Nice episode

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Bahut acha laga Dhanak ko rote dekh kar and having her acknowledge some hard truths.  

More important she promises to try a thousand times to reform Raghu!! Raghu is free from saath-vachans! Finally, she is on the road to accepting him as he is.

Why did Dhanak, the policewali in the mirror, had tears in her eyes when she was lecturing Dhanak, the wife? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InkandFire thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The only thing I liked about the mirror scene is that they actually acknowledged what’s wrong with their relationship but it still seemed very naive of Dhanak to think she can fix this. She’s an human embodiment of talking the talk but not walking the walk. She should’ve really been evaluating what this actually means for their relationship. She needs to put Raghu first not at par with her duty. Poor guy has left everything behind only to stay behind in the life of the woman he’s done it all for? 

About the crying, maybe Shruti forgot to take off her glycerine or something 😂 On a serious note though, it could show her inner conflict but it could just be the makers being lazy to assess every detail. Chalo aisi details we can ignore par sala writing me toh lazy mat bano. 

Itishri thumbnail

There has been a lot of lazy writing. Hoping that the falling TRP has given them some reality checks.

I liked that Dhanak did not put Raghu at par with her duty because that is true as of now.  I agree there can't be committed relationship until she can do that. She also doesn't appreciate what he left for her because, for her, that stuff was immoral and had no value.

Abhi toh she is giving him her love as a reward for his good behavior - bheekwala pyar ya inaamwala pyar, jo bhi samjho. Sacche pyar mein waqt hai!

So she does the next best thing - put him equal to her duty and launches her next mission - work again on Raghu (mind you, not on her marriage but on Raghu). 

Good thing is that for the first time, she is not ready to leave at a drop of a hat. She is also acknowledging the road is going to tougher for her than it had been.  But she isn't understanding that her path is almost impossible without Raghu's support. She can't change him if he doesn't want to change. 

My personal opinion - people never change at their core. They may change temporarily due to circumstances but always return to their core. Don't think CVs will go there - Sanskari Tv Bahu's can't lose at love or OTT morality. 😊

BTW - did you notice that Raghu declared that all 7 seven vachans were done? when did that happen? 😆

InkandFire thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My problem isn’t with her wanting to help him become a better person, it’s with stuff that happens that makes me think that Dhanak simply takes mo responsibility whatsoever. Like today she didn’t once think that maybe the fact Raghu resorted to ‘gundagardi’ again and held a gun was not just because of Tawde or the police force in general, it was also because he felt let down by his Soanpapdi. And whilst she did acknowledge that he doesn’t trust her anymore, she didn’t actually show any remorse for being responsible for that lack of trust that Raghu has in her. Hell, she hasn’t even said ‘sorry’ to him once for all everything that has happened.

Maybe that’s just her character. She has a very external locus of control in the sense that nothing is ever her fault, it’s always the circumstances. But hopefully she works on this.

I am glad though, like you said, that she is willing to work things out and isn’t just ready to leave just because her vachans have been breached. So let’s see. 

As of now though, I desperately need to see change in Dhanak more so than Raghu otherwise she really doesn’t deserve his love.

Coming back to your point about people never changing. CVs will go there when the big separation track comes. Because what’s an indian TV show without a big misunderstanding that separates the two leads. In this case, Raghu will probably fully become a gunda again. Most likely. Or maybe it’ll be the exact opposite and he’ll become a successful business tycoon. LOLZ. 

Haha Raghu babu ne last vachan kab pura kiya even I don’t know. Perhaps he meant that in a general sense like he’s willing to do all of them and change but this world is giving him more reasons not to. Again, writers ko shayad holi episode se chadi hui hai. Ab tak bhang ka nasha nahi utara 🤣

Edited by InkandFire - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail

My problem is that Dhanak wants him to be a better person as per her definition of a better person. 

I agree 100% that Raghu's anger is not due to Tawre's actions but Dhanak's inability to support him when he needed her. Dhanak does not feel, acknowledge or even think how her actions affected him.  I don't know if this will ever be addressed because I feel today was the best time to address it - IF Dhanak didn't see it, Sejal could have pointed it out or Raghu could have said it as a part of his outburst.

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Chalo hum raghu ki shaadi sejal se karwa dete hain. She said na? Aisa koi mujhe pyaar karta toh...etc etc. When aslam betrays her, raghu bhai can marry her. Sejal is way better than dhanak.