Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kangana Runout - Prasoon Joshi : Nepotism ya Kuch Aur?

Posted: 4 years ago

March 2019: Asked if she was in love, Kangana said, "I have someone in my life. For me, where I am right now, I do not feel the need of regular dating. I am at a age that I want to have companionship which can inspire me in life."

I think Prasoon Joshi is her boyfriend. After all, why is he taking her wherever he goes?

First, helped her meet Modi twice. Got her to Cannes twice. Got her some seat in FTII. Arranged screening of her crap film for President. Took her to Sadhguru. They are there everywhere together. 

As a CBFC Chief, he got his rumored gf Kangana twice to Cannes. What about so many other far more deserving Actresses like Vidya or PC? Is it not Cronyism and Nepotism too? And I wont be surprised if he is also helping her for National Award. 

Sadhguru watches Kangana's Manikarnika

Related image

Image result for prasoon joshi kangana

Image result for prasoon joshi kangana

Image result for prasoon joshi kangana cannes

Is he the Politician that people keep talking about? Or is it someone else? 😉

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Prasoon is married,tho. Unless they are having an affair, which given her history wouldn’t surprise me.

But it’s fairly obvious she has someone powerful helping her, otherwise given her debacles, she’d be in a deeper pit than has Been bobby deol. 

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

Prasoon is married,tho. Unless they are having an affair, which given her history wouldn’t surprise me.

But it’s fairly obvious she has someone powerful helping her, otherwise given her debacles, she’d be in a deeper pit than has Been bobby deol. 

Yes, He is married and 47 years. Which makes him perfect for her. Clearly the type she loves to chase 😆

If Bollywood is so much into Nepotism, how is that she is not yet thrown out for harassing and abusing so many Insiders? 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hmm. Never realized that she is with him on so many occasions.  Affair or not, he seems to be helping her for sure. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

who said this first? 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Don't want to comment on her personal life. But prasoon sure has been helping her professionally since the past few years. Actually from the time her and Hrithik's controversy began. He is her link to the politicos and big financiers. No wonder she gets away with unprofessional behavior every time.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Because it’s Kangana it’s not hard to believe that Prasoon is her boy friend. 

Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

• FICCI FRAMES

@FICCIFRAMES

Actress Kangana Ranaut with Mr. Amit Khare, Secretary, Ministry of I & B, Govt. of India and Mr. Prasoon Joshi, Writer, Poet, Chairman, CBFC at India Pavilion at the French Riviera.

9:17 PM · May 16, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

Saiyyan naino ki Bhasha samjhena 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They spend a lot of time together going by all the pics.

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thunderlight, you should do more sleuthing  to find out why Prasoon is meherbaan on Kangu?