Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: meenachem

seriously, i hope mishaan tell her the truth..she'll break but eventually should move on..also i hope they dont bring s1 characters when this chaos erupts...like they r separate entities & separate generation...dont bring history geography to blame that mishti is like her dad or mom or whtevr...keep it simple and sober..

Exactly.... Mshti is like Mishti that's it....end of discussion. But Mishaan won't tell her....it's clear from today's episode that they'll tell gem first....I can only wish that she saw them together..... Can't very well wish that her delusion ends....cause that's something even god can't help with....

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i hope they dont drag the whole gem ji intoxication track lol...

Vartika026 thumbnail

pata nhi kya dikare h cvs...gem ji kam tey ki sissy ko b giggling giggling karvare h cvs..

Giggling, blushing, sighing.... Everything!!!

Vartika026 thumbnail

i hope they dont drag the whole gem ji intoxication track lol...

Hope.....that's all we can do😔

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Exactly.... Mshti is like Mishti that's it....end of discussion. But Mishaan won't tell her....it's clear from today's episode that they'll tell gem first....I can only wish that she saw them together..... Can't very well wish that her delusion ends....cause that's something even god can't help with....

yeah... i hope radhika is also told of the truth so that way she can knock some sense into sissy to stop chasing after ruhaan...

Edited by meenachem - 5 years ago
Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vartika026

I don't think sis ko pta chalega. Nhi toh cv's triangle kaise dikhayenge. Misti ko pta chalega phele . Misti once said to sis "tu mere jaan se bhi jyada pyari hai"  So she will sacrifice her love for sis, which is wrong but misti will choose her sis, family over her love for ruhaan. Ab dekhna hoga ruhaan kaise handle karenga ye situation.

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If mishaan wants to tell to ex first about their love n in middle if sis tells about her love then how they will tell to ex?

Hope sis realise soon

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelicdiya

I don't think sis ko pta chalega. Nhi toh cv's triangle kaise dikhayenge. Misti ko pta chalega phele . Misti once said to sis "tu mere jaan se bhi jyada pyari hai"  So she will sacrifice her love for sis, which is wrong but misti will choose her sis, family over her love for ruhaan. Ab dekhna hoga ruhaan kaise handle karenga ye situation.

see, i can't predict whether an actual sacrifice drama will take place or not but only hoping for the best for mishaan now...rn, lets enjoy mishaan moments <3

Vartika026 thumbnail

yeah... i hope radhika is also told of the truth so that way she can knock some sense into sissy to stop chasing after ruhaan...

You know CVS should really hire us as their story advisers....what great success they're depriving themselves by not doing that.... Those morons, I tell you!!😆

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

If mishaan wants to tell to ex first about their love n in middle if sis tells about her love then how they will tell to ex?

Hope sis realise soon

maybe sis can hear it w/o letting mishaan know that she heard the truth...so yea hopefully she does