~~HUM Aur Parivaar~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

A beautiful episode where we could see how Akshan are forced to leave eachother's SAATH for their Parivaar  Emotionally beautiful Akshan moments we got that clearly indicates how much they are attached to eachother🤗 & cant even think of living w/o eachother👍🏼 Brilliant performance by Nishika⭐️👏

- I loved how he was trying to console her by reassuring his support & asking her to speak,share & release her pain to her dost

"Afsoos toh Mujhe iss baat ka hai Guddan ki mere hothe huye bhi tumhein iss ghar mein itne takleefom ka saamna karna pad raha hai"

- He felt helpless & was deeply hurt watching their parivaar giving pain to his wife😒I just loved how he kept that tear drop from her eye in his hands and by closing the fist to protect that precious tear from fallingIt felt like a Promise to himself to protect his wife from further breaking

- When he noticed her silence he immediately thought to give her peace of mind in her own way by opening the cupboard but I loved how Guddan came & closed it which directly said that now she doesn't need this way to feel peace of mind bcz she has her dost by his side❤️👏

"Mujhe Maaf....."

- The way she held his hand from asking apology on behalf of their parivaar was so heart warming to watchHow can she let Her Jindal Saab ask apology for that galati jo unhone ki hi nahi🤗

"Parivaar toh hamara bhi hai na Jindal Saab"

- Just look at the way he is looking at her after this sawalHis look clearly says as if he is asking this question in his mind "Why so pure Guddan?"🤗He feels so sad to watch such an innocent soul is getting hurt repeatedly bcz of their parivaar who doesn't even think before breaking a person mentally😭

- Just look at the way Hubby is adoring His Samajhdaar Wifey🤗 That proud smile on his face when she acknowledged his efforts in making her strong & fight for herselfShe promised him to fight back strongly for her innocence & will never allow their parivaar to break 🥳Such a Dil le lo moment ❤️

"Apni galati hone ke bawajood bhi agar koi yeh ghar chodkar jaana chahta hai toh JAA SAKTA HAI....."

- He knows his wifey is right & innocent So he just roared & said those who had done galati can leave, I dont Care🥳

"Nahi Guddan aaj koi kisi ko nahi rokega"

- Why would he ask them to stay when they don't even have the heart to accept their galati & see who is nirdosh and who is the culprit?👍🏼It's better allow them to leave & he did the right thing👏

- You can clearly see the hurt in his eyes as the tears started to formHe was hurt as a FATHER here jinke liye he sacrified his life, happiness & spent 15 years of his life the same bache is now against his fair decision😒Still he chose to be stern in his decision of not stopping them from leaving BECAUSE HIS HEART KNOWS HE IS RIGHT, HIS WIFE IS RIGHT & ONE DAY THEIR SONS WILL REALISE THE TRUTH👏I truly felt bad for this man, Akshat Jindal🥺Be strong Akshat🤗

- He was already hurt but he started to break when Guddan started to apologise before their sons & bahuz without her galatiHe was shocked & the way he came & stopped her from further apologising has My DIL❤️👏

- Uff that look Akshat gave while bua ji was blabbering her taunts😈Bua ji I am telling u if looks could kill, aap toh aaj gaye hi samjhiyo🤣

- The way he held her hand & asked her abt why she stopped them from leaving when he said not to do so & when she replied more than her they deserve this house bcz she came in this house later it pricked his heart badly🥺

"Teekh hai tum sab jaavo yahan se, mujhe kisi ki zarurat nahi hai main pehle bhi akela teekh tha aur aage bhi akela teekh reh lunga"

- Can you feel & hear his heart breaking while packing her clothes & uttering those words?🥺That "Toh Jaavo Tum" his voice was cracking badly😭When sons decide to leave he stood stern eventhough he was hurt badly but when Guddan asked his support in her decision of leaving their house & him, he just broke completely🥺 It was so evident that He just cant think of living or breathing w/o her not even for a second of his lifeThe pain was so evident in his eyes & voice, Nishant wonderfully conveyed that dard of feeling left out & akela once again in his life with that voice modulation here⭐️👏

- His pain was very well understood by her and made him understand that she is following her dost's advice of hearing the dil ki baat 👍🏼I just loved how she asked him to keep his trust in herGuddan you made me proud today with your sensible talks👏⭐️

- Isse aage ke scenes were so well picturised⭐️👏The moment her hands left his hand, the light was gone indicating the fact that SHE IS THE LIGHT OF HIS LIFE, his happiness lies within her beside him👍🏼She is that Ray of Hope which he needed to be with him so that he can enjoy colours of life& Without her, his life is pure darkness

- Ishq Nahi Aasan was so apt here👏Akshan's journey is too toughCan you see him tearing apart with her leaving his saath?🥺

- This was so heart breakingsmiley38They dont deserve this

- Even her Saree pallu dont want them to get separated

- When she was removing the pallu from his watch just look at his eyes, they are pleading her to stop smiley38& don't leave him in this darknesssmiley38He heart was completely breaking into pieces & That tears of pain🥺

- Finally when she left, he close his eyes, trying to control his pain & emotions🥺

"Ruk jaavo, Guddan ne aap sabse yeh wada kia hai na ki woh iss ghar ko chodke jaayegi....LEKIN SITA AKELI HI VANVAS PE JAAYE AISA RAM NAHI HU MAIN.....ISLIYE MAINE YEH FAISLA KIA HAI KI AGAR GUDDAN YEH GHAR KO CHODKE JAAYEGI TOH MAIN BHI USKE SAATH YEH GHAR KO CHODKE JAAVUNGA"

- She asked him to give support in her decision & he did, but he was not ready to allow her to leave him aloneShe said Sita ji had to leave for the betterment of family but he proved he is not that type of Ram who will allow His wife to suffer alone👏He came and declared to leave the house along with his wife👍🏼PERFECT SAATHI in all sense, dukh mein sukh mein Saath rahenge⭐️👏

Special Mentions:

1. The way Akshat said "Durga Jindal Ji ek damm sahi salamat khade hai"  that "Durga Jindal Ji" definitely represented him dabavofying his anger for registering complaint against his WifeyFor Me, That Additional "JI" felt like an invisible tapad to chudail 😈🤣

2. Don't u guys think Jindal Saab ke specs ke frame kuch badale badale se hai in these two pics?🤪Pehle wale mein rectangle + small frame and duje mein slightly oval + large frame?😳 Hai nah?🤓

Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

For Akshat Jindal, his family is like a part of his body & today a part of his body, a part of him has dared to hurt her, to bring tears to his precious Guddiya's eyes & how could he let that ? 

If his family i.e. sons are a part of his body, his guddiya has become his heartbeat. 

When one's limb goes bad beyond repair, it needs to be amputated or else this may lead to the heartbeats stopping & death.

Yes amputation is very painful but that's temporary & one can live a happy even without the damaged limb once the pain subsides but not heartbeats. 

Today for Akshat Jindal his heartbeat was 1st priority cause now without her, he is hollow, a body without a soul.  & he thought its better to amputate his limb cause it dared to hurt his heartbeat. 

For Guddu, AJ is her everything & she has happily accepted all part of him along with him including his damaged limb that has hurt her. for her its like phoolon mein toh kaante hote hi hai ! 

For her AJ is like a crown that she wears with pride & can't see him bowing down or apologizing in front of anyone even if its herself. For her, his respect increases her honor i.e. shine in her crown. 

The respect of Jindal family & his success in keeping the family is one of the factor that has earned him huge respect in society. She can't see that reducing. She can't bear the shine of her crown fading.

Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Mere ko seedha dekai diya, while pronouncing Durga Jindal ji, 

Jindal saab  kichoed her baal ! 😈

About chasma, frame mereko same lagta hai & lenses different angle mein different lag sakte hai, but ek jaisa many many specs ho sakte hai in the set with different lens size 😳

Dil le lo for the post 🤗❤️

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful saru 👍🏼

Beautiful and emotional episode. AJ who stood for his family in the past today stood up for his dharampatni against his family.he was afraid of being left alone.guddu was his pillar to stand strong right from the beginning.

Guddan looked so beautiful in that saree❤️

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Breathtaking awesome, super duper amazing post 🤗

First of all kudos for capturing all the scenes, sometime rewinding back n forth to get the exact shot. 👏👍🏼

It was truly a beautiful emotional scene. 

Guddan is letting go of her shadow, determine to take and make her own decision where Akshat Jindal is slowly trying to accept her in his life, by first holding her pallu n stopping her. 😳

I agree Jindal Saab ki frame and glasses are different, one is small with rectanglish shape, and the other is Large & Oval Shape. 👍🏼

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful episode it was ❤️

Mereko v laga jab jindal sahab ne dayan ko ji bola he is indirectly taunting her ye buaji ko sucide krne ka mn krta hai isliye kuch v bol deti hai i agree with u if looks can kill then ab tk to bua 10 baar mar chuki hoti bt Jindal sahab ne aaj sbko bol hi diya that guddan is more important to him then his family

When Akshat confronted her regarding her decision he was so hurt and its clearly visible in his words and eyes kudos to nishika they portrayed each and every emotions of Akshan so amazingly mere pass koi sabd nhi baccha hai av Akshan scene ka hangover gaya nhi aur av uthte hi itne itne acche post parh kr mre dictionary ke sare words khatam ho gye hai 

Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post Saru!!! 😊

Kya episode tha yaar rather I should say ki kya week tha!!! Har ek episode itna amazing! 

Kal ka episode had complete focus on Akshat’s growing emotions towards Guddan... Guddan Uske liye kitni zaroori hai ye dikhaaya CVs ne kal ke episode mein... from the scene of holding her tears in his palm to his breaking down when she left the room each and each scene was to convey how much love Akshat has for her but does not completely realise it... it was to answer audience’s question ki kya ye sach mein dosti hai?! For which the answer is nahi... ye pyaar hai jo Jindal Saab maan nahi rahe is darr se ki jaise wo ek baar apna pyaar kho Chuke hain isko bhi na kho den... 

He is scared of losing her... The bedroom scene was beyond words... Akshat was shattering to pieces... har ek line mein darr tha of losing her... he was scared ki Guddan chali jaayegi to wo kaise rahega... Uske bina zindagi ab imagine nahi hoti Jindal Saab se... isliye wo itne emotional ho gaye... he was frustrated ki ye baat Guddan ko kyun nahi samajh mein aa Rahi ki wo Uske liye kya maayne rakhti hai...

I loved the pallu wala scene... it was clear that he was holding her pallu to stop her... I always wanted this scene so I am happy they did show it! 😊

Guddan ki line ki Hume laga aap Hume rokna chahte hain was so innocent and sweet but it also showed her heart’s desire that Akshat her husband (not her dost) stops her from going... abhi tak Jindal Saab use jo bhi keh rahe hain usme use ek dost ki baatein aur ghar ke head ki baatein nazar aa Rahi hai... usko ye nahi dikh raha ki Akshat does not care of those relationships right now... abhi what matters to him is her... ye Guddan ko nazar nahi aa raha hai... 

I don’t really blame her... chahe Akshat kitna bhi pati ki tarah behave Kare baatein bolen aur wo date pe jaaye, Guddan ke mann mein ye baat hai ki wo Antara ki jagah nahi le sakti aur unka Rishta Dosti ka Hi hai... jab Jindal Saab ne sabke saamne kahan ki iske aage Kuch ho nahi sakta to kahin na kahin Uske mann mein ye baat zaroor Baithi hogi isliye abhi bhi ye saari baatein use ek dost ki lag Rahi hai aur wo ye nahi soch Rahi ki ek pyaar karne wale pati ko kitna farak padega Uske jaane se.... ek dost ko bhi farak padega par dosti aur pyaar mein farak hota hai aur wo abhi use Akshat mein nahi dikh raha... Dosti mein duri Chalti hai par pyaar mein nahi... wo Akshat ko chod ke jaa Rahi hai ye soch ke ki ek dost ko takleef hogi... par jo dukh Akshat ko ho raha hai wo Guddan nahi soch Rahi kyunki use nahi pata ki Akshat usse pyaar karta hai...  

Ab Akshat ko ye accept karna padega ki sirf dosti nahi hai... he loves her... a lot! Wo kehte hain na bepanah pyaar!  Par Guddan ke mann mein ye baat Akshat ne Hi daali hai ki pyaar nahi to ab usko hi mehnat karni padegi use yakeen dilaane ke liye ki pyaar hai... baht pyaar hai... sabse zyada hai... 

I am really excited for the episodes! They are becoming fabulous! 

kavya1994 thumbnail

Really a very beautiful episode portraying the depths of the emotional bond😭 which Akshan share with e/o. Nishika totally slayed these scenes👏⭐️

In the room how Akshat wanted to be her hamdard of the pain given by his own dearer ones, once again and this time in his presence. He was feeling sorry that his family didn't give her the respect which he had promised to her, instead blamed her for such a heinous crime which she couldn't even imagine to do being a transparent soul.

Agree he wanted to protect that precious tear from falling with a promise to turn it into her happiness which will adore her lips with heartwarming smile one day.

He was feeling helpless in not making her share her pain & unable to provide her comfort which she needed, finally made his way to the cupboard to give her peace. Even I loved the scene of Gudiya closing the door symbolically.

Now Guddan's whole world revolves around him. He is her pride which she beautifully adore in her partings and making her feel like a queen with tiara, who couldn't see him apologizing before her without any of his mistakes. Rest you have very well explained Guddan's reply & Akshat's emotions.👍🏼

As a head of family he always makes sure that no innocent is wronged in his house, and if happened he apologized for that. Today he knows his wife is innocent & he will not allow anyone to tag her a criminal even if as a father, he has to drank the hurtful words of his sons whom he nurtures like his own ones. He totally breakdowns as a father inside who couldn't understand why his children can't able to differentiate between right & wrong, which he emoted beautifully with his eyes. But Guddan apologizing before them was the final nail in the coffin for him.😒

That one glare of him to Buaji was totally saying that- If she blabbers one more bad word about her, he will make her silent for permanent.😈

Akshat considers his sons as a part of his body so he was hurt by their words but in case of Guddan, she has become a part of his soul which he don't accept from mind but his heart knows, that's why he came to her to get answers for her decision as a husband and her reply pushed up all raw emotions whiripooling inside him to come to the surface along with the pains of the past which he never shared with anyone and always locked up inside his heart. His dialogues shows how much lonely he was before she came into his life as wife.

It was clearly evident in uttering of those three words- "Toh Jao Tum"  that how much he wanted her in his life, how much he had become used to her presence, she meant most important to him that he don't want to lose in any case & can't imagine himself without her.

Really liked Guddan's explaination to him in front of mirror.

Guddan's going away from Akshat was so beautifully picturized that it's not easy to capture it's symbolic beauty in words. The bgm added it's own beauty to the scene giving the perfect scene a shining finishing touch😭

I don't know but I feel he was really holding her pallu this time to stop her but failed in expressing the same with words. He can't even argue with her because he knows what she was doing is for the unity of their family and he completely respects her decision but she was unknown to the depth of its affect on Akshat's heart who consider her more than just a friend. 

Before she turned back to him he stuck the pallu in his watch conveying her symbolically that his heartbeats wanted her more than as a friend & don't want to let her go away from him because she has become his lifeline. This time he didn't free her pallu but allow Guddan to do because somewhere he wanted to see how can she easily go away from him leaving him all alone & shielded once again.

Loved Akshat Jindal in the last scene for not being the perfect RAM but a perfect Saathi for Guddan.

Special mentions:

~Yes that extra 'Ji' was a verbal slap to her who accused Guddan for such a crime.

~Yup dear, even I found it different, but then I thought it may be because of different angles of camera or different far & near shots.

For You & Your Post:

Bada muskhil hain dard ko shabdon mein zaahir karna,

Fangirling post banane mein hain aap maahir, aapka kya kehna!

Edited by kavya1994 - 5 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

For Akshat Jindal, his family is like a part of his body & today a part of his body, a part of him has dared to hurt her, to bring tears to his precious Guddiya's eyes & how could he let that ? 

If his family i.e. sons are a part of his body, his guddiya has become his heartbeat. 

When one's limb goes bad beyond repair, it needs to be amputated or else this may lead to the heartbeats stopping & death.

Yes amputation is very painful but that's temporary & one can live a happy even without the damaged limb once the pain subsides but not heartbeats. 

Today for Akshat Jindal his heartbeat was 1st priority cause now without her, he is hollow, a body without a soul.  & he thought its better to amputate his limb cause it dared to hurt his heartbeat. 

For Guddu, AJ is her everything & she has happily accepted all part of him along with him including his damaged limb that has hurt her. for her its like phoolon mein toh kaante hote hi hai ! 

For her AJ is like a crown that she wears with pride & can't see him bowing down or apologizing in front of anyone even if its herself. For her, his respect increases her honor i.e. shine in her crown. 

The respect of Jindal family & his success in keeping the family is one of the factor that has earned him huge respect in society. She can't see that reducing. She can't bear the shine of her crown fading.

@Bold Hayee Genie How beautifully u made the point clear y Akshat chose Guddan over His sons & Y Guddan took this decision of leaving their house....!!!!!⭐️👏👏Dil le lo Yaar❤️🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Mere ko seedha dekai diya, while pronouncing Durga Jindal ji, 

Jindal saab  kichoed her baal ! 😈

About chasma, frame mereko same lagta hai & lenses different angle mein different lag sakte hai, but ek jaisa many many specs ho sakte hai in the set with different lens size 😳

Dil le lo for the post 🤗❤️

@Bold True Genie that "JI" sounded such a sarcastic tone🤣

@Blue Yaar Glass aane wale part ko frame hi bolte hai nah ya specs🤪Mera matlab tha woh portion diff hai -  ek rectangle and short + duja is oval and large😳

Dil Le Lia Genie❤️, Thank u🤗