Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msm98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BlueJasmine2.0

Actually liked the idea of changing future from the promo....1st epi was fascinating.... But saw advik as male lead that was disappointing for meπŸ€ͺ....but slowly sana- advik or I must say dristi & rakshit have created magic ....itna ki kitna bhi chuna lagaye humme cvs phir bhi Saturday kia intezar yaha haar roz hota hain πŸ˜†

I liked Adhvik in Naagin. His previous characters and the current one is different. Lets see how they proceed

BlueJasmine2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msm98

I liked Adhvik in Naagin. His previous characters and the current one is different. Lets see how they proceed

I didn't watch nagin 3 much ( actually the whole nagin series....I started watching all 3 seasons but finished none πŸ˜†)......but  me too really liked advik's Character  there....tht's why I was not prepared to see him as a polished business tycoon  ...tht's it πŸ˜Š

msm98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJasmine2.0

I didn't watch nagin 3 much ( actually the whole nagin series....I started watching all 3 seasons but finished none πŸ˜†)......but  me too really liked advik's Character  there....tht's why I was not prepared to see him as a polished business tycoon  ...tht's it πŸ˜Š

I get it know. I just hope character development and all the tracks will be properly prepared.

Sobiya153 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Welcome to the forum πŸ€—

When i 1st saw d promo i was like ok it seems interesting, will watch it... 

Then the other day i was finished watching a movie n was seeing wt shld i see next (before the 1 episode aired) came across divyadrishti i was confused. How can it be on hotstar on Tuesday when the 1st episode was to be aired on the following Saturday. Then started watching it from that day n there is no stopping... 

msm98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sobiya153

Welcome to the forum πŸ€—

When i 1st saw d promo i was like ok it seems interesting, will watch it... 

Then the other day i was finished watching a movie n was seeing wt shld i see next (before the 1 episode aired) came across divyadrishti i was confused. How can it be on hotstar on Tuesday when the 1st episode was to be aired on the following Saturday. Then started watching it from that day n there is no stopping... 

thank youπŸ€—