ammmu thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello my fellow Cinestars viewers,

Lately many posts have been made bashing the judges of Cinestars and the contestants. This is not permitted in this forum or on IF in general. We need to remember to respect all the people on the show, whether it's a judge or a contestant. Opinions are not restricted, but keep them respectful and appropriate.

This is only for the good of the forum so we can have healthy discussions here😊

Hope you all will co-operate so we can make this forum fun and active !! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Thanks ammu for making this much needed topic!

message to all: a dev team shall be created here once the IF awards are over 😊

Thanks for your cooperation in advance,

Jem πŸ˜ƒ

miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammmu

Hello my fellow Cinestars viewers,

Lately many posts have been made bashing the judges of Cinestars and the contestants. This is not permitted in this forum or on IF in general. We need to remember to respect all the people on the show, whether it's a judge or a contestant. Opinions are not restricted, but keep them respectful and appropriate.

This is only for the good of the forum so we can have healthy discussions here😊

Hope you all will co-operate so we can make this forum fun and active !! πŸ˜ƒ

oppss.. i didnt read this ..before i posted sumthin bout pooja.. but i didnt say nethin harsh i jus said i think she is mean... so srrryy.. 😳

annu_ms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello
   i have seem this a forum where ppl actually give honest opinion & that matters aslo.c the voting for best actor.wht they are seeing they will respond...
only one episode i have seen for cine stars....& i totally agree with the viewers ..judges must keep some dignity.this not the platform to show their arrogance..how can they forget becoz of this audience now where they are.
ammmu thumbnail

Originally posted by: annu_ms

hello
   i have seem this a forum where ppl actually give honest opinion & that matters aslo.c the voting for best actor.wht they are seeing they will respond...
only one episode i have seen for cine stars....& i totally agree with the viewers ..judges must keep some dignity.this not the platform to show their arrogance..how can they forget becoz of this audience now where they are.

We're not saying not to give your honest opinions, but some members have gone too far to bashing the judges and the contestants, which is not right. Giving your opinions is fine, as long as it's appropriate and not offencive. 😊
ammmu thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss5stars

oppss.. i didnt read this ..before i posted sumthin bout pooja.. but i didnt say nethin harsh i jus said i think she is mean... so srrryy.. 😳

Of course not ! Like we said, as long as you keep them appropriate and no bashing, then it is fineπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Jemu di😳
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree 😊 Lets keep our forum discussions healthy and active. As rules for India-Forums go, bashing is not allowed.

Do give your honest opnion but keep it a healthy and bash free opnion 😊
Saregama_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annu_ms

hello

I think it is okay as long we discuss what happened in the show, respectfully and in a friendly manner, however, getting personal and bashing someone on basis other than show, is not allowed as it is not fair ... there is nothing wrong in giving ur opinion, like saying you dont' like a certain judge, but it is wrong when you go further, and start calling the judge names etc etc.... hope you understand ....😊