Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

Kundali bhagya is appalling, but I watch online so I can skip everything that pisses me off to watch the good bits.... so I basically finish every episode in 2-5 minutes..... that's how bad the show is because the two villains have completely taken over the show in terms of screen space over the span of 1 year. It seems this month sherlyn will be exposed and the rishabh-sherlin marriage track will finally be closed, but prithvi will not be exposed yet because prithvi has still hidden himself, whereas sherlin has revealed her reality to both preeta and her mother and kidnapped the latter, so given all this and that now rishabh-sherlin marriage track has actually reached marriage day and preeta having sherlin's pregnancy report finally, it seems she'll be exposed this month at the mandap. 

I wish there was such colourful discussion on Kundali Bhagya on the KB forum, but alas, that forum is completely dead. However, one credit must be given to Kundali Bhagya were the credit is due, the antagonists and the protagonists combined have probably had all sorts of functions associated with getting married, but literally 0 (and I mean ZERO) people have actually gotten married in that show. Unlike, KZK where the story is clearly based on marriage after marriage!

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheM5393

I wish there was such colourful discussion on Kundali Bhagya on the KB forum, but alas, that forum is completely dead. However, one credit must be given to Kundali Bhagya were the credit is due, the antagonists and the protagonists combined have probably had all sorts of functions associated with getting married, but literally 0 (and I mean ZERO) people have actually gotten married in that show. Unlike, KZK where the story is clearly based on marriage after marriage!

Says who 🤣 there was one half marriage which is.disputed. another half marriage which is again..disputed..nobody knows who is.whose husband and whose wife. Yes they call each other that sometimes ..the issue is not settled yet ..so all that is yet to come ..kzk will def fall into the same loop. I can feel it..

Colourful discussion on kundali🤣 i only saw.someone finally said i love you to someone .and another shadi will.not happen ..but i wish the venue moves on from the party to the room and back ..

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Says who 🤣 there was one half marriage which is.disputed. another half marriage which is again..disputed..nobody knows who is.whose husband and whose wife. Yes they call each other that sometimes ..the issue is not settled yet ..so all that is yet to come ..kzk will def fall into the same loop. I can feel it..

Colourful discussion on kundali🤣 i only saw.someone finally said i love you to someone .and another shadi will.not happen ..but i wish the venue moves on from the party to the room and back ..

I was feeling sad knowing the new twist but reading this bright my mood. Let's face it.. how crap show has gone mann.. and they will continue to do that. In the name of TRP they present anything as possible man.. disgusting.

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Atleast, KZK has had some lateral movement in the story department, Kundali on the other hand...... I meant whatever I meant as a compliment.