Errors and plot hole in the story we all need to discuss and focus

Wicked_Dreamer thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello guys, this Lisa. A new member technically but have been a silent reader of this forum. But I just now created this account to discuss this thing abt DD going in my mind.

1. DD is a supernatural thriller and romance as they say. As per the story its about 2 sisters who have this power of divine vision. Here Dri can see the future and Divi can change it like we saw in promo with that bridge but in the show Dri only get visions abt PI or Divi or Rakshit which means the Shergills. It ws just in the 1st epi where she had these visions concerning other ppl as well. Also, Pi who is one o the most dangerous and powerful evil is only shown roaming around in Shergill house. Okay I understand she wants Kaal Vijay ratna from DD but ssly everything, all problems all are concerned with the Shergills only. Lyk family drama is okay bt all this fight for the power and the superpowers to see nd change the future just revolving around these set of ppl? 

2 Speed of the show is another thing that is a problem. So many things are happening so fast. DriKshit meet and with in a week get married? I mean they were boss and employee right? Then Pi finding DD so easily. I mean she was searching fr them for so many years and within 10 episodes she knows abt both of them and now DD are fighting Pi and actualy had a mini victory. Like isn't she the most powerful evil power? 

3. Superpowers and their use is another thing. I mean they have shown how they got the super powers bt it feels incomplete. like their strengths nd weakness, apart from being with eachother makes them stronger and vice versa is the only thing we know. No depth. Just for the Shergills its useful.

Basically all this super natural concept which has so much of depth to it and so much to explore which makes it a wide approach is shown to be revolving only around DD nd Shergills which gies is a narrow approach bothers me.πŸ€”

I mean after seeing the promo and learning about the concept I had high hopes and not to defame bt I don't want it to be another Ekta like show. Done with that.

Feel free to share your thoughts. I hope CVs listen pay attention to this. Need to spread the word.

Lisa😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Welcome to the forum, Lisa. 

Right from the beginning I have been very vocal about my disappointment of Pi as the evil force. Exactly for the reasons you mentioned and a bit more. With the power of two ratnas in her grasp, she could have terrorized the world by whipping up storms and earthquakes, mind controlled people, made people worship her as God. Alas! Our Pi is just interested in acquiring the third gem and kills only when she is found flying. 

By just changing the scope of evil of Pi the story would have been so much more. 

As for the ability of the sisters, I kind of excuse it with the fact that DD have still not found the full capacity of their powers. Once they accept it willingly, the range of their abilities too may widen. And not just that, as we saw in Sunday's epi their powers gain more strength when they are together. So it might evolve now. 

But I guess it is futile to wish for ITV writers to have a vision beyond family drama. 

- Indu

Edited by Amy- - 4 years ago
Pink.beans thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Agreed πŸ’― Advik sanak nyra are brilliant actors.... The team is just ruining their capabilities and potential. Out of all things the fast moving track is the most annoying πŸ˜’

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice post

Agreed with the speed of stories it is going to fast and one thing I miss their is no person who guides both sister and also inform about the past and reasons of happening and Pi role in all this mess.

Guidance to sisters is needed so that can take decision after well thinking.

Wicked_Dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy-

Welcome to the forum, Lisa. 

Right from the beginning I have been very vocal about my disappointment of Pi as the evil force. Exactly for the reasons you mentioned and a bit more. With the power of two ratnas in her grasp, she could have terrorized the world by whipping up storms and earthquakes, mind controlled people, made people worship her as God. Alas! Our Pi is just interested in acquiring the third gem and kills only when she is found flying. 

By just changing the scope of evil of Pi the story would have been so much more. 

As for the ability of the sisters, I kind of excuse it with the fact that DD have still not found the full capacity of their powers. Once they accept it willingly, the range of their abilities too may widen. And not just that, as we saw in Sunday's epi their powers gain more strength when they are together. So it might evolve now. 

But I guess it is futile to wish for ITV writers to have a vision beyond family drama. 

- Indu

Hello Indu,

I understand your point with DD still not have found the full capacity of their powers, I just mean that Dri having some visions fr ppl around would make it more realistic. Family drama is for the Trp aunties we understand that bt cummon  even audience is changing now. They could balance family drama adding more realistic plots πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Wicked_Dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pink.beans

Agreed πŸ’― Advik sanak nyra are brilliant actors.... The team is just ruining their capabilities and potential. Out of all things the fast moving track is the most annoying πŸ˜’

Ssly πŸ€”

Wicked_Dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Nice post

Agreed with the speed of stories it is going to fast and one thing I miss their is no person who guides both sister and also inform about the past and reasons of happening and Pi role in all this mess.

Guidance to sisters is needed so that can take decision after well thinking.

They even killed that uncle πŸ€” and have Romi help them