Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

I'm more stubborn than IF... edited again and used my precious P word 😎😎😎😂😂😁😁😆😆

Hahahahah good good!! Serves IF right... So now we finally cracked that it's that case sensitive thing lol

WaveTeal thumbnail

Now some more focused talk regarding this os...

You know I hate reading..But I did skim through a bit... And wow I have seen both korean & Japanese Adaption of this K drama "Playful kiss"
Just 6 month ago I guess I was bored lol and stumbled on this...And I guess this is the 2nd show I watched on K drama. 

And the first thing it reminds me is whan O ha ni writes letter and he find mistake in that lol that's epic!!

However don't kill me for saying I found the Anime version way better 😅
It's set on some 1980 era and gotta love classics...

Now coming to the os, I read the last part...You have done a beautiful job here...I am always a sucker for this nok jhok thing and you have made Maan a total cutie here... But in real story he is kinda d**k head lol!! But the more rude they are more it makes it interesting in K drama!!

And Geet is just so cute...This story will always have me in Geet's side...This show is special cause it shows how an ordinary girl like her can also fulfill her dream and get her prince charming. 

Special mention to the dialogue since IF has made my inner filter widely awake today : cocky much hahaha

Idk why I always imagine Caroline played by Candice accola from TVD here...She said that with such expression my poor mind just fused Geet and caroline saying the same lol!! 😂

Chalo if IndFrm keeps bugging make sure to keep writing. 👍 This one is very nice.

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

Hahahahah good good!! Serves IF right... So now we finally cracked that it's that case sensitive thing lol

😁😁😁😁 don't take panga IF

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Now some more focused talk regarding this os...

You know I hate reading..But I did skim through a bit... And wow I have seen both korean & Japanese Adaption of this K drama "Playful kiss"
Just 6 month ago I guess I was bored lol and stumbled on this...And I guess this is the 2nd show I watched on K drama. 

And the first thing it reminds me is whan O ha ni writes letter and he find mistake in that lol that's epic!!

However don't kill me for saying I found the Anime version way better 😅
It's set on some 1980 era and gotta love classics...

Now coming to the os, I read the last part...You have done a beautiful job here...I am always a sucker for this nok jhok thing and you have made Maan a total cutie here... But in real story he is kinda d**k head lol!! But the more rude they are more it makes it interesting in K drama!!

And Geet is just so cute...This story will always have me in Geet's side...This show is special cause it shows how an ordinary girl like her can also fulfill her dream and get her prince charming. 

Special mention to the dialogue since IF has made my inner filter widely awake today : cocky much hahaha

Idk why I always imagine Caroline played by Candice accola from TVD here...She said that with such expression my poor mind just fused Geet and caroline saying the same lol!! 😂

Chalo if IndFrm keeps bugging make sure to keep writing. 👍 This one is very nice.

To be honest I loveeddd k version ... J version ( didn't like the girl ) and now C version in on my waiting list 😂😂😂😂 ... i really love o ha  ni .... many times irritating still cute... 💚💚💚 I was sad for 2nd guy too that's why didn't mention him anywhere deeply ..

IF won't stop bugging but it can't stop me 😆😆😆😆 

Thnx for reading 

Edited by Keepdreaming - 4 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Yupe...I am more worried god knows what other innocent little words are on the filter list!! 😂

Never know ... IF teaching us many thing 😄😄😄

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

To be honest I loveeddd k version ... J version ( didn't like the girl ) and now C version in on my waiting list 😂😂😂😂 ... i really love o ha  ni .... many times irritating still cute... 💚💚💚 I was sad for 2nd guy too that's why didn't mention him anywhere deeply ..

IF won't stop bugging but it can't stop me 😆😆😆😆 

Thnx for reading 

J version are you talking about the anime or the movie?

And yeah taste can differ..I liked O ha ni more in the K drama...

yes..Had to read...At least this one update gave us some new insights of IF the bug katha 😜

Keepdreaming thumbnail

J version are you talking about the anime or the movie?

And yeah taste can differ..I liked O ha ni more in the K drama...

yes..Had to read...At least this one update gave us some new insights of IF the bug katha 😜

Oh no I watched Thai version not J .... I like k people more then Thai or J 

Master devil do not kiss me / they kiss again 

Thai girl over reacted n boy was robotic 

K boy 😍😍😍 I like him 😁😁😁 

Sach mein mere OS ne akhe khol diye mere 😆😆

Edited by Keepdreaming - 4 years ago
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update dear 

Flame_of_Forest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

res -- epilogue of Deewani.

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations...

Well that was  a beautiful one.

Happy to see geet do something n make her own identity .

What ever might be the reason behind het opting to be a nurse.

What's important is she is a nurse n very good at her job.

Thanks for writing it.