Pari-the cutiepie💕

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay after seeing a pic of Pari in the tag...I just realised this little munchkin,the cutiepie deserves separate thread for her pics..

And also i remember i cribbed a lot about the hypocrisy of obros in the Pari track so i couldnt focus much on this little angel...Now i want to dedicate this thread for this cutie and her pics❤....And also this dying forum needs some activity too😂..

Starting with this adorable pic😍❤💕

(Old Username:Nihara)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

No doubt the kid is super cute.....❤️ In a way we saw Shivaay/Annika being parents to a baby ! 

waise that track made no sense to me the way it started...all Obros believing that the kid might be theirs ... the kid is about an year old and all of them had affairs which would lead them to have kids ?

sorry for deviating from the topic....

Free_Rein thumbnail

I love this pic of her 😍...want to pull her cheeks here😂...I should say "Nazar na lage" for this cutie😂

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

No doubt the kid is super cute.....❤️ In a way we saw Shivaay/Annika being parents to a baby ! 

waise that track made no sense to me the way it started...all Obros believing that the kid might be theirs ... the kid is about an year old and all of them had affairs which would lead them to have kids ?

sorry for deviating from the topic....

@bold

Yes thats what their reaction meant ...I think they obviously had affairs..isiliye they were tensed thinking of possibility of this baby as the kid of one of them...Isiliye i ranted about their hypocrisy at that time and also Obhahus didnt bat an eyelid  after seeing obros reactions or knowing possibility of this baby as kid one of them and regarding Anika  toh what to tell 😆, I remember i cribbed about Anika ..when she and Shivaay lying on either side of the baby on  the bed looking at each  other with romantic stares imagining the baby as theirs😆...And i cribbed about Anika that she was playing with the baby instead of worrying about the possibilty of kid as Shivaay and her Sautan's baby 😆  but anyway i liked the visuals of Shivika playing with baby though😆 .....will try to find those pics too..

And we didnt have Shivika's baby in the show...So now we can imagine this munchkin as their baby 😂 and we can see their parenthood in the adorable pics of Shivika playing with the baby😂

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago
ithihaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

@bold

Yes thats what their reaction meant ...I think they obviously had affairs..isiliye they were tensed thinking of possibility of this baby as the kid of one of them...Isiliye i ranted about their hypocrisy at that time and also Obhahus didnt bat an eyelid  after seeing obros reactions or knowing possibility of this baby as kid one of them and regarding Anika  toh what to tell 😆, I remember i cribbed about Anika ..when she and Shivaay lying on either side of the baby on  the bed looking at each  other with romantic stares imagining the baby as theirs😆...And i cribbed about Anika that she was playing with the baby instead of worrying about the possibilty of kid as Shivaay and her Sautan's baby 😆  but anyway i liked the visuals of Shivika playing with baby though😆 .....will try to find those pics too..

And we didnt have Shivika's baby in the show...So now we can imagine this munchkin as their baby 😂 and we can see their parenthood in the adorable pics of Shivika playing with the baby😂

Shivaay was in relationship with Tia for 3 years before getting married to Annika and now he believed that he is father of an year old kid ? Was he cheating Tia ? Well for me it makes no sense at all....😕

About Om/Rudy, also I am not sure if they had affairs.....

The writing was too bad here....there were other ways of getting the baby and Obros together.....

About Obahus, did Obros tell them about one of them being father of the baby ? 

Edited by ithihaas - 4 years ago
Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shivaay was in relationship with Tia for 3 years before getting married to Annika and now he believed that he is father of an year old kid ? Was he cheating Tia ? Well for me it makes no sense at all....😕

The writing was too bad here....there were other ways of getting the baby and Obros together.....

I honestly don't think Shivaay had intimate relationship with anyone before Annika. A man with experience on intimacy never got close to his finance of 3yrs and left his wife virgin for more than a year, is too much to believe. Moreover, though Shivay never loved Tia,but he respected her way too much to cheat on her. It is his soft feelings towards her that stopped him from being harsh on her even after he found out everything that Tia did.

But Om was in a live in relationship and Rudy was a Casanova so, they were not virgins most probably. I guess he accepted the kid might be his to save his brothers from humiliation, because Pinky was taunting them.

But the thing, which did not make any sense was the lack of reaction from the ladies. Realistically any woman would have gone crazy if this happened with her husband.😆

Edited by Sparklingstar22 - 4 years ago
ithihaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

I honestly don't think Shivaay had intimate relationship with anyone before Annika. A man with experience on intimacy never got close to his finance of 3yrs and left his wife virgin for more than a year, is too much to believe. Moreover, though Shivay never loved Tia,but he respected her way too much to cheat on her. It is his soft feelings towards her that stopped him from being harsh on her even after he found out everything that Tia did.

But Om was in a live in relationship and Rudy was a Casanova so, they were not virgins most probably. I guess he accepted the kid might be his to save his brothers from humiliation, because Pinky was taunting them.

But the thing, which did not make any sense was the lack of reaction from the ladies. Realistically any woman would have gone crazy if this happened with her husband.😆

@bold...exactly..and that's why I felt Shivaay even doubting himself was way too much for me.....

remember when Tia announced that she was pregnant, he was sure he never had any physical intimacy with her and hence that baby could never be his.....so in Pari track, making Shivaay doubt himself made no sense to me....

writer saahiba only thought about the comedy part in hiding the baby and the drama surrounding it that she forgot the basic characteristic of Shivaay ! 

Well about ladies, Shivika were separated and honestly Gauri knows nothing about Om and Bhavya and Rudy were not married.....what do you expect ? 😆 

Free_Rein thumbnail

@bold

Who knows🤣.....Anyway he didnt love Tia at all,but still its unbelievable that Shivaay who look for NKK of even his enemies would get into affair with anyone when he had no intention to marry that person with whom he had affair and that too when he was committed to Tia...Getting attracted and falling in love with Anika is another story though ...So Yes it doesnt make sense if we consider Shivaay's characterisation...My head is still spinning thinking of that track and the obahus reactions

Yes Obahus were there in OM hall standing like wallpapers without any reactions when obros were confessing that there is possibility of baby being the kid of one of them..And also Shivaay wanted to protect izzat of his  so called pyara bros omru  so  i think he even took the blame on him that the kid belongs to him eventhough he was not sure of it...So i cribbed about Anika's lack of reactions during that track😆

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

@bold

I think this is more to do with lack of Anika's co-operation rather than Shivaay leaving his wife virgin for more than a year...

After he accepted her as his wife,

First attempt-Anika ran away from the room🤣

Second Attempt- Pinky three finger and necklace drama😆

Then break up...

Then Third attempt- Tiger drama😆

Fourth attempt- Baba ka booti etc.,😆

Okay guys we are deviating to Shivaay's virginity leaving poor Pari😆...lets focus on Pari too😆 along with this discussion😆

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago
ithihaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

@bold

Who knows🤣.....Anyway he didnt love Tia at all,but still its unbelievable that Shivaay who look for NKK of even his enemies would get into affair with anyone when he had no intention to marry that person with whom he had affair and that too when he was committed to Tia...Getting attracted and falling in love with Anika is another story though ...So Yes it doesnt make sense if we consider Shivaay's characterisation...My head is still spinning thinking of that track and the obahus reactions

Yes Obahus were there in OM hall standing like wallpapers without any reactions when obros were confessing that there is possibility of baby being the kid of one of them..And also Shivaay wanted to protect izzat of his  so called pyara bros omru  so  i think he even took the blame on him that the kid belongs to him eventhough he was not sure of it...So i cribbed about Anika's lack of reactions during that track😆

haha Nihara....I can understand....already those 1 hour episodes were headache...upar se no one was in character and everything was in groups....I used to FF a lot of non sense stuff anything without Shivika.... and then we get such bina sar pair ke tracks....urghh.....1 hour episodes were torture with groups and Tej-Jhanvi-Svetlana nonsensical tracks....

some where in between we used to some thing between Shivika which made sense.....