DAMNNNNNN HINA HANGS OUT WITH NICKYANKA

Posted: 4 years ago

I cannot express my happiness into words, I cannot believe Hina is taking pictures with Priyanka, even Priyanka know Hina now, OMGGG this really is a dream or what, I cannot believe yet , two of my favourite actresses are in one frame, Priyanka looked really nice at Cannes, Priyanka did motivate Hina a lot, was inclusive towards her ,did not left her hand anywhere, this was nto needed, but Priyanka still did it, Priyanka was very misunderstood by the Bollywood Industry and Hina was misunderstood by the TV Industry , both of them have represented their respective industries and have not forgotten their roots, Priyanka showed that she is a generous person as Hian was nto even her friend or someone from her industry, yet she gave so much warmth and respect for her, introduced he rto everyone, made sure Hian does nto feel isolated in this new world Hian was introduced to where she did nto know anyone, Priyanka made her feel lie this is her place as well and she is nto an outsider 

Priyanka is a true strong woman who empowers people around her and uplifts them!!!

Priyanka invited her and no matter what negativity took place for Hina in this new journey, Priyanka made up for it and replaced those memories with positive memories and the memories that will remind Hina that, she did achieve her dreams and that, she is no more an outsider!!

Priyanka despite so much success, name , fame has so much down to earth behavior, this shows that, not everyone changes with success, Priyanka remained the same how she was when she did Bollywood Movies, she did nto change herself to fit in anywhere!!

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

She actually tagged Hina OMGGGGG, I cannot believe this, I am just praying Hina keeps on gong like this in life her journey from AKshara Bahu to now is so inspiring , Hina is goals in everything!!!

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I have no words to express. Both are in my fave list , so u can just imagine my joy.

I just hope Jenny also makes it. I love her so so much!

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I've always loved priyanka. It really impressed me that priyanka was thoughtful of the fact that hina may feel like an outsider being new to all this so made it a point to make hina feel comfortable even when she didn't need to. I think no other actress in bollywood would have done that for any bolywood newcomer/outsider and only would have done something like that for another big star who they wanted to suck up to for attention.

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

I have no words to express. Both are in my fave list , so u can just imagine my joy.

I just hope Jenny also makes it. I love her so so much!

Yes I can imagine how you excited you would be also Sneha, I really want Jenny to make it too, I want Krystle, Jenny, and Hina to empower eachother at Cannes next year, Krystle and Hina are my favourites and I also like Jenny

Priyanka has always been different from the other people in the industry , she is the only one who I like in the Bollywood industry as she has always been different and has a different thought process, she is very inclusive and open minded 

Priyanka has worked really hardtop make her way to the Bollywood Industry and then Hollywood, she ahs seen through a lot in life and has shined her way out, #GirslForGirls , Hina and Priyanka define women empowerment!!

Originally posted by: sammy17

I've always loved priyanka. It really impressed me that priyanka was thoughtful of the fact that hina may feel like an outsider being new to all this so made it a point to make hina feel comfortable even when she didn't need to. I think no other actress in bollywood would have done that for any bolywood newcomer/outsider and only would have done something like that for another big star who they wanted to suck up to for attention.

Priyanka is so kind, I agree with every word you have said!!!!

I agree with you , no one would have done that , she being a successful actress herself motivate other actresses, tries to build their selfesteem,. I know it must be hard for Hina to feel comfortable at Cannes as this washer first time, but people like Priyanka make you feel included and not feel as if you are an outsider 

Yes Priyanka would gain no benefit form doing this, Hina is nto from Bollywood who is powerful or has contacts, yet Priyanka did it out of humanity and being genuinely kind without any benefits , Hina is not from a big family or anything where Priyanka will get appreciation or be in their good books, Priyanka genuinely wanted to uplift Hina and make her talent be known to others 

Remembering Hina to invite her wa salso so thoughtful of her, Priyanka ahs nto that mentality that, I will only invite people from Bollywood, she made Hina's presence valuable and also how she replied to her on Instagram, not many Bollywood celebrities will reply to a television celebrity 

You have summed it really beautifully in your post!!!

Priyanka taking Hina's name in her reply to Hina's post is just so amazing!!!!

She knows about Hian now, OMGG, I cannot believe it yet that, they are in one frame, Priyanka is a global icon and she does nto shy from appreciating  other people's work and success, that is why she is so successful is because she is happy for other people as well,she wants other people to also achieve success in life, she does celebrate their achievements as well