Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

chod na yeh triangle se bad drama aane wala hai characters butchering nahi hogi so I don't have any problem 🤣 I just don't wanted cheating saga which will not happen anymore🤣

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Tumne ITV shows nahi dekhe ðŸ¤ªSab aise hi large hain

I did..But I don't think the same will happen here..Let's hope for the best

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

I did..But I don't think the same will happen here..Let's hope for the best

The promo and caption don't give good vibes

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

May be..But I'm positive as of now😃

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

chod na yeh triangle se bad drama aane wala hai characters butchering nahi hogi so I don't have any problem 🤣 I just don't wanted cheating saga which will not happen anymore🤣

Ruhaan ko football na banaya bas

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

This promo doesn't make sense to me if this is to show how Mishti's confession will be left incomplete and thus making way for a new triangle start... ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤£

Both have confessed to each other in actions, umpteen times by now, Mishti broke her wedding with Veer, said that she is not gonna ignore the ehsaas of pyaar she felt with Ruhaan in the jungle. If Ruhaan is gonna have doubts about her feelings for him, after all this that's the biggest joke for me... He is smarter than this CVS and we know that. Don't make him dumb all of a sudden ðŸ¤£....

Need to wait and watch... 

ILoveNature thumbnail

Ruhaan ko football na banaya bas

mere ko woh bhi chalega abh 🤣 I trust my ruhaan boy kuch galat na karega 😎 Sayad woh OS plot mene sochi thi show ke start se pahle woh hone wala hai, agar yesa kuch hua tho Kunal gone killed it 😎🤣

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Me too. Don't like the sound of this promo... 

Something about it is bothering. Can't put a finger on what it is, thoughsmiley6

ILoveNature thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudharies

This promo doesn't make sense to me if this is to show how Mishti's confession will be left incomplete and thus making way for a new triangle start... ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤£

Both have confessed to each other in actions, umpteen times by now, Mishti broke her wedding with Veer, said that she is not gonna ignore the ehsaas of pyaar she felt with Ruhaan in the jungle. If Ruhaan is gonna have doubts about her feelings for him, after all this that's the biggest joke for me... He is smarter than this CVS and we know that. Don't make him dumb all of a sudden ðŸ¤£....

Need to wait and watch... 

Yeh bikul sahi bola 🤣

I think Mishti will try to sacrifice after knowing about Pari's feeling for Ruhaan and will try to make him hate her or tell him that she don't love him bah bah but Ruhaan babu mane walo me se kaha hai. He understand her silence tho kya woh uski jhoot nahi samjhega 🤪 even if mishti will try to do sacrifice Ruhaan is not someone who will get himself sacrifice for anyone. Ha mishti ke liye kar shakta hai but he knows that mishti will not happy with that so he will not.  

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudharies

Me too. Don't like the sound of this promo... 

Something about it is bothering. Can't put a finger on what it is, thoughsmiley6

It is that tried and tested it ,she will run away then get to know about Pari love ,will refuse and contradict herself and saga continue