Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Nafi is probably not going to come back guys. She's not comfortable with the new designs of IF and moreover she doesn't remember the plot she had planned as it's been too long after all. Please respect her decision.

soniakhanna01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Nafi is probably not going to come back guys. She's not comfortable with the new designs of IF and moreover she doesn't remember the plot she had planned as it's been too long after all. Please respect her decision.

I know that new design of IF is the reason thats why many left.but it's like old one.few things are new.if she us not comfortable here than she can write on wattpad,we will follow her.and about the plot I can expalin her what she writes and may be she remember that what she plan in the story.but we are missing her badly and she promised us too at least for that promise she can try once pls.I so want to see her back

soniakhanna01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

And thank you for sharing this information.and you too don't stop writing.time and again is complete I know but you are too good you know you should not stop writing.😍😍😍

arwakantawala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

sorry for the late revert i was out of country but back for good I am with you guys

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

still waiting for ur come back dear