This show is probably going off air

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know if anyone has seen the news anywhere because it's reached a lot of news portals - STAR Bharat is either 

1. Shutting down

2. Revamping totally with a new name

3. Looking at other options (I don't know what other options)

So I do think that this show is probably going off air. It's getting super low TRPs compared to Muskaan, Nimki Mukhiya (cause this show is DRAGGING the track) and I am pretty sure STAR Bharat is gonna can this one. Opinions? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

SPM will most likely go off air. Even if the channel undergoes a revamp, they will start fresh with new shows. Its too bad. The show had a lot of potential but they ruined it the second they destroyed Kainat's character

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Read that maybe they will be revamping it all so maybe this show will will shut shop, but they will keep Radha Krishna as it is doing fairly compared to all other shows....

Nimki also if going to shut shop will not be a surprise because it has reached the point where it can go off air.

Well, now I also understood why the stories are rushing.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for sharing. Never have I been so happy for a Show going off air.

Show deserved it, for the mess they did with some characters, glorifying other characters, and showing many wrong things in name of modernism..by putting culture down.

There was no character development, or a solid script.

Also Kainat had so much potential, but she was conveniently turned negative.

Plus the main thing, no one's love in the Show is Sufiyana, in all shows title of show is seen in a week.

Here it was just some usool and challenge game and Love was made a joke.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Missed to mention one thing.

Rajveer and Helly are doing a brilliant job, so is the whole cast. Everyone is terrific in their roles, but they should work on the script and be a bit practical than living in a dreamland always.

Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Thanks for sharing. Never have I been so happy for a Show going off air.

Show deserved it, for the mess they did with some characters, glorifying other characters, and showing many wrong things in name of modernism..by putting culture down.

There was no character development, or a solid script.

Also Kainat had so much potential, but she was conveniently turned negative.

Plus the main thing, no one's love in the Show is Sufiyana, in all shows title of show is seen in a week.

Here it was just some usool and challenge game and Love was made a joke.

I agree. Show not going well  only reason I m following show is  Helly Shah  that to in written update.

Anyway came back point :  I don’t  Want  show  to go off air.  I still got hope for this show  I hope cv  can make think better in upcoming. Tracks .  all  I can hope for ..

Edited by Ishan.123 - 4 years ago
LiveLifeHonest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Missed to mention one thing.

Rajveer and Helly are doing a brilliant job, so is the whole cast. Everyone is terrific in their roles, but they should work on the script and be a bit practical than living in a dreamland always.

I partially agree with you. The script is bad and lacks logic completely. They promised something different but are introducing the same crap to the audience. As for acting, I find Helly good as Saltanat. But as Kainat, I don't find her totally convincing. As times, she isn't able to bring out the nuances of the character and her acting seems contrived. Otherwise, she's doing a fair job. As for Rajveer, I find him strictly average. At moments, I am unable to decipher his expressions or they seem inappropriate in the context of the scene. He needs to work on them a bit more.  

I think that this PH needs to understand one thing: either they shouldn't promise something different to the audience and deliver the same, typical goods or they should be explicit in stating that they're selling the same, typical content to viewers. So that they'll attract the right audience and reduce viewer disappointment.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishan.123

I agree. Show not going well  only reason I m following This is Helly Shah  that to in written update.

Anyone came back point :  I don’t.  Want Still  this. Show to go off air I still got hope for this show  I hope cv  can make think better in upcoming. Track.

Thanks Ishan! Yes, was reading updates..till last week but nothing productive seems to happen.

Well, can understand. But for that, they need to be strong in script, improvise that and start character development. It's like everyone seems to give oaths to Saltanat regarding marriage and Quran is used as a Toy, and she agrees to everyone... what even?!

Her character seems too fake..to be honest, cos she is ultra perfect to be true.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveLifeHonest

I partially agree with you. The script is bad and lacks logic completely. They promised something different but are introducing the same crap to the audience. As for acting, I find Helly good as Saltanat. But as Kainat, I don't find her totally convincing. As times, she isn't able to bring out the nuances of the character and her acting seems contrived. Otherwise, she's doing a fair job. As for Rajveer, I find him strictly average. At moments, I am unable to decipher his expressions or they seem inappropriate in the context of the scene. He needs to work on them a bit more.  

I think that this PH needs to understand one thing: either they shouldn't promise something different to the audience and deliver the same, typical goods or they should be explicit in stating that they're selling the same, typical content to viewers. So that they'll attract the right audience and reduce viewer disappointment.

Hi dear! Thanks.

Exactly!! They promised something else and they are not able to handle anything.

Cool, that's your take. Kinda agree cos Helly is more natural in Saltanat, as Kainat she does great job. But yes, in few details she can improve.

Rajveer, can improve in certain scenes, in expressions. His voice modulation is great. Otherwise he is doing a decent job.

Senior cast is terrific, Zaroon's dad, Miya jaan and Zainab. They are bang on!

Definitely!! 

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

It’s a shame if the show is going offair, if this is true!!  What a pitybecause I feel involved with it as a writer currently. Yes that’s correct, asmany of conclude,it has structural issues within the plot .The creatives areunsure where they  seem to be are going,especially in the area of love being portrayed as  pure ,sublime and unconditional.  It is a run of the mill love triangle, thatkeeps viewers engaged ,as to which pair gets together? and which sad person is left out?  

But there are bits of the story that for me, celebrates certain important  issues that adds  to the rich cultural diversity of a nation. I meanhere, that an effort even though fleetingly  is made by the creatives to touch upon theSufism element still respected in India. The show through the medium of entertainmentalso paints a positive image of the Islamic Faith and cultural values.  The scenes depict  all manner of the masses come to pray at the holy shrine ,where as Zaroon said, a  person’s personal faith  is not seen but the persons devotion to ahigher eternal deity is primary. Its quite timely of creatives to  use Ramazan, observing fast, Iftari, Sehri  as back drop.. especially as Muslims acrossthe globe  are observing Ramzan. Mainjaan, often where needs be expands and clarifies upon gender equality in Islam.  

Another issue that the story celebrates is that even in this day and age, there are NRI’s who hang on to their rootsand cultural values and identities. That also a fraction of settled NRI, often aspire to  get their children married to partners from the motherland. The show also paints a reality that many NRI,have ancestral properties back home, and often make it back to their roots, todo with matters of their inherited assets.

There is family politics without which any family is a bit incomplete.Issues  like, jealousy, competition, back biting,comparison of each others children, and the key one, the scramble for a good catchfor a daughter or son that happens  apartfrom family , even amongst  friends and  acquaintances, is vastly covered in the show.

The show also outlines the pros andcons of living in a joint family unit, where grief and joy is shared. But where also, nothing is private but open for all family to stick their oar in.

The show also gives value to thepresence of grandchildren who stand for fresh ideas, that come about with thechanging of times. Grand parents and elders who bring stability and continuityin the younger generations. Grandparents who cascade and keep alive values, of howthe family  adapted, progressed andcontributed to their way of life, as it stands today.

So dear friends till the creatives or the channel does not confirm its closure. I will be watching this show. I am very keen to know what happens to  Kainat?Yes without a doubt the actors are given their best in role.. especially Helly Shah..   

hoping that I have not offended any one in my comment..

Love hammie..  20.5.19