Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Ruhaan -The guy with high EQ

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The  common  thing  which  world  today  recognise  is high  IQ  is  important but high EQ  makes u  successful .

Some  ppl  are  empathetic  ,understanding and  see best  out  of  situation  ...somehow  they  have  that  aura  around  them  where  u  just  feel  u  can  unburden urself  without  giving  second thoughts

Ruhaan  is  that  guy  whether  it  is  Ansh  who  could  share  his  troubles  or  Pari  who  could  be  herself

And  now  Mishti  -She knows  good bad  he  will  be  there  with  her listen  to  her  comfort  her ,make  her  see best  in  all  situations  and  stick  with  her

He do realise  he  makes  mistakes  and  doesnt  go  around  sugarcoating  them  but  owns  them  up...

So  ruhaan  boy  you  are  rare  a  true  gem  who  can  spread  happiness 

PS:  This  is to  appreciate  Ruhaan  ,if  u  dont  like  him  kindly  be  polite  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kunal in IV said when he heard about Ruhaan character..."Wow what a guy"..... I am feeling same "Wow What a guy Ruhaan"๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...Kunal lived as Ruhaan 

Vartika026 thumbnail

Love you for this post Anshi.....indeed Ruhaan is the man with high in fact highest EQ I'd say.

He makes everyone comfortable and happy....people easily share tings with him, which they find difficult to share with anyone else....why? Well, isn't the answer obvious? He makes them so relax and comfortable.... He has this soothing aura...which attracts people towards him....we saw everyone sharing their secrets, feelings, turmoils with him; be it Ansh, Radhika or Pari and now Mishti too. Ruhaan is the most compassionate man, who cares for everyone and spreads positivity and happiness always๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

But today the emotions and pain that were bottled up inside him...; he relieved himself of that by sharing them with Mishti.. Till now we saw him listening to everyone and today....today he shared every single thing of his life with Mishti...the guy who never said a word about his pain, his loneliness to anyone.... Opened up to Mishti....if that's not emotional bonding then I dunno what is.

I fell in love with Ruhaan from the first episode only....but today.......he became my hero.....love him beyond anything๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Kunal in IV said when he heard about Ruhaan character..."Wow what a guy"..... I am feeling same "Wow What a guy Ruhaan"๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...Kunal lived as Ruhaan 

Wow...what a guy indeed๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Love you for this post Anshi.....indeed Ruhaan is the man with high in fact highest EQ I'd say.

He makes everyone comfortable and happy....people easily share tings with him, which they find difficult to share with anyone else....why? Well, isn't the answer obvious? He makes them so relax and comfortable.... He has this soothing aura...which attracts people towards him....we saw everyone sharing their secrets, feelings, turmoils with him; be it Ansh, Radhika or Pari and now Mishti too. Ruhaan is the most compassionate man, who cares for everyone and spreads positivity and happiness always๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

But today the emotions and pain that were bottled up inside him...; he relieved himself of that by sharing them with Mishti.. Till now we saw him listening to everyone and today....today he shared every single thing of his life with Mishti...the guy who never said a word about his pain, his loneliness to anyone.... Opened up to Mishti....if that's not emotional bonding then I dunno what is.

I fell in love with Ruhaan from the first episode only....but today.......he became my hero.....love him beyond anything๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Yes  and  there  is  no  answer  why  dont  ppl  share  with  X  or  Y  and why  with  this person,it  as u  said  is  aura  .Even  in  real  life  there  is  always  this one  person  whom  ppl  share all secrets ,let  out  their  pain  and  they  listen  and  heal 

Ruhaan  is  guy  here  -he  is  not  someone  who  impose  but  let  the  person  be  

And  yes  Mishti  is  that  girl  with  whom  ruhaan  share  his  fears,and  turmoil  too  she  is one  whom he  is  selfish  for  and  will  do  anything to  keep  her  happy  but  also correct  her  when  she  is  wrong 

First  episode  i  found  him  aloof  with  no  care  in world  but  later  found  him    very  sensitive and  compassionate  guy

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ruhaan is a dream partner any girl would wish for..He is mature,understanding,caring,empathetic and most importantly he has lot of patienceโค๏ธ..He is the guy who listens to all your feelings without judging and tries to explain the situation in a realistic perspective but never tries to impose his decision on you๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Such a great ML among ITV shows after a very long time(Excluding Ishaanโค๏ธ)

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Ruhaan is a dream partner any girl would wish for..He is mature,understanding,caring,empathetic and most importantly he has lot of patienceโค๏ธ..He is the guy who listens to all your feelings without judging and tries to explain the situation in a realistic perspective but never tries to impose his decision on you๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Such a great ML among ITV shows after a very long time(Excluding Ishaanโค๏ธ)

yes  he  is  an  amazing  guy  and  quite  similar  to  Ishaan  here  and  yes  rare  among  itv  which  is  obsessed  with  angry  young  man  or  MCP

Fangirl  mode  on  Kunal  thank  you  for  chosing  such  hatke  male characters  on  tv ๐Ÿค—

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Yes  and  there  is  no  answer  why  dont  ppl  share  with  X  or  Y  and why  with  this person,it  as u  said  is  aura  .Even  in  real  life  there  is  always  this one  person  whom  ppl  share all secrets ,let  out  their  pain  and  they  listen  and  heal 

Ruhaan  is  guy  here  -he  is  not  someone  who  impose  but  let  the  person  be  

And  yes  Mishti  is  that  girl  with  whom  ruhaan  share  his  fears,and  turmoil  too  she  is one  whom he  is  selfish  for  and  will  do  anything to  keep  her  happy  but  also correct  her  when  she  is  wrong 

First  episode  i  found  him  aloof  with  no  care  in world  but  later  found  him    very  sensitive and  compassionate  guy

In first episode when he took that little girl's picture instead of that woman.....I fell for him then only....you're right even in real life there's this person with whom we share everything without a second thought..... Cause deep down we trust that person immensely.... We know that he'll never hurt us and will never mock us or judge us....that's why we go so free with him and tell him everything..... That's the case with Ruhaan.....he's the guy one can share everything with without a second thought.... Cause he makes them believe in them....like he did with Pari; she was all confident after talking to him.....like Ansh...he literally admires the guy and listens to him the most....Ruhaan is the guy for them๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

man, he is indeed dream life partner anyone could ask for.  I am so proud of kunal for choosing such great and different characters in his career. First omkara and now Ruhaan. Both the guy in the best characterization and I wish to get omkara or Ruhaan in my life โค๏ธ

P.S. I just can't wait to watch the episode.โค๏ธ

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

I'm happy to hear this from Kunal fans themselves finally๐Ÿ˜† coz whenever I used to see you people ranting that this role is a mistake, I always thought it wasn't.  Coz he didn't do anything literally to call the character immoral or something like butchering. He was always an understandable character .

And the best part is he didn't sugarcoat his mistakes, always said he was wrong to do this to Veer, but he couldn't as his heart won over. He's a great guy with flaws. And the way he can understand people, just stands out...โค๏ธ