Who will find out about Mishaan first?

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What do you guys think- will one of them tell everyone before they can accidentally find out? 

Or which character will accidentally get to know about them first- Veer or Pari who are personally invested or bystanders like Taani, Arnav, Su bua? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PranPriye thumbnail

Going by the precap, Misti-Ruhaan may inform Veer.

Accidentally, maybe Veer and Pari together. Veer refused to listen twice and Pari just missed seeing them today.  If it was Ekta Kapoor's show, I would guess some party in front of everyone. :p.

Trisolaris thumbnail

Originally posted by: PranPriye

Going by the precap, Misti-Ruhaan may inform Veer.

Accidentally, maybe Veer and Pari together. Veer refused to listen twice and Pari just missed seeing them today.  If it was Ekta Kapoor's show, I would guess some party in front of everyone. :p.

In an ideal world, they will inform Veer together. Not sure if they will show that though- Ruhaan and Mishti may try again but get interrupted by external factors to create more drama. 

Veer and Pari together would be a good option honestly. Get both reactions out of the way together 😂

If it was an Ekta Kapoor show, she would have maximized drama by having Dadi walk in on them romancing 😅

Trisolaris thumbnail

After today’s dialogues, I have a feeling that it might be Ansh as well. He got so heated up at the suggestion that his sister might be having an affair and broke up because of that, as any sibling would. So it’d be interesting to see his reaction when it turns out to be true, specially with Ruhaan who he respects quite a lot. 

I want Ansh and Pari to be supportive of Mishti though. I don’t like Mishaan and am not rooting for them, but I’m a sucker for siblings against the world kind of scenarios. 

PranPriye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

After today’s dialogues, I have a feeling that it might be Ansh as well. He got so heated up at the suggestion that his sister might be having an affair and broke up because of that, as any sibling would. So it’d be interesting to see his reaction when it turns out to be true, specially with Ruhaan who he respects quite a lot. 

I want Ansh and Pari to be supportive of Mishti though. I don’t like Mishaan and am not rooting for them, but I’m a sucker for siblings against the world kind of scenarios. 

That's an interesting theory. Ansh's reaction was unexpectedly strong today. 

I, too, don't like Mishaan but don't see any point in any character opposing them. They are clear that they love each other and forcing them apart will only create unhappiness in everyone's life. I don't think I would mind Ansh rooting for Misti (I think, Pari definitely will). Just don't want 'Jai Jai Mishaan'. Realistic , mature support will be something positive to look forward too.

Siblings against the world seems a lot better than another love triangle.

Trisolaris thumbnail

Originally posted by: PranPriye

That's an interesting theory. Ansh's reaction was unexpectedly strong today. 

I, too, don't like Mishaan but don't see any point in any character opposing them. They are clear that they love each other and forcing them apart will only create unhappiness in everyone's life. I don't think I would mind Ansh rooting for Misti (I think, Pari definitely will). Just don't want 'Jai Jai Mishaan'. Realistic , mature support will be something positive to look forward too.

Siblings against the world seems a lot better than another love triangle.

Completely agree. They love each other so creating obstacles for them to stretch the show is something I’m really not looking forward to. No one needs to throw parties and write songs for Mishaan but handling it in a mature way and accepting it (but not approving of it) would be the best way forward. 

And I hope they just scrap the love triangle, its going to be so cringey to watch  

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I think it will be either taani or su bua. More likely Su Bua. Then she will know both pari and mishti love ruhaan and use it to Arnav 's advantage of something - my POV. She will be the only one to know both girls love ruhaan if this happens.

Trisolaris thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

I think it will be either taani or su bua. More likely Su Bua. Then she will know both pari and mishti love ruhaan and use it to Arnav 's advantage of something - my POV. She will be the only one to know both girls love ruhaan if this happens.

I think she would support Mishaan regardless- ensures Pari’s affections remain unrequited and her dialogues today indicated that she would be a Mishaan promoter. 

sweetzzz thumbnail

I really wish it is Pari, but there are hardly any chances. It looks like it is going to be veer. May be he'll find them together while they wanted to tell him themselves.

Trisolaris thumbnail

Maybe the promo this weekend will indicate who finds out