Most awaited song Dheere Dheere is out

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys do not miss the episode. Kuku and Mishbir fans both will love it.

And the song is finally out. So unexpected but that was the best surprise ever like EVER. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It was picturized beautifully ! Rhea looked so pretty! Shaheer danced well wherever there was scope. I liked that it was casual as well as romantic ... very unique!

Anuka3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melliflous

It was picturized beautifully ! Rhea looked so pretty! Shaheer danced well wherever there was scope. I liked that it was casual as well as romantic ... very unique!

I know. It was beautifully shof and they both looked amazing. And the places they shot were beautiful.  

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Anuka. :). 

I am going to be the only one here, buuuuut, I didn't get the feels!!! I feel they downplayed the chemistry wantedly, which wasn't required given it was Abir's dream. And the editing felt choppy to me. 

The location was beautiful, and the two seconds they actually came together - like the forehead kiss and the one in the black costume - that was awesome. But other than that, I just didn't feel it. 

Anuka3 thumbnail

Oh its ok, may be because we are still on early stage on Misbir lovestory and their romance hasnt started yet. Personally i loved it. Butoncewe get full fledget misbir track we might get some romatic dance numbers. 

Krpkab_superfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think it was deliberate and hence felt perfect with the situation. Abir is not in love with Mishti because of the physical attraction between them , it is based on understanding and shared pain. So this much chemistry was right.

If Kuhu was dreaming about Kunal, then we could expect something different ðŸ˜†

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krpkab_superfan

I think it was deliberate and hence felt perfect with the situation. Abir is not in love with Mishti because of the physical attraction between them , it is based on understanding and shared pain. So this much chemistry was right.

i even got this feeling from the video

abir just want mishti to be with him and he have some haq some recognised realtion that he can be with her not he want her physically there was nver any physical attraction between them just eye talks or pain talks

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yes I understand their equation and the lack of physical attraction - but  Abir loves her and is also attracted to her.. It's just not based on that alone. 

The way I see it, they downplayed it purposely to go up from here when future songs come. They want to keep getting better and better, so they kept this one at a minimum. :) 

Anuka3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krpkab_superfan

Yea i agree. It was very casual and even the dance moves were very cute and fun. I think they were trying to show how Abir see romance as. He is not one of those guys who lusts after his lover or have strong physical atrraction. He loves her because of her simplicity. He loves her how he can be himself with her and share his pain. I think they took that into consideration whilst shooting this song portion. Alho i wanted it to last slightly longer. 

Anuka3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mridhu

Yes I understand their equation and the lack of physical attraction - but  Abir loves her and is also attracted to her.. It's just not based on that alone. 

The way I see it, they downplayed it purposely to go up from here when future songs come. They want to keep getting better and better, so they kept this one at a minimum. :) 

Yes I cannot wait for future dance/song sequences. They will keep getting better and better from here onwards.