Ji Chang-Wook !

payal6767 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

A very warm welcome everyone 🤗

I am really bad at intros so instead I'll just start off  with some pictures ... because they say a thousand words ... and for me they are gunshots and my heart is officially wounded by Ji ❤️

Him in glasses blows my mind!

Image result for ji chang wook glasses gif

this gaze☺️ fireeeeee!!!

aaand his kisses! uff ❤️❤️❤️

Image result for ji chang wook kisses gif

what a hot mess he is!!

Image result for ji chang wook gif

Hey guys , if you are here Thank You so much !!

Edited by payal6767 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

🤣

So you were just trying out making a new topic? 

Its okay just edit it with some pics of his! 

We'll discuss everything about him 😳

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wohoo 🥳 We have an AT for JCW  Finally Payal, you created a space for all the fan-girls 😆 

//Re-posting...// A good news !!

JCW discharged from his military duties smiley41 Soon he will be filming for a drama smiley4

Sharing this article which I read online. Its a sweet gesture. smiley42

On April 19, a Vietnamese student who is currently studying in Korea took to her Instagram and shared an amicable story about Ji Chang Wook.

According to the student, she went to go see the military musical “Shinheung Military Academy” at the Kwanglim Art Center on April 16. Following the performance, she and her friend waited outside to give a gift to Ji Chang Wook.

However, she did not realize that her purse was inside the bag that also contained the gift, and by the time she realized that her purse was missing, Ji Chang Wook had already taken off.

Two days later on April 18, she received a call from the Gangnam Police Station that her purse had been found. When she opened the purse, she found a handwritten letter from Ji Chang Wook.

The actor wrote in the letter, “You must have been startled. Please take care of your purse from now on. Thank you for your gift. Thank you for coming to see the musical. See you next time!!”

Edited by ndivyateja - 4 years ago
payal6767 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

🤣

So you were just trying out making a new topic? 

Its okay just edit it with some pics of his! 

We'll discuss everything about him 😳

No I read that I need to take permission and I thought I was doing the same🤣

In fact in message I wrote to please allow me to make a thread on JCW😆

But I updated the post 😊 have a look !

payal6767 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Wohoo 🥳 We have an AT for JCW  Finally Payal, you created a space for all the fan-girls 😆 

//Re-posting...// A good news !!

JCW discharged from his military duties smiley41 Soon he will be filming for a drama smiley4

Sharing this article which I read online. Its a sweet gesture. smiley42

On April 19, a Vietnamese student who is currently studying in Korea took to her Instagram and shared an amicable story about Ji Chang Wook.

According to the student, she went to go see the military musical “Shinheung Military Academy” at the Kwanglim Art Center on April 16. Following the performance, she and her friend waited outside to give a gift to Ji Chang Wook.

However, she did not realize that her purse was inside the bag that also contained the gift, and by the time she realized that her purse was missing, Ji Chang Wook had already taken off.

Two days later on April 18, she received a call from the Gangnam Police Station that her purse had been found. When she opened the purse, she found a handwritten letter from Ji Chang Wook.

The actor wrote in the letter, “You must have been startled. Please take care of your purse from now on. Thank you for your gift. Thank you for coming to see the musical. See you next time!!”

This is GOLD!!!

He is very humble ❤️that makes him sexier☺️

He also made sure he conducts a fan meet - he personally looked into the details 😃 he really seems to love his work and his fans too 

Here is something from the fan meet❤️

Ji Chang Wook Shares Stories From The Military, Talks About Upcoming Plans, And MoreJi Chang Wook Shares Stories From The Military, Talks About Upcoming Plans, And MoreMay 15, 2019

by M. Dang

Ji Chang Wook shared stories from the military and talked about his future plans!

On May 15, the actor took to V Live to celebrate his recent discharge and communicate with fans.

After finishing his service on April 27, Ji Chang Wook was confirmed to star in tvN’s “Melt Me” (literal title), marking a quick return to the small screen. He is also set to guest on Channel A’s “The Fishermen and the City” alongside senior actor Lee Deok Hwa.

Before that, his first event will be his fan meeting “Invitation: Late Spring, Early Night” (literal translation), to be held at the Blue Square iMarket Hall in Seoul on May 19. During his V Live broadcast, he shared some details about the preparations.

To his fans who complained that getting tickets was difficult due to the small venue, he said, “I think this is my fault. My agency suggested that I do it in a large space, but I was worried that tickets wouldn’t sell because it’s my first fan meeting in a while. So I told them that I wanted to do it in the smallest place possible. I think it’s because of me, so I’m sorry.”

While the venue is small, fans can expect a grand event. Ji Chang Wook revealed, “I personally picked the set list for the fan meeting. It’s the result of lots of contemplation as to what songs would be nice to sing for you. After thinking about it, I thought it would be good to sing together.” He shared that songs such as his track “I’ll Protect You” from the “Healer” OST and Daybreak’s “Good” would be included on the set list and encouraged fans to practice beforehand.

Ji Chang Wook also provided updates as to what else he has been up to since finishing his service.

He stated, “After my discharge, I met up with a lot of people and did some chores that had been pushed back. I’m working on various things and preparing for my drama. Filming will begin soon. It’s for a drama called ‘Melt Me.’ It’s about frozen humans, and I think it’ll be really interesting.”

He further shared some stories from while he was in the military. “There was an instance in which we were dispatched to Cheorwon, and many things happened there. I did my first outdoor training, and for four to five days I didn’t sleep or wash up. It was difficult, but it was fun.” Some fans commented, “Thank you for protecting your face while in the military,” to which the actor replied, “I did my best, but the effects of time are inevitable. I’ll work hard to maintain my appearance and protect my face even better.”

He added, “I gained 12 kilograms while I was in the military. Because I gained that weight, I worked out a lot to lose it before I was discharged.” He also revealed a funny story involving INFINITE’s Sunggyu, who he starred with in the military musical “Shinheung Military Academy.” He recounted, “[Sunggyu] called me. I told him I was doing a V Live and he said he would ask me why I eat so much ramen and leave comments. Sunggyu teases me a lot.”

Finally, he discussed his upcoming appearance on “The Fishermen and the City.” He explained, “Lee Deok Hwa is like my father, and he has said for a long time that we should go fishing together. I also haven’t fished in awhile, so I thought I should go fishing with him after my discharge and chose [to go on the show]. I’m nervous and looking forward to it.”

HE IS MY LOVE ❤️❤️❤️

payal6767 thumbnail

First thing i want to ask is how do I call Ji chang-wook informally ? Like we call someone adorably? 

And does oppa mean boyfriend? 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Congrats for d AT ...Thanks Payal 🤗 I like him even before watching his shows ☺️😆

I remembers making an edit on request ...Image

I know its simple ...but still ❤️😆

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

will be back after watching Healer 😛

payal6767 thumbnail

Hey everyone ! What are your names?? 

My discovery of JCW also wasn't direct ... I used to just randomly watch those vm's which had Bollywood songs merely because they could be downloaded offline 😆 no other purpose and I found him in one of them!!

edelweiss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: payal6767

First thing i want to ask is how do I call Ji chang-wook informally ? Like we call someone adorably? 

And does oppa mean boyfriend? 

I call him wookieee <333

oppa means someone older than you