Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vinnas

But cvs don't Compromise IshTi ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ฒreally Don't Compromise plz ๐Ÿ˜ŽI don't like The Way Mishti Remember Her Popsi ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..Really I can't ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญever since waiting for IshTi๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ญits not. 

Ishaan โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—in his Entry Epi Clearly Said ๐Ÿค—Ever Since Mishti Looking The World 3years kid ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ She Seen Popsi โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—Her World Her Father โค๏ธ๐Ÿค— Mauli never Shed Tears Infront Any one Sply In presence of Mishti ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณshe is very Cautious and Control Strong Individual ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค—.The Best Single Mom Said by Her Soulmate Ishaan ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

There is no pic no talk no cry no mention of Kunal in Home by any one To aware Mishti until Kunal entry โ“๐Ÿคข.

Ishaan โค๏ธin his Confession To Mauli โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—Shared He is Lucky To be Father of Mishti ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผif she knew reality ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคชshe can't love him the way she does ๐Ÿ˜ญbut mishti is Surprise love of Ishaan who unconditionally loved without expectations even ready to separate only for Her and Her mom happiness ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธgot Her Loveโค๏ธ and ofcourse Her Mom Love too ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ ...

CVS don't mess up plz ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณMauli โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผIshaan โค๏ธBoth Ever Strong Characters ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณRefer them in proper Way ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณ.Yes Ishaan โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—Popsi โค๏ธEntry in Mauli โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—Mishtu life Filled With Happiness ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

.but Mishti never seen Kunan together never feel absence of Her bio in life until Kunal ownself came to know in Mauhaan Engagement ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

Too much focus on Her Bio is ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜กGiving bad taste โ“โ“..

In Mili Words ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿค—

That little girl was as much her father's advocate, as her father was to hersmiley27. Both of them came to each other's rescue and read each other's discomfort perfectly. There were no words needed. They perfectly understood each other and comforted each other. Ishaan, being the adult, we see more of him coming to her defence, but his little, adorable daughter is no less. She stood with her father, when she saw her father's heart-breakingsmiley19When she was denied her father, and access to him, the fight she put up against her household, her mother and the entire world is astounding to watchsmiley32She didn't care two hoots about anybody who came in her way and in between herself and her father. She didn't spare her mother either. He cared not just about her physical discomfort but immensely protected her emotional health as well. While the biological father, cared more about his own heroics and didn't care to drag her and her mother in dirt by throwing them out of the house in the middle of the nightsmiley7. Many a time, Ishaan would change subjects or simply distract her when Mauli would go off on her tirade and stress Mishti to bitssmiley27That is her popsie for her, her God gifted, father, when the bio-one abandoned her for another womansmiley21. Both of them cherished each other, neither of them have taken each other for granted. 

Please writers, this is what I want Mishti to share with Ruhaan. Who really cares, a few lines about what he meant for Mauli. I am sure, you want to pass this along, despite the pathetic treatment he received from Mauli towards the end, and create some rosiness surrounding them. I really don't care about that, but for Mishti he was a PROFOUND INFLUENCEsmiley31He should be the reason she should believe in good people, selfless lovers, sensitive and responsible well-wishers, and that is what she ultimately deserves from her own life-partnersmiley19Those of you who read my rants of  season 1 know that I didn't spare Mauli for her reprehensible treatment of Ishaan and Mishti, the two most important people in her lifesmiley7and I still stand by that.

Why is there so much focus on negative influences in her life to the exclusion of her life's biggest gift? smiley11She missed her " papa" ? NEVERsmiley28. She didn't even know that she was the unwanted one till the said papa put up his nautanki. Even when that papa was in an accident, she worried about what would happen to Pari, not because she was losing her "own" papa. She was very secure with her own fathersmiley31Ishaan ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’žโœŠ๐Ÿ‘IshTi๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’Ÿ

--------@@@@@@@@@@Thanks Mili @@--๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

P. S --I wish If CVS Read Opinions of Viewrs In This Forum ๐Ÿ˜Žaccount the S1 Viewers more Don't Give such Faltu FBs To Mishti which All aware And Connected From S1 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So Today epi Shouting So Much of HISTORYsmiley29repeating smiley44is by This Unknown FB Created For S2smiley15 Not the S1 We Seensmiley3smiley2

Maulismiley42Guest Appearance smiley20smiley27 -Follow Your Heart smiley27smiley20 Choose The Right Sidessmiley20smiley27 Answers Found Around smiley2smiley10Lesson To be taken smiley20 so She Don't Mess or Miss Anything As  Guestsmiley20

rest smiley39smiley11

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

So Today epi Shouting So Much of HISTORYsmiley29repeating smiley44is by This Unknown FB Created For S2smiley15 Not the S1 We Seensmiley3smiley2

Maulismiley42Guest Appearance smiley20smiley27 -Follow Your Heart smiley27smiley20 Choose The Right Sidessmiley20smiley27 Answers Found Around smiley2smiley10Lesson To be taken smiley20 so She Don't Mess or Miss Anything As  Guestsmiley20

rest smiley39smiley11

I was silently thanking God they didn't bring Kunal to guide Pari. Though I like Shakti as an actor, Kunal is unbearable for me.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

I was silently thanking God they didn't bring Kunal to guide Pari. Though I like Shakti as an actor, Kunal is unbearable for me.

Atleast a Bit Mercy on us ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ can't bear it