I completely understand Veer’s mom

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Yup just because she said things against  Mishti doesn’t make her wrong. What she said was absolutely understandable as a mother . Let’s see the story’s as it is. Guy and a girl date for 6 months then confess love to each other agree to get married. The girl is all happy and lovey dovey takes great care of the guy’s family. The girl and guy are in a very happy relationship. Now after all marriage preparation and cards are done girl comes says I am sorry i want to break up as I never loved the guy. A mother in this situation will obviously not think rationally. She will say harsh things because she is hurt because the girl led on the family for a year claiming she loves the guy. Ya a mother will say horrible things in this situation and she is entitled to. Is she technically correct ? No.But even Mishaan several times have not been technically correct. Mishti never told Veer it’s Ruhaan she kissed after bachelor party.Ruhaan and Mishti were physically intimate behind Veer’s back in the jungle. Even now Ruhaan is not coming clean with Veer .Are Mishaan technically correct?  No. But still we won’t call them cheaters because whatever they are doing is understandable and human. Same is Veer’s mom , yes she is not technically correct but as a human as a mother I completely understand where she is coming from. I mean can any one really keep their hand on their heart and say that if what has happened to Veer would have happened to their brother/sister they would have behaved appropriately with the ex fiancée? For me I am 100% sure I wouldn’t have . I am not saying Mishti is wrong but Veer’s mom is not wrong either. Both are right in their own place. The only person I find wrong right now is Ruhaan. He really needs to tell Veer the truth before romancing his best friend’s ex fiancée .

Edited by Sabhayata - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Veer's mother should not talk about her deceased parents .

Her words were so harsh for mauli . I feel like she was not knowing anything about mauli still commenting on her .

Veer's mother has right to scold mishti but she has no right to comment on deceased parents just because she is angry with mishti.

Decency and maturity hoti to woh aunty kabhi aisa nai bolti . I am not saying mishti is right but definitely veer's mom failed to show decency and maturity by dragging mauli in this circus without  having knowledge how was she as person.

She said she never like mishti and accepted her for veer's sake . If she had so much apprehension on that relationship then why she was pretending that she likes mishti. She is also fake .

Edited by sweet_tania - 4 years ago
khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Yea  she  is  so right  to  comment  on  it  being  Mauli  mistake  ,

She  is  so  right  to  say  i  never  wanted  you  and  ur  parvarish  itself is  wrong  

She  is  actually  Mahaan  and  only  Mishaan  are  problematic

PS:Ppl  need  to  stop  relying  on  written  updates  and  watch  show  to  understand  better  

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don’t understand her because if she wanted to taunt Mishti based on her dead parents’ actions (totally uncool to do btw), why make the comparison with the parent that was abandoned in the relationship and not with the parent who broke up the marriage? Makes no sense and aunty is smoking god knows what. 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

She has the right to blame Mishti but not about her parents who were not alive.Above all she knew nothing about them..She was saying she didn't like Mishti since beginning but she had to agree bcoz of her son..She praised her(Veer said these words) until she was in relationship with her son and now Mishti became a girl with low character just bcoz she broke up with her son🤔

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
LiveLifeHonest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It was okay of her to scold Mishti because as a mom, she is angry. But the moment she brought in her parents' past history and degraded Mishti and Mauli the way she did, she became nothing more than a regressive society member.

Edited by LiveLifeHonest - 4 years ago
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Veer mom know nothing about mishaan. She never asks for reason of break up why? If she would have ask the reason or blast her after know everything. Than she would have understandable (still not right to bring her death parents). Veer didn't tell her reason still she is not interested to know mishti side of story. I agree she is behaving like typical mom who thinks that only her son is right and mishti is wrong. But she would have wait for at least some day. What if they had only normal couple fight. She just ran to mishti as soon as she heard veer to blast her and broke the relation. I really request you to watch the show. Only WU is not helpful to know about the story. I have notice it jab main wu read karti hu tab I made one judgment and after watching the episode another
Doggos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Veer's mom is totally correct is getting angry on mishti, as a mother it's her pain which is coming out because her son's marriage has been broken without no fault of his but why to bring the dead parents here, the matter is between you and mishti, what have the dead parents got to do with this.. Being the elder one atleast you can show some decency and maturity 

And she also said I always knew what kind of girl you are, never liked you for veer but had to because of my son. So it's clear she never liked mishti but was just doing a compromise for son's happiness then why all this drama of marriage breaking, shouldn't she be rejoicing that my son is not marrying this girl, now I will not have to pretend anymore to like her 🤓..

And she was even shocked to see mishti talking, so she expects the girl to stay quiet and mum.. That's why she was happy till now and liking mishti because she was that perfect girl wearing ghoonghat who doesn't utter a word and only says "hanji " ...till she was doing this she was best the moment she speaks she becomes worse. 

It's mishti's life, she doesn't owe a God damn explanation and especially not to a woman like this lady who feels daughters-in law should not speak 👏

Doggos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

And who the hell is she to talking about mauli.. 

Were you present when kunal left mauli, did u witness what all happened, who the hell gave you right to talk about someone's dead parents??  

From her words it's clear she never liked mishti's family because of the past and still pretending and putting up an act. I mean wow.. If mishti is selfish then what do we call such a woman ????

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She just didn't say things against Mishti. She spoke I'll about her deceased parents. 

If she has really liked Mishti and whole heartedly agreed to the wedding, her anger makes sense. But when she herself said that she never liked Mishti, is it her ego that's hurt? Or is she upset for what happened with her son? If she is bothered about her son, she should have asked the actual reason for breakup instead of pointing fingers at her parents.