New article- Fans go crazy over new promo

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/shaheer-sheikh-we-are-attempting-a-realistic-approach-for-the-love-story-in-yeh-rishtey-hai_150421

Yes even they agree the show is doing pretty good without any solid love stories between two couples. And Inshallan will do exceptionally well after the rimantic track begins. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Fingers crossed. The article says fans are going crazy after the new promo .Is this happening in instagram or Twitter ? 

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

Fingers crossed. The article says fans are going crazy after the new promo .Is this happening in instagram or Twitter ? 

I am on instagram and the day the promo got uploaded i saw it all over the instagram and Shaheer and rheas page. They apparently uploaded and deleted the promo once or twice on twitter. Some people were pretty upset about losing the views and comments it had received. But must say the promo looks very promising. They have shot it very beautifully. Undoubtly one of the best promos i have seen on tv.  

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am not on IG but on twitter. On twitter this promo crossed 10000+ views the same day. Then I think SP again put the same promo the next day.It was the best ever promo on SP which got this m humongous response ( according to twitteratis.)

Edited by srilotus - 4 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you both for the information.I hope this reflects in the trp too ...

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you both for the information.I hope this reflects in the trp too ...

fingers crossed