Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Alia looked pretty fosho and cinematography great too! ... Rest was all idiotic!

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Such a tv serial female lead intro. Suits Alia who is fit for a tv actress role only.

lailaaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

oh man.. what an eye sore. I was actually excited for this song because it's catchy!

I've noticed that alia cannot do the whole graceful dance, expressions, and performance thing. Her expressions are awful, overdramatic, and have no grace. Same in hookup song, same in this, same in every song where she has to dance, look pretty, and express. She should stick to the dear zindagi, udta punjab type roles, she excels in urban roles, not typical hindi film heroine which karan is desperately trying to carve her into. This song was clearly made to show her in a role like ash in HDDCS or deepika in ram leela - alia isn't them. 

I'd love to see alia in a serious web series, on netflix or something, she'd do great there..like ma sheela. I can see her being AMAZING in a role like that. But the whole dreamy bollywood heroine charisma is not for her. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

omg...her hand movements are as if she is rapping or something....

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I liked the song. Alia looks pretty in it. Even the cinematography is good. At times I feel forum members simply enjoy bashing Alia. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She cannot lip sync properly at all. Started noticing it from GMP.. hookup and this song confirms it.

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Offcourse they had to give her an introduction song if Varun had one. Though if she is the narrator of the movie then I guess rightly so. Anyways she looked pretty in the song and her hair <3

Mahabhootni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'll be honest there were a split seconds of moments where she looked like both Deepika and Madhuri. The styling just made her morph into someone else.