Jan 4 (written/video) Update

who am i??? thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina_1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks but when will this girl understand she is so sick and all was right about her she is just too ....😡Edited by dj_me - 17 years ago
Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot for this update! Much appreciated 😊

God bless.
God todays pias died for me 😭
I will edit this inabit lets read what happens next..
sakhi thumbnail
Thanks ...so Pia's Pea brain at work...so irritating is pia...cant see her sister happy...disgusting... 🤢
young_babygirl thumbnail
thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!she was acting!!!!! but not to get jai, only for him to confess!!!!!!!😃but if she did it for getting jai. then she is dead for me!!!!!!!!!!!🤢

poor bani....i am so sad for her!!!!!1 😭 i think the leap will come soon! 😊 Edited by Kritika. - 17 years ago
kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW! what a di (pea brain) i don't know how did she come up with this plan. Oh my god i am so shocked that pia's brain worked for once. Anyways i think bani is all shocked and disgusted about what happened. If bani comes to know that Rano also knows this but hid it from her, then i think bani will leave WM and go back to Mount Abu. This is just an prediction. Whatever happens happens, but i want to KILL pia! And JW he was so dumb that he couldn't even realize that it was pia brainz plan! Now all i want is Bani to be happy and i want that pia brain to die! I think Bani will get pia and JW married 😕
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
omggg i am like 😭 but im glad... bani can LEAVE now.. uff.. too much.. haila..
Hkaurk22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Archie- thanks for fab update! I was nervous to come into to work and read it.. but Jai getting slapped.. as much as I love him.. it was deserved!
srilaxshemy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kritika.

thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!she was acting!!!!! but not to get jai, only for him to confess!!!!!!!😃but if she did it for getting jai. then she is dead for me!!!!!!!!!!!🤢

poor bani....i am so sad for her!!!!!1 😭 i think the leap will come soon! 😊

What is the difference? wanting him to confess was the part of the plan to have bani hear the confession. Then bani will be shattered and leave and Jai will have no choice but to accept the child. so ultimately, pia gets her wish, right?