Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

In the actual epic, he does not know. He just thinks in his excessive pride, that this child will feel my wrath. Krishna's identity up until Govardhan Giri story was a need to know basis. After this story people start to realize and remember his divinity from birth and Kans becomes very paranoid. After Dhenuka and Perambalsur he also realizes about Balram and soon will summon both to his court to kill. 

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu808

I loved the episode but one genuine question...

Does Indradev not know or just forget who Krishn really is?

Because I thought he knew...

Because in the past around the time right before Krishn rejected Radha’s moh...it was mentioned why Indradev is getting so mad cuz all the weather was getting bad...

Something along those lines...Idk maybe I am remembering it wrong or CVs just forgot I dunno

But Indradev is acting real dumb 🤣

Janu every God in this show acts dumb then ofcourse the so called maha pandits and other maha purush will also act dumb. Ha ha ... indra in his pride does not realize. He does after his pride is broken by Krishna. Afyer this the entire brigvasi comes to know that he is a divine child. In reality I mean. 

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishu13

In the actual epic, he does not know. He just thinks in his excessive pride, that this child will feel my wrath. Krishna's identity up until Govardhan Giri story was a need to know basis. After this story people start to realize and remember his divinity from birth and Kans becomes very paranoid. After Dhenuka and Perambalsur he also realizes about Balram and soon will summon both to his court to kill. 

@bold I don’t think Balram will kill any asurs any more (unfortunately)

But with the way CVs are going nobody even realizes Balram is the 7th son. It was not even mentioned in the show. With all the new ideas of CVs I won’t be surprised if in their crazy minds Balram is not even Devaki’s son. Because at this point it feels like that. Kans only acknowledged him once. And now is hell bent on arranging Radha’s wedding.

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Janu every God in this show acts dumb then ofcourse the so called maha pandits and other maha purush will also act dumb. Ha ha ... indra in his pride does not realize. He does after his pride is broken by Krishna. Afyer this the entire brigvasi comes to know that he is a divine child. In reality I mean. 

With the way CVs is going I don’t think anyone will realize he is divine for Radha and even Ayan he will be mayavi (probably spelt that wrong)

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am seriously ready to shoot/kick/throw off the cliff -- Ayan, jatila, Ugrapat and now Vrishbhan ji

what egoful foolish people they are that still they are not understanding the power of pure love and devotion!!

I sincerely hope that RK have planned a good due from these people!!!!

I am ready to forget even kans for the moment. Atleast he has a motive/reason. Others have none man.

Edited by RainFire125 - 5 years ago
Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I am seriously ready to shoot/kick/throw off the cliff -- Ayan, jatila, Ugrapat and now Vrishbhan ji

what egoful foolish people they are that still they are not understanding the power of pure love and devotion!!

I sincerely hope that RK have planned a good due from these people!!!!

I am ready to forget even kans for the moment. Atleast he has a motive/reason. Others have none man.

Ugrapad was good CVs just had to make him a villain for more drama. We have 4 villains (Kans, Ugrapad, Jatila, Ayan) and from tomorrow it seems our fifth villain will be Vrishban.

It is so annoying now let’s see what else will happen. Who else will they turn bad? 😡