Mishan ss: Fell in love with my secret admirer upd part in pg 1

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hi guys

i guess some of mouhan and  mishan fans know me

as im busy with my exam preparations i cant able to spend my time here

bt this story line disturbing me and my di honey also helped me develop this plot

so decided to share with u guys

i m giving charcter sketch

but i vl start after completion of my exams

here is the charcter

misthi: princess of mouli and ishan..she loves her popsie..but she lost them when she was young.. she was commitment phobic..she know story about her parents..she always thinks her mother suffered a lot..after suffering so much she got happiness becz of her popsie...her mother is lucky enough to get ishan in her life  bt everyone r not  that much lucky enough to get second chance...so she decided not to enter into commitment..she dont want to suffer a single day because of that committment..so she stays away from love and marriage topic..bt from few days one guy is affecting her.she is trying a lot not to affect by him..she loves her sister pari a lot..n ansh is her jaan..dadi is her everything...bestie for veer

pari; younger sister of misthi..loves misthi a lot..she is in relationship with veer...they r in deep love with  each other..everyone knows that..and they r going to be engaged soon with elders blessings

veer: ( arjun bijlani)  my love for arjun bijlani( fan girling) made me to change veer..i love him lot

veer is bestie of misthi...they r best buddies..they know each other very well...he fell in love with pari..before confessing to pari he confessed to misthi..misthi felt so happie as she know  veer is the gem of person..she helped veer to win pari's heart

ruhan: he is passionate photo grapher..most handsome guy which makes any girl to admire him..he lost his parents..but he loves his bhai n bhabhi..they r everything for him..his bhabi treats him like his own brother..he shares everything to her bhabi..he fell in love with misthi in first sight..n he is her secret admirer..with following tips given by her bhabi he is in mission to win his misth's heart..and he is friend of veer

anika: wife of shivay..bhabi of ruhan..she treats ruhan like her own brother..she was excited when she got to know ruhan fell in love...she decided to help him to win misthi heart

shivay: brother of ruhan..mentor for ruhan...after he lost his parents..he became everthing to ruhan..loves ruhan lot..he loves his wife anika lot

so this is cs guys

hope u all like it

please give feed back whether u like it or not

( i really want mishan scenes without veer angle..so in this ss im going to give all mishan scenes without veer..its all about mishan no guilt nothing..only mishan love..and guys from ib days ii used to like anika om rudy bonding..so decided to show anika ruhan bonding..i hope u all r ok with it..)  buddy me for pms

Edited by vardhinirosid - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Wow....this sounds so interesting yaar....secret admirer huh??I already love it....great that you changed Veer to Arjun bijlani...now I can love himšŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ˜šŸ˜ please continue soon

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This is so interesting dearšŸ˜ƒ Something different from S2 plot..I'm eagerly waiting for this story 

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow story on mishaanšŸ„°

Plz continue 

Lovelydreamer51 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting start. Waiting for this storyšŸ‘šŸ¼

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I loved the cs very much.happy that here veer is only mishti's best friend n pari's love interest.wow ...here ruhaan got omkara's bhaiyya bhabhi shivika.I am so happy that veer is arjun bijlani.I wish you had changed aneri also 

vardhinirosid thumbnail

IMS Interiors

Yes this is ishan mouli srivatsavinteriors, and our misthi is owner of the company

She is elder one..and she got nature of her mother so she is hardworking, kind and very beautiful at heart and like her popsie she think about others first..she is beautiful soul

She looks serious kind of girl but she is child at heart only her family and veer knows this

Ok I told so much about girl

Lets see what she is doing

Offo this girl is too much into the work

Always busy with  those files

If any one disturbs her when she is busy with her work

She blasts them

Hmm lets c who is going to disturb her

Misthi heard  door opening sound

She didnā€™t raise her head

As she know only one person has dare to enter into her cabin like that

That person came and cleared his throat

Misthi: hmm I know about ur arrival..no need to give signals she said looking into files

That person glared at her

He forcibly took files from her hand

Misthi: arey veer..dont act childish, I have work give my files back n go out

Veer: u idiot, you r saying me to get out,ok im going I wont come back again until you call me

bY saying this he started going out

Misthi smiled naughtily

She started counting numbers in her heart   1, 2

When she is about to say 3

Veer came back

Misthi laughed out loudly

Veer: oyy donā€™t laugh much ..i heard your call so I came back

Misthi: when did I call u...i didnā€™t calluā€¦ja ja

Veer pouted his lips

Misthi laughed again loudly

Misthi got up from her seat

She came to him

And pulled his cheek

Veer: aaahhhh  veer cried with pain  he rubbed his cheek

Veer glared at her

Misthi: dramabaaz..shall I say one thing

Veer: hmmm tell ( he said with puppy face)

Misthi: u looks so cute when u keep puppyfaceā€¦and im getting doubt whether im girl r you ?

Veer: u idiot... what you said..ur calling me as girl

what r u thinking only girls have emotions..only girls had right to keep puppy face

misthi: no im not saying..bt if u pouts u look like girl

she pulled his legs

veer glared at her again

He got up from his seat

Misthi understood aanewala  musibatā€¦she started running

Veer ran after her in order to catch her

They both started fight by throwing things on each other

Atlast they tired of fighting

They sat on respective seats

Misthi: ok now tell..why my friend remembered me all of sudden

Veer: yar how can u say like that.. you are my jaan ..

Misthi; ha ha try these type of dialogues on ur darling..not on me ok

By the way whatā€™s the matter

Veer: ok I understood ..no more hide andseek. Im coming into matter

Misthi: hmm tell

Veer: yar please understand me yar, u donā€™t know how much im suffering, if I wait more.. no one will marry me, my marriage age will go.. I have to lead mylife single whole of my life

Misthi laughed

Misthi; arey you are talking as if you are50+  uncle ā€¦you are just 25 yar..by the way who stopped you from not marrying..i helped u in getting ur loveā€¦for marriage also I should help? Then wat u will do?  Dreaming about my sister n romancing with her?

veer:  ofcourse i need ur help for my marriage...without u i cant take it further

misthi: i didnt get u..how can i help u in this

Veer:  arey yar wait i will tell... for my love no one is there as barrier but for my marriage ofcource there is a problem

Misthi looked at him confusingly

Veer: donā€™t keep confused expression..wait I will show u my problem

Veer took out his phone and started calling to a number

He kept speeker on

Veer: hello baby he said with husky voice

Pari: hi  baby pari said with blushing

Misthi asked wats going on with whispering voice

Veer signalled her to  zip her lips

Misthi took deep breath and  started lookinginto file n of course  her ears are on veer and pari convo

Veer: missing u baby

Pari; I too baby

Misthi to herself: uff  morning when I called to pari..she said she is with veer..now both r behaving like they r in long distance relationship

Crazy lovers

Veer: im feeling horrible..plz baby I cant able to live without you..lets marry baby

Misthi kept her file aside and waiting for pari reply

Pari: veer I told knowā€¦our marriage will be only after misthi di marriage

Misthi is shocked

She held her head 

Veer: but baby ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Pari: no ifs and buts thatā€™s the final

Veer; ok ok baby coolā€¦ok I will call u back

Veer looked at misthi

Veer: now I think u understood what is my problem

He said by rising his eyebrows

Misthi holded  her both of her palms together

Misthi; please veerā€¦u both guys know my problem..then why u both doing this

Veer: what I did reyā€¦credit goes to ur pyari behan

Misthi: please veer make her understand

Veer: me? No way..you both sisters na.both r stubborn....i wont enter in between

Misthi : please veer ..i cant marry yar..u know na I donā€™t want my life to become mess with those commitments, lovemarriage etc

Veer: misthi everyone life is not same..just because mauli aunty suffered doesnot mean u will suffer

Tell me one thing I agree mauli aunty suffer ed because of kunal uncle..but what about ishan uncle..u only know howmuch ishan uncle loved mouli aunty. Even he didnā€™t left her in death

A tear dropped from misthi eyes

Veer felt bad

veer took her hands in his hands

veer: misthi sorry yar.. sorry for remembering about ur parents death..i just..

misthi: no veerā€¦its not remembering..first of all I didnā€™t forget them..they r in my every breath I takeā€¦I still feel my popsie is with me along with mymom..without them I cant do anything..

he I agree popsie came into our life n gave hope to us..mom lived happily with popsieā€¦but at same time I cant forget the truth that dr kunal left me n mom for nandini aunty..my mom gave life to him n ..she literally did everything for him..but wat she got..dhoka..and may be god to felt bad about mom suffering so he sent popsie for us..but everyone is not that lucky enoughā€¦what if I love some one and they leave me like that..im not that much strong veer to cope up those heart break..i cant bear that so I decided to stay away from commitments

at that time misthi got call

misthi: ya Sharma ji..ha ok..i will be 10mins

misthi ; ok veer I have meeting I will meet u again bye

veer: ok bye take care

misthi left place

veer: I know misthi..i know how much usuffered..i know how much u missing ur parents..im trying my best to keep uhappy..but still u need a person who heals u..who understands u..who feels ur pain n heals itā€¦please god..please bring some one in my misthi life who take care her loves her protects her cares her like her popsieā€¦please  fullfill thiswish

Edited by vardhinirosid - 4 years ago
vardhinirosid thumbnail

i know guys this is not upto mark..but i will try to give good update next...please give feed back....negtive ya postive...all chappals n eggs  will be accepted...

tq for comments and likes on cs..n tq for waiting.. i will try to update next part soon..

@jasmine: happy that u liked cs..and ya aneri as pari..i liked her but i dont like rohan as veer( i like veer charcter) so i only changed veer so that i can write wholeheartedly about good things on veer..so i used AB as veer..if i had to change pari .i have to keep mouni roy ya arohi..they both look elder to teju for me...so i kept aneri as pari..i hope u r ok with it..if u want any one else as pari..please suggest some names..i will  include her

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

u r right.mouni is older than teju n Aalisha looks as old as Teju.Its ok.if u want Aneri as Pari its fine.Aneri is doing a good job.But i felt that she doesnt look like the little Pari Barbie who was damn gorgeous.

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

i know guys this is not upto mark..but i will try to give good update next...please give feed back....negtive ya postive...all chappals n eggs  will be accepted...

tq for comments and likes on cs..n tq for waiting.. i will try to update next part soon..

@jasmine: happy that u liked cs..and ya aneri as pari..i liked her but i dont like rohan as veer( i like veer charcter) so i only changed veer so that i can write wholeheartedly about good things on veer..so i used AB as veer..if i had to change pari .i have to keep mouni roy ya arohi..they both look elder to teju for me...so i kept aneri as pari..i hope u r ok with it..if u want any one else as pari..please suggest some names..i will  include her

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful chapter 

Love veer & misthi bondingā¤ļø

Veer understand misthi very wellšŸ¤—

He want her happiness 

Poor misthi miss her parents & scared being in commitment coz of her bio dadšŸ„ŗ

Coz of that bloody kunal both mauli & misthi suffered a lotšŸ˜”

All thanks to ishaan who brought happiness in their lifešŸ¤—

Hope misthi will get her true love who will make her happyšŸ™

Continue plz