceable ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธShivi ๐Ÿ˜›is His Half ๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธ He Respected Her More Than Anything ๐Ÿ˜ŽAny one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..the only Value Shivi Received ๐Ÿ˜›She Loved By RudraLike Love Soulโค๏ธ else there is nothing of Her own ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคข

Rudra โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ŽNeela Nag โค๏ธis Only One ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผHero ๐Ÿ˜ณTuned/Turned His Partner Zero  To 'Hero'in-e ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..His Naagin ๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธ.

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

Vinnas is hardcore drashiv fan 

of course ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜› watching Such Hero Guy  True To His Wordsโค๏ธCommitments ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผPurity Personified Divine Perfect Reflection Of Love in It's Superb Sensible Form For His Soulmate ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผEqually Courageous +Ferocious Towards  All Villains ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Ž.

Never Compromised His Dignity โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผSelf Respect along With His Life Mate๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผDriven Brainless Shivi ๐Ÿ˜ŽIn Light Direction by Converting Himself The Fire Lamp๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ Taken away /Diluted Most of The Dangers From Her Path Diverting Towards Himself ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ญ as Target ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Confessed I โค๏ธLโค๏ธ U in his Final Words๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผThe BEST Heart Wrenching Confession So Far ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผWhich Says No Bars in The Love Heights Regarding Ru โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Such Love Found For Shivi ๐Ÿ˜›made Her Value ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Else I just Switch offed oops I done ๐Ÿ˜ŽBut KMRudra Given Hope by His Entry ๐Ÿ˜Žbut Never Imagined Before He was such Steller +Winner among All ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผMade That Season On His Name ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Ž.DraShiv โค๏ธ

And The Show The way  Technical Leads Shown most Dumb obsessive pathetic forced negative repellents ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃwith all those surrounding headache tracks ๐Ÿ˜ˆโ“ served Disaster Season ๐Ÿคขfinally Over with this Culmination ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคข..

vinnas thumbnail

Rudra's one liners - My favorite! โค๏ธ

Rudra (in Shivangi's disguise) to Rocky  - "Tu has raha hai!? Agar mera bas chalta to mein sabse pehle tujhe dhas letha. ๐Ÿคฃ Tu pyaar nahi dokha hai." ๐Ÿ˜†

Rudra's Inner Voice when he saw Yamini asleep - ""Daayan, chudail kitni sukoon se so rahi hai.๐Ÿคฃ Man to kar raha hai tujhe jindagi bhar ke liye suladu."๐Ÿ˜† He continues ""Agar mujhe Shivangi ka asli roop na chupana hota to mein tujhe abhi dhas leta.๐Ÿ˜† Phir chahe teri gale mein yeh garud kavach hota ya na hota!"โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Rudra to Shesha - "Dokhe ko dokha hi diya jata hai." ๐Ÿ˜‰

Rudra to Rocky - "Shivangi ke saat mera woh rishta hai jo tum samajh nahi sakte! To phir samajh ne ki koshish kyu kare!?" โญ๏ธ

Rudra to Rocky - "Jaha pyar hote hai waha shak nahi aur jaha shak hote hai waha pyaar nahi."โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Vikram - "Jab tak Garud Kavach mere paas hai tu mera kuch nahi bigaad sakta. Lekin mein tumhaara jo chahu wo bigaad sakta hun."

Rudra - "Pehle bhi to tha. Lekin mara na!" โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Shesha - Ye Sutli Bomb๐Ÿ˜† yaha kya phodne aayi hai tu!?

Rudra (in Yamini's disguise) - Tera sar!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Yamini: Aap yaha kya kar raheho?

Rudra as Anky2: Picture dekhne aaya tha. ๐Ÿ˜†

Rudra to Yamini: Ye kaunsa naya necklace liya? (he was talking about shivangi's kenchuli and Yamini thought he's pointing at the one she wore) ๐Ÿ˜†

Rudra to Yamini: Chalo ek baar Naagmani hath mein aajay uske baad isse bhi jalake usko khatam kardenge! (Rudra's plan to finish off Rudra! ๐Ÿ˜†) 

In Aliya and Rudra's engagement when rocky's friend says he saw Rudra somewhere Rudra says... "Ab mera face antique to hai nahi jo lakhon me ek lagega"๐Ÿ˜†But according to me his face is croron me ek... โค๏ธ

Rudra (in Nidhi's disguise) to Mansi - "Maine sabko paani piladiya hai, I mean, dediya hai." ๐Ÿ˜†

Rudra vs Kali Nagin deal epi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Rudra๐Ÿ’“ teasing where is your Saheli .madhumakki Kon ka Rani avanthika is hilarious. ๐Ÿ˜›

Shesha avanthika mein Abitak tum logon sey aaram sey pesh aaya .lekin ab nahi .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ˆ.

kitabe pade Nahin .ek nag Nagin ko pakadney ka Purana Tarika Yahi hai.. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

Sesha๐Ÿ˜ˆ--- tuney mujhe Dhoka Diya .-

Rudra ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’™ --dhokey ko Dhoka hi dethy hai.with wink . ๐Ÿ˜‰

itna Masoom chehera mat banavo mein Jantha hun tu Kya cheej hai. โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ˆ

shivangi ko ek aanch bhi nahi Aana chayiye ..smiley42๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Dekh raha hu ki ek yesi ladki ki Kamra saaf Kar rayi hai joh Sautan hai...smiley37๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†  ..

vinnas thumbnail

Related imageRelated imageRelated imageImage result for rudra naagin 2Related imageImage result for rudra naagin 2Image result for rudra naagin 2Image result for rudra naagin 2Related imageRelated image

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

All the beautiful memories chandu.

yeah โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณSanchu ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒthose all too beautiful โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜›

vinnas thumbnail

vinnas thumbnail

vinnas thumbnail

Image result for drashiv gifsImage result for drashiv gifsImage result for drashiv gifs

Image result for drashiv gifs