Yeh Teri Galliyan LIVE UPDATES 20 & 21 May 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode begins with Shaan  watching Asmita sitting n weeping on the stairs .. his secretary remarks how he succeeded in getting Asmita into his room . Asmita fumes on hearing this . Shaan gets his jewellery box n confront sher with the numerous fotos of Shaan Puchki In it ...to play with his emotions ... but he exposed her .. that she intended to trap him since all property was on his name .. Asmita says she would never stoop so low .. he was narrow minded .. she decides to leave this house . 

Niv dissuades Asmita from shooting the family out of this house . RM too is against any shifting . Asmita agrees .Shaan over hears this n makes new plans to torture Asmita ..

Shaan saves baby girl from a falling light .. instead of thanking him Asmita lashes out at him .

moushumi n Beauty decide to persuade Shaan to share some luxury items  n the room . ..Shaan barges in and orders Beauty, Nil, Bijoy n Moh live in this single room ..if not they could leave . 

Shaan taunts Asmita that she produced a baby with Hridoy just to become the bahu of a well of family . ..she co PN front shim ..they have tussle ..they come close n their chemistry starts affecting him ., he lets her go ....

Asmita tries to persuade him against having dance parties in the house ..but Shaan refuses to comply ...he orders her to accept or walk out . Niv asks Asmita to stop confronting Shaan. All this troubles have  befallen the family because of her ..now she should not make them homeless . Asmita is shocked .

Precap

Beauty n Nil plot together to make Asmita go against Shaan .. they mail her shaan’s Bank accounts which he used to buy this house ... Asmita is shocked .

21 May 2019 

Asmita is provided fake evidence by Beauty n Nil that Shaan had black money in foresaid accounts n they could claim it back. Asmita is shocked Shaan could stoop so low . Daadi Bua encourages her to investigate ..

Asmita gets Shaan’s pub raided . Beauty n Nil rejoice that their plan was hitting bulls eye . Asmita Shaan rift was beginning . 

Shaan is furious with Asmita as he learns she is secretly getting him investigated .

He enters Asmita’s room n stares at her when she is changing . She reprimands him for entering g her room with out her permission . He retorts she could do what she wished with out permission then why poi t fingers at other s?? Why was she getting him investigated ??

He pics up the papers n they have altercation 

He sets them on fire .. Asmita an Shaan has scuffle he holding her back while she is trying her best to retrieve them ... 

the fire. Smoke  turns on the fire alarm n the sprinklers are turned on .. the place is showered .. both Asmita n Shaan are Sen struggling in the showers 

He pins her to the wall n over powers her ..n shows off him manly strength 

Asmita fumes as he destroyed the papers .

It is naamkaran ceremony for Hridoy ‘s baby ...the whole place is decorated in baby pink n white .. all family is dressed in pink n white n so is the house decorations ... Pandit ji arrives and begins the ceremony

Nivi wants to perform the ritual n sit with baby on her lap .. Dadi Bua protests but Asmita allows her ...

. Shaan barges inna disrupts the ceremony . He shouts they coul,don’t hold functions without his permission. He calls bar dancers n starts loud music n dancing .he starts drinking .,, under I fuence of alcohol  he insults the Pandit ji , RM, Asmita .. douches the havan flames with a bottle of wine .

Precap

Voice over asks will Asmita n Shaan ever unite or will this create new rifts between them?? 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Boring episode ..

Hated the way Shaan was  manhandling  Asmita 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well I am liking the episodes these days because at least the focus has shifted to shaan and puchki instead of ridoy but yes I must admit there is too much hate they soon have to turn this into love make puchki realize her mistakes otherwise this hate track will get out of hand.

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Things only just get worse between these two. Misunderstanding on top of misunderstanding. But I have to agree at least there is no third wheel. And Asmita’s boss was right, Ridoy did so much wrong to her. She should just leave the house now. She doesn’t have to tell anyone the truth about the baby. There’s enough people to take care of her. She really needs to stop doing so much for these ungrateful people! 

dyer.a thumbnail

That's what I am saying there is no need to reintroduce ridoy again...but yes things are getting far worse between these two and with mountain of misundrstandings it is looking difficult day by day if they ever will get together because currently they are at the worse phase of their relationship since the leap started.

It has to come from asmita she has make an effort as we can clearly see shaan is hurting but just showing hatred infront of her but asmita still not realizing how much damage she has done to him her character currently makes no sense she needs to stop judging shaan and look inwards as to how much she hurt him also her devotion to this family is just not making sense ,it seems for her now shaan means nothing which is heart breaking to see the injustice done to shaan by her and his family means nothing.

I did like the Dadi Bua scene where she urged asmita to ask her heart if shaan can do this and not jump to conclusion I hope she soon finds out how wrong she has been.

Sutapasima thumbnail

I want to know what made Nil join hands with Beauty ?? How did he change ?? As such he is unemployed n still enjoys luxuries ... at least Asmita earns her living .. 

dyer.a thumbnail

Literally I am confused as to where they are trying to take the story because from the looks of it , it seems there is no hope left for shaan and puchki to unite which was what viewers wanted to see as one after another misunderstanding are piling up and not a single one being resolved and precap seems to point towards further degradation in their relationship by the way shaan is acting at naamkran ceremony....or maybe Puchki will take a drunk shaan to his room and he will blurt out the truth as he did in previous drunken stupor and it might clear something in puchkis heart.

Don't know but I so don't want this hate track to continue.

I was watching some previous episodes and got so nostalgic how puchki was his biggest strength and some of their scenes together wish we would get that back.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

Literally I am confused as to where they are trying to take the story because from the looks of it , it seems there is no hope left for shaan and puchki to unite which was what viewers wanted to see as one after another misunderstanding are piling up and not a single one being resolved and precap seems to point towards further degradation in their relationship by the way shaan is acting at naamkran ceremony....or maybe Puchki will take a drunk shaan to his room and he will blurt out the truth as he did in previous drunken stupor and it might clear something in puchkis heart.

Don't know but I so don't want this hate track to continue.

I was watching some previous episodes and got so nostalgic how puchki was his biggest strength and some of their scenes together wish we would get that back.

Shall we quit the show n the forum ?? What do all of you think?? 

dyer.a thumbnail

It seems most of the forum has already left as less and less people are discussing and commenting on the show everyone has got frustrated by the way these writers are taking the story forward without any regards for character traits or anything did anyone ever thought asmita would behave in such a way the way she is acting is so uncharacteristic of her that sometimes she makes me cringe but just for the sake of plot they are making her act this way.

There is no love romance or anything resembling it just bucket full of hate.

Even though the makers have disappointed us at every turn but I would still like to see it through for few more weeks..