Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shruzzy

I saw the post by rajeev and he is saying love story developing? ? ? ?  What does that mean? 

Woahhh are you serious?? This is way too early for any kind of love between Kabir and Pooja.........

Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

You're so right! Shrenu is just straight up gorgeous! She's sooo pretty!

And Zain...his eyes are just...you melt by looking into them <3 and I think in the right kind of light, his eyes definitely turn from brown to greenish ugh he's perfect <3 

Their eyes are the same shade of brown, and at times (depending on the lighting), they look different. What a good looking pair, uff! More than that, what expressive eyes they have! I was enjoying every bit of their tashan in today's episode, purely because of the acting. They literally bounce off each other, and their timing is PERFECT. 

-Sanjana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria.

Their eyes are the same shade of brown, and at times (depending on the lighting), they look different. What a good looking pair, uff! More than that, what expressive eyes they have! I was enjoying every bit of their tashan in today's episode, purely because of the acting. They literally bounce off each other, and their timing is PERFECT. 

OMG I haven't watched the episode yet!!!😭 Now I'm so excited to see it! Ever since the first promo aired, I wanted to see only Shrenu and Zain together! They're both fantastic actors and vibe really well both on and off screen! On screen their characters are just so different that you can't help but ship them <3 And off screen..my god, they are powerhouses...so full of energy all the time! Creatives really screwed up by not making them the lead pair from the start

Edited by -Sanjana- - 4 years ago
Euphoria. thumbnail

OMG I haven't watched the episode yet!!!😭 Now I'm so excited to see it! Ever since the first promo aired, I wanted to see only Shrenu and Zain together! They're both fantastic actors and vibe really well both on and off screen! On screen their characters are just so different that you can't help but ship them <3 And off screen..my god, they are powerhouses...so full of energy all the time! Creatives really screwed up by not making them the lead pair from the start

Watch it, watch it, haha! Some things didn't make sense and Chopra is annoying af, but ShreZain/JaBir are killing it. I think all of us would agree that when we found out about ShreZain not being paired opposite each other, we were all disappointed, but it's okay - they are turning things around now. It's a pity because we could have had this from the start, but deir aaye durust aaye, LOL. 

Their real life personalities are so similar! They have the same twisted sense of humour. Pagal but pyaare. ❤️

-Sanjana- thumbnail

Watch it, watch it, haha! Some things didn't make sense and Chopra is annoying af, but ShreZain/JaBir are killing it. I think all of us would agree that when we found out about ShreZain not being paired opposite each other, we were all disappointed, but it's okay - they are turning things around now. It's a pity because we could have had this from the start, but deir aaye durust aaye, LOL. 

Their real life personalities are so similar! They have the same twisted sense of humour. Pagal but pyaare. ❤️

Uffff it's literally 1 am where I am right now 😆 No energy to watch or analyze the episode now! Subha hi dekhna padega!😭 I never even watched the show when Kavya's character was there, but now I'm completely intrigued and hooked! But seriously, off screen...they're SO HYPER! You're right, they literally feed off of each others' energies! And by the end of this show they'll probably end up being best friends, if they aren't already! FYI, I saw somewhere that Zain calls Shrenu as "chutki"...can't remember where, but honestly that's SO ADORABLE

Euphoria. thumbnail

Uffff it's literally 1 am where I am right now 😆 No energy to watch or analyze the episode now! Subha hi dekhna padega!😭 I never even watched the show when Kavya's character was there, but now I'm completely intrigued and hooked! But seriously, off screen...they're SO HYPER! You're right, they literally feed off of each others' energies! And by the end of this show they'll probably end up being best friends, if they aren't already! FYI, I saw somewhere that Zain calls Shrenu as "chutki"...can't remember where, but honestly that's SO ADORABLE

Ah drat, it's okay, it is worth the wait! Or so I feel, at least. I do think some aspects of the show need improvement but we need to be patient because the revamp has only just happened. I definitely enjoyed today's episode more than last week's because you start to see a battle of wits. Pooja and Kabir are openly challenging each other, so it's really fun to see how they counter each other's "waars". 

Hahaha yes he does! They also have common friends, it was so nice to see him with her IB friends and her with Randeep (one of his best friends). Their friendship is precious, nazar na lage! 

Edited by Euphoria. - 4 years ago
Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

LOL Zain. Different outfit? 

Zain emoting is a joy to behold. Still remember his impish charm in the previous shows. Its winsome.

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

Zain emoting is a joy to behold. Still remember his impish charm in the previous shows. Its winsome.

Come back folks,  Zain AT is super silent. 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzzo_uPBzTD/?igshid=wq5fhfhi6mxx

So excited for his performance in Nach Baliye🥳

Amy142 thumbnail

Cant read hindi.  What does the article say?