First reaction to the promo?

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello, I am new to this forum. Previously I used to be AVNEIL fan and after that it's DriKshit that I am back on IF for. But initially when I watched the promo my reaction was like, "Okay, another addition to the supernatural, thriller and mytho with romance, obviously. Just like other shows(won't mention the names thou😎)  with repeated tracks and end no of weddings *SIGH*  But the concept caught my attention and obviously DriKshit chemistry ☺️. I have hopes that they won't ruin it and also ShiVya can be explored in a nice way.

Also, hello everyone this is Mithu 🤗. Share your first reaction after watching promo. 

Ps - Just a small contribution to increase forum activity and share the views. 😃

Hi mithu. Welcome dear.

When i first saw the promo i was like aur kitne supernatural series ayenge omg! Lol

After that i watched few scenes of rati p entry etc and was like yeh kya ott drama hai yar.

Boom..next watched Dristi n raks first meeting and then plane scene.. no words required after that. Here i am ..

Obsessed with driskhit literally it brought me back to if after 5years.

Welcome Mittu

I liked the promo and I was happy because it was new show.

Initially I didn't watch DD. But one day between exam break I was just surfing channels and I saw the Drikshit scene with fairy lights and i was in love with show during my exams😆

Hello Mithu. I do remember you from the other thread. 

Well, my first reaction after seeing the promo was pretty good. It had been just a while since I watched Adhvik in Nagin and he was someone I loved there. I remember, I couldn't recognize it was Sana from the promo because she does look really different in the montage. It was when I was googling randomly, I came to know it was Sana. I really liked her in Splits but apart from that, when I watched the promo first time, I knew I would be watching this show. More because I have this thing for precognition and future stuff and I was home at 7 when the first episode was airing. I watched it with my family and later found no reason not to. For me, the show is much more than Drishti and Rakshit. Of course I adore them but there are other aspects of the show that draw me in it. 

That's how and why I watch DivyaDrishti. 

Edited by IAdoreYou - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Arshukaurkhushi

Welcome mithu to the forum 

Hello😃. Ur views plz

Originally posted by Saru...

Hi mithu. Welcome dear.

When i first saw the promo i was like aur kitne supernatural series ayenge omg! Lol

After that i watched few scenes of rati p entry etc and was like yeh kya ott drama hai yar.

Boom..next watched Dristi n raks first meeting and then plane scene.. no words required after that. Here i am ..

Obsessed with driskhit literally it brought me back to if after 5years.

Same here. 🤣 But I still wanna hope and expect good tracks

Originally posted by Daydreamer123

Welcome Mittu

I liked the promo and I was happy because it was new show.

Initially I didn't watch DD. But one day between exam break I was just surfing channels and I saw the Drikshit scene with fairy lights and i was in love with show during my exams😆

Well, DriKshit surely are the reason we all are here.

Originally posted by IAdoreYou

Hello Mithu. I do remember you from the other thread. 

Well, my first reaction after seeing the promo was pretty good. It had been just a while since I watched Adhvik in Nagin and he was someone I loved there. I remember, I couldn't recognize it was Sana from the promo because she does look really different in the montage. It was when I was googling randomly, I came to know it was Sana. I really liked her in Splits but apart from that, when I watched the promo first time, I knew I would be watching this show. More because I have this thing for precognition and future stuff and I was home at 7 when the first episode was airing. I watched it with my family and later found no reason not to. For me, the show is much more than Drishti and Rakshit. Of course I adore them but there are other aspects of the show that draw me in it. 

That's how and why I watch DivyaDrishti. 

IAdoreYou10/05/2019 08:56:15

Hey, glad you remember. Same here. The concept is pretty good. Hope this one will be different.👍🏼

Actually liked the idea of changing future from the promo....1st epi was fascinating.... But saw advik as male lead that was disappointing for me🤪....but slowly sana- advik or I must say dristi & rakshit have created magic ....itna ki kitna bhi chuna lagaye humme cvs phir bhi Saturday kia intezar yaha haar roz hota hain 😆