Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

WOW! the first post in the new AT.OK let me start big. I have seen Parth BCL interview now a gazillion times and.....I am convinced these two are dating. Not friends, they are dating. The way he laughed at the end was that of a man who knows he is being asked about his girlfriend.The relationship may not last - because that's life and I hope if it doesn't, they can still remain friends. But these two are totally getting it on. Don't shout at me. This AT should be safe space for me to say this....so let me enjoy my lala land.

He was giving me bf vibe too.. Hope everything work out with  them if they date..

No one is shouting at you.. Enjoy ðŸ˜ƒ

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

WOW! the first post in the new AT.OK let me start big. I have seen Parth BCL interview now a gazillion times and.....I am convinced these two are dating. Not friends, they are dating. The way he laughed at the end was that of a man who knows he is being asked about his girlfriend.The relationship may not last - because that's life and I hope if it doesn't, they can still remain friends. But these two are totally getting it on. Don't shout at me. This AT should be safe space for me to say this....so let me enjoy my lala land.

shubh shubh bol yr 

my third time charm may be works .

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well if they are really dating it may last from what I have read, know about these 2 from their past relationships these 2 were loyal one's and relationship ended because of other party. So yea whatever it is they both stay strong in whatever relationship they are in at least till my biryani is on air🤣

abhiya_12 thumbnail

We should ignore these cropping/morphing that pic was morphed on every couple by now🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Well if they are really dating it may last from what I have read, know about these 2 from their past relationships these 2 were loyal one's and relationship ended because of other party. So yea whatever it is they both stay strong in whatever relationship they are in at least till my biryani is on air🤣

biryani & pulav interlinked 

it will work my heart says .both r  the person u  put efforts  in everything  be  it  work  or  relationship 

they both r very loyal

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

fandom pagla gaye hai kya  

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I mean it was soooooo boyfriendy. And saahil as well..... today I am convinced they are dating.

They are just private and will never talk about it. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

biryani & pulav interlinked 

it will work my heart says .both r  the person u  put efforts  in everything  be  it  work  or  relationship 

they both r very loyal

Kaala teeka to them ðŸ˜†