~~Main Guddan Ke Saath Hu~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

- Hayee Jindal Saab, I am so so proud of you yaar🤗I love U Yaar❤️Thank you for speaking up for Your Wife's respect by fulfilling your 3rd Vow  - "Mera Teesara Vachan JAB TAK MERI SAASEIN CHALTI RAHENGI TUMHARI SAMMAN MEIN KABHI KAMI NAHI AANE DUNGA" 🥳He doesn't care about anyone else when it comes to His Wife, If anyone dare to hurt her sentiments then please be ready to face the wrath from Guddan's Jindal Saab with interest👍🏼

- Nishant you just slayed today with each dialogues along with precise emotions⭐️👏

- Really felt bad watching Guddan facing so much humiliation & she was really heart broken to hear those bitter words from buaji🥺

- When Dadi explained what Guddan had to face in their house bcz of his unexpected revelation about their rishta, Just look at the way Sher's anger mode got activatedThe way he was marching towards buaji's room woh bhi curtains ko aise dhakka maarke, He looked like a GHAYAL SHER approaching the culprit who tried to hurt HIS SHERNI & played with her emotions

"Aarti ghar ki shaanti ke liye hoti hai na buaji? Toh aap toh isse rehne hi dijiye....Q ki jiss ghar mein ek aurat ka apman kia jaata hai, uska tiraskaar kia jaaye wahan yeh aarti bhagwan ki bhakti hawan inn sabki koi zarurat nahi hai.....Inn sabse shaanti nahi aayegi buaji....."

- Uff what a way he stopped his bua ji from doing aarti q ki jo insaan aurat ki apman karta hai unhein toh bhagwan bhi aashirwaad nahi dete👍🏼What an irony Buaji's name is Shaanti & her deeds always bring ashanti in the house🤔🤪

"Main achi tarah jaanta hu ki main aapse baat kar raha hu buaji....aapse iss lahaze mein mujhe baat karni pad rahi hai...."

- His face clearly indicated he feels so hurt to talk to his elder like this but he doesn't feel sorry for his words nor the tone in which he is talking bcz His Buaji had dared to hurt HIS WIFE's SELF RESPECT which he will not tolerate at any cost

"MAIN GUDDAN KE SAATH HU.....aur aapne jo aaj uske saath kia hai na GALAT KIYA HAI AAPNE"

- I just loved this one Determined line that came from Akshat Hubby Jindal that He is with His Wife Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal🥳& will not allow any one I repeat any one to hurt his precious Wifey

"AAPKO KOI HAQ NAHI BANTA HAI USKE VYAKTIGATH JEEVAN PE AUR USKE CHARITRA PAR ISS TARAH UNGLI UDAYE.....MATH BHULIYE BUAJI KI JO UNGLI AAP GUDDAN KI TARAF UDA RAHI HAI NA WOH MERI AUR BHI ISHAARA KARTI HAI"

- He made it clear once & for all that His Bua doesn't possess any right to question his wife's personal affairs nor possess any haq to question her character👏He also made her remember that if she point out her finger on His wife then it will directly point towards him also bcz THEY ARE TWO EQUAL HALVES in this marital relation👍🏼

- When Bua ji was saying that Akshat is not able to control his wife infact he had gone under her control, just look at his clenched fist and teeth🥳Ufff, Sher was just controlling his gussaKoi aur hota toh kab ka neeche pada milta Sher ke panche se ghayal hokar😈

- When Bua ji was accusing Guddan that she had made this DOSTI wala rishta with her every relation so that she can escape from nibhofying all her rishte, Just see that red shot eyes of Jindal Saab which clearly shouts how much he is trying to calm himself from the increasing rage

- When Bua ji was saying that a/c to Akshan since they share Dosti wala rishta, Pati-Patni ka pavitra rishta is galat, just look at Akshat👍🏼He just cant hear anything against their Anmol Dosti wala rishta

- And Bua ji aapse kisne kaha only physical intimacy defines Pati-Patni relationship?Areey Pati Patni ka rishta woh hota jahan pe ek dusare ke liye, ek dusre ke har sukh dukh mein SAATH NIBHANA sabse anmol maana jaata hai🤗When a couple understands their better half very well & when they want their rishta to enter Pyaar wala phase then physical intimacy gets its true value & importance👍🏼Aap Samjhe ya Samjhaavu??😳Badi aayi Kadwi baat bolke Kalyan karne,chal hattt😈

- His lips were trembling with anger When Bua ji was saying Akshan can never give waris to this family

"Sach... Sach toh yeh hai buaji ki aapki koi galati hi nahi hai.....AGAR GALATI HAI TOH WOH AAPKI SOCH KI HAI.....AAPKI SOCH NE AAPKI AANKHOM PAR AISI PATTI BANDH RAKHI HAI KI AAPKO YEH TAK NAHI DIKH RAHA KI AAP EK AURAT HOTE HUYE EK DUSARI AURAT KE SAMMAN KO TDEZZ PAHUNCHA RAHI HAI.... Aapko bhale hi jo lagta ho Buaji lekin yeh jo aap kar rahi hai na Acha nahi kar rahi...."

- Just look at that tears of hurt in his eyes thinking about the intensity of humiliation his Wife has to go through because of his Buaji's Galat soch He is so deeply hurt to realise the fact that he had indirectly become the reason for hurting His Guddan🥺 & he feels sorry for not being by her side when she was being questioned about their relation

"LEKIN ISS WAQT AAPKI GALAT SOCH KO GALAT SAABIT KARNE SE ZYADA ZARURI MERE LIYE MERI PATNI KO DHOONDHNA HAI"

- He was not even interested in correcting buaji and proving her soch galat👍🏼He doesn't care about anybody's thoughts atmHere Akshat was worried only for His Guddan😳 & without wasting time he is heading to console her BECAUSE HE KNOWS AT THIS TIME SHE NEEDS HIM THE MOST BY HER SIDE🤗

Extra Special Note:

1.Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal got aashirwaad not once but twice from eunuchs & unke aashirwaad hamesha Dil se nikaltha hai🤗They blessed her to have a girl child just like her❤️Awww😳I just loved how they sunofied Bua ji for her choti soch🥳👏 & blessed Guddan again to have good news soon☺️

2.Today Bua ji said Guddan is 24 years old😛Ab bass Jindal Saab ki accurate age ki gutthi bhi koi suljha de🤣

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤣age fluctuate kyoun hota hai bhai ..

6months back she was 20-21 now after 6 months ---seda 24 hayee e kabh huwi....aj ne jo kada banaya ta usme locha hai ... 

tfs mast post hai🤗

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 5 years ago
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dil le lo for the post 🤗❤️

Like I told earlier in one of my earlier post, last time he warned her in the very sophisticated version of "Samajti ho, ke thappad maar ke samjaye ?" 

So today his raised tone & anger at bua was his thappad. 👏👏

About Guddu, only after bearing a pressure of 725000 pounds per square inch, does a Coal turns to a Diamond & gets its shine 😳⭐️

& Bua ji ko lagta hai ke har couple shaadi wale night hi ghapa ghap karte hai. Koi inhe tv toh dikhao yaar !

mera apna shaadi ka toh koi experience nahi hai but I can't recall even a single tv wala couple doing that, even if they have love marriage. 🤓

So according to bua ji saare ke saare tv couples + all the real couples deciding to get intimate later after developing a deeper understanding is "galat". Bua ji ki adaalat mein sabka divorce ! 🤣

Ye gone case hai inhe chodo, waiting for tomorrow's cupboard scene 😃

& as far as I know, Guddu answers back to bua ji after that 😛

Special mentions

1. 2 times aashirwaad ---> twins ? 😉

2. bua ji ko kya pata ke Guddiya ab bhi bacchi hai !? 😳 jab se aayi hai saari mein hi hai, so badha ke andaaza laga liya hoga 🤓 Abhi toh sirf 21 ki hai 😳

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I like how makers reduced aj's age and increased guddan's age magically 😆

Some article mentioned AJ is 37 and now here Guddan is 24 😆 (this is the age I assumed about Akshat and Guddan when I saw the show initially 🤣, tbh i find this age more accurate than the prev one lol)

But if Guddan is actually 21 and AJ is actually 40+  and they have already mentioned in the show, its funny how after 100+ episodes AJ becomes 37 (like initially Antra died 15 yrs ago, n now that becomes 12 yrs ago) and now Guddan becomes 24 from 21 without any leap.

Anyways at the end of the day, age is just a number. But still makers shld make sure the age of Akshan is correct. If Akshat's age and Guddan's age was never mentioned in the show then its fine but I think Guddan's age was mentioned unless it's assumed by the Bahus.

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago
Shona1991 thumbnail

Very good pist...

But can anyone plz clear my shanka??

If bhuaji is so obsessed with her Ghar ka Waris and her soch k pati k sath physical na ho to wo patni kiss kaam ki???

But bhuaji shayad aap bhul gayi k guddan ki shadi ko to abhi sirf 7months he hue he....par aapki ladli Durga bAhu b to kitne salo see gharme hai Kishore k sath intimate he...to unka Waris kaha hai??she is the senior most from all so where is hier baccha??

Plz someone clear my shak??

Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved the way Akshat took stand for Guddan in front of bua ji... She tried intimidating him like she does for others by reminding him of who she was but Akshat faced her right on and without any diplomatic statements! He was really angry! Angry Jindal Saab is always hot! 

The waris line hit him hard too and that is why he had a bit of tears in his eyes... 🥺 he is trying to be good in all his relationships but he thinks that this one expectation he cannot fulfil ever... so far he did not care but now it is impacting Guddan because no one is questioning him but are blaming her... he was heartbroken and must have felt a little helpless too as he can get angry on the matter but not be able to do anything to shut people up... 

But jo bhi ho Jindal Saab was kamaal yesterday!!! Dhamaka macha Diya!!! I was expecting him to get angry but yelling at bua ji was awesome!!! Such a strong stand for his wife!!! He deserves an applause! 👏

I am sure this will have some good impact on their relationship in future... I have a feeling he may agree to go on the date for this reason initially as he wants to keep her happy... I am curious to know how they will react when they know that none of them had organised the date...

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

🤗 Beautiful post Saranya 🤗❤️

Love Pati Akshat Jindal defending his wife honor like he promised👏Akshat Jindal always fulfills his promise whether his wife is present or not😎

Not being able to provide a Waris hit him and Guddan really hard. It was 💔 they are not at the change, they are just getting use to being Pati-Patni in Dosti stage. But for some reason it still hurts them. 

Yah they blessed Guddan with a cute beti like hers, and two twice, imagine two identical twins girls similar to Guddan but one Masti like Mamma and one Khadus like Papa. 

I always imagined AKshan with a sweet cute little girl 

I think Buaji is guessing Guddan’s age because she looks grown up in saree. Akshans actual age will be a mystery 😆

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

- Hayee Jindal Saab, I am so so proud of you yaar🤗I love U Yaar❤️Thank you for speaking up for Your Wife's respect by fulfilling your 3rd Vow  - "Mera Teesara Vachan JAB TAK MERI SAASEIN CHALTI RAHENGI TUMHARI SAMMAN MEIN KABHI KAMI NAHI AANE DUNGA" 🥳He doesn't care about anyone else when it comes to His Wife, If anyone dare to hurt her sentiments then please be ready to face the wrath from Guddan's Jindal Saab with interest👍🏼

- Nishant you just slayed today with each dialogues along with precise emotions⭐️👏

- Really felt bad watching Guddan facing so much humiliation & she was really heart broken to hear those bitter words from buaji🥺

- When Dadi explained what Guddan had to face in their house bcz of his unexpected revelation about their rishta, Just look at the way Sher's anger mode got activatedThe way he was marching towards buaji's room woh bhi curtains ko aise dhakka maarke, He looked like a GHAYAL SHER approaching the culprit who tried to hurt HIS SHERNI & played with her emotions

"Aarti ghar ki shaanti ke liye hoti hai na buaji? Toh aap toh isse rehne hi dijiye....Q ki jiss ghar mein ek aurat ka apman kia jaata hai, uska tiraskaar kia jaaye wahan yeh aarti bhagwan ki bhakti hawan inn sabki koi zarurat nahi hai.....Inn sabse shaanti nahi aayegi buaji....."

- Uff what a way he stopped his bua ji from doing aarti q ki jo insaan aurat ki apman karta hai unhein toh bhagwan bhi aashirwaad nahi dete👍🏼What an irony Buaji's name is Shaanti & her deeds always bring ashanti in the house🤔🤪

"Main achi tarah jaanta hu ki main aapse baat kar raha hu buaji....aapse iss lahaze mein mujhe baat karni pad rahi hai...."

- His face clearly indicated he feels so hurt to talk to his elder like this but he doesn't feel sorry for his words nor the tone in which he is talking bcz His Buaji had dared to hurt HIS WIFE's SELF RESPECT which he will not tolerate at any cost

"MAIN GUDDAN KE SAATH HU.....aur aapne jo aaj uske saath kia hai na GALAT KIYA HAI AAPNE"

- I just loved this one Determined line that came from Akshat Hubby Jindal that He is with His Wife Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal🥳& will not allow any one I repeat any one to hurt his precious Wifey

"AAPKO KOI HAQ NAHI BANTA HAI USKE VYAKTIGATH JEEVAN PE AUR USKE CHARITRA PAR ISS TARAH UNGLI UDAYE.....MATH BHULIYE BUAJI KI JO UNGLI AAP GUDDAN KI TARAF UDA RAHI HAI NA WOH MERI AUR BHI ISHAARA KARTI HAI"

- He made it clear once & for all that His Bua doesn't possess any right to question his wife's personal affairs nor possess any haq to question her character👏He also made her remember that if she point out her finger on His wife then it will directly point towards him also bcz THEY ARE TWO EQUAL HALVES in this marital relation👍🏼

- When Bua ji was saying that Akshat is not able to control his wife infact he had gone under her control, just look at his clenched fist and teeth🥳Ufff, Sher was just controlling his gussaKoi aur hota toh kab ka neeche pada milta Sher ke panche se ghayal hokar😈

- When Bua ji was accusing Guddan that she had made this DOSTI wala rishta with her every relation so that she can escape from nibhofying all her rishte, Just see that red shot eyes of Jindal Saab which clearly shouts how much he is trying to calm himself from the increasing rage

- When Bua ji was saying that a/c to Akshan since they share Dosti wala rishta, Pati-Patni ka pavitra rishta is galat, just look at Akshat👍🏼He just cant hear anything against their Anmol Dosti wala rishta

- And Bua ji aapse kisne kaha only physical intimacy defines Pati-Patni relationship?Areey Pati Patni ka rishta woh hota jahan pe ek dusare ke liye, ek dusre ke har sukh dukh mein SAATH NIBHANA sabse anmol maana jaata hai🤗When a couple understands their better half very well & when they want their rishta to enter Pyaar wala phase then physical intimacy gets its true value & importance👍🏼Aap Samjhe ya Samjhaavu??😳Badi aayi Kadwi baat bolke Kalyan karne,chal hattt😈

- His lips were trembling with anger When Bua ji was saying Akshan can never give waris to this family

"Sach... Sach toh yeh hai buaji ki aapki koi galati hi nahi hai.....AGAR GALATI HAI TOH WOH AAPKI SOCH KI HAI.....AAPKI SOCH NE AAPKI AANKHOM PAR AISI PATTI BANDH RAKHI HAI KI AAPKO YEH TAK NAHI DIKH RAHA KI AAP EK AURAT HOTE HUYE EK DUSARI AURAT KE SAMMAN KO TDEZZ PAHUNCHA RAHI HAI.... Aapko bhale hi jo lagta ho Buaji lekin yeh jo aap kar rahi hai na Acha nahi kar rahi...."

- Just look at that tears of hurt in his eyes thinking about the intensity of humiliation his Wife has to go through because of his Buaji's Galat soch He is so deeply hurt to realise the fact that he had indirectly become the reason for hurting His Guddan🥺 & he feels sorry for not being by her side when she was being questioned about their relation

"LEKIN ISS WAQT AAPKI GALAT SOCH KO GALAT SAABIT KARNE SE ZYADA ZARURI MERE LIYE MERI PATNI KO DHOONDHNA HAI"

- He was not even interested in correcting buaji and proving her soch galat👍🏼He doesn't care about anybody's thoughts atmHere Akshat was worried only for His Guddan😳 & without wasting time he is heading to console her BECAUSE HE KNOWS AT THIS TIME SHE NEEDS HIM THE MOST BY HER SIDE🤗

Extra Special Note:

1.Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal got aashirwaad not once but twice from eunuchs & unke aashirwaad hamesha Dil se nikaltha hai🤗They blessed her to have a girl child just like her❤️Awww😳I just loved how they sunofied Bua ji for her choti soch🥳👏 & blessed Guddan again to have good news soon☺️

2.Today Bua ji said Guddan is 24 years old😛Ab bass Jindal Saab ki accurate age ki gutthi bhi koi suljha de🤣

SaruSenan09/05/2019 19:52:53

Yesterday epi good coz sad for Guddan so only good.. N my sweet heart Akshat🤗 Superb reply to Daadi bua.. 👏 n 

I am not angry with my sweet heart Akshat but yes i am very sad smiley19n shocked smiley3n disappointed smiley19with AJ  coz i want why he not control his gussa...smiley19

but Dil ko yakin tha Akshat  to Akshat hai my sweet heart lots of love.smiley27

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

🤣age fluctuate kyoun hota hai bhai ..

6months back she was 20-21 now after 6 months ---seda 24 hayee e kabh huwi....aj ne jo kada banaya ta usme locha hai ... 

tfs mast post hai🤗

rs-shailu295/9/2019 7:30:14 PM

Wahi toh I was like 21 se seedha 24 dialogue writers ko suddenly Amnesia hua hai shyayad?🤣

Thank U Shailu🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Dil le lo for the post 🤗❤️

Like I told earlier in one of my earlier post, last time he warned her in the very sophisticated version of "Samajti ho, ke thappad maar ke samjaye ?" 

So today his raised tone & anger at bua was his thappad. 👏👏

About Guddu, only after bearing a pressure of 725000 pounds per square inch, does a Coal turns to a Diamond & gets its shine 😳⭐️

& Bua ji ko lagta hai ke har couple shaadi wale night hi ghapa ghap karte hai. Koi inhe tv toh dikhao yaar !

mera apna shaadi ka toh koi experience nahi hai but I can't recall even a single tv wala couple doing that, even if they have love marriage. 🤓

So according to bua ji saare ke saare tv couples + all the real couples deciding to get intimate later after developing a deeper understanding is "galat". Bua ji ki adaalat mein sabka divorce ! 🤣

Ye gone case hai inhe chodo, waiting for tomorrow's cupboard scene 😃

& as far as I know, Guddu answers back to bua ji after that 😛

Special mentions

1. 2 times aashirwaad ---> twins ? 😉

2. bua ji ko kya pata ke Guddiya ab bhi bacchi hai !? 😳 jab se aayi hai saari mein hi hai, so badha ke andaaza laga liya hoga 🤓 Abhi toh sirf 21 ki hai 😳

Thank U Genie🤗 aap bhi le lo Dil❤️

@Bold Exactly even he was feeling hurt for talking with bua ji in that tone BUT HE WAS NOT FEELING SORRY👏

@Green Well said⭐️👏

@Blue Mereko bhi shaadi ka experience na hai phir bhi when she said those words I was like pagla gayi ho kya😳 Mututal care, respect and understanding hona sabse zyada zaruri hai in a relationship and then only physical intimacy will come into figure when they both are ready to take their rishta to next level👍🏼

@Purple It will be such a heart warming scene I AM DAMM SURE Akshan are gonna slay⭐️

@Orange Konse script se mila yeh😛

@Brown Yehi toh saare Akshan shippers ki khwayish hai☺️

@Skyblue Dialogue writers ko Amnesia hua hai Genie🤣