Shall we ever fall in love? (Thread 2 continuation)

R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Xxx

Edited by R_Ritz - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

R_Ritz thumbnail

Xxx

R_Ritz thumbnail

Xxx

Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Aryan seems to be more and more likely to be a criminal. Till we do not know the content of the 3rd chip. So it is not 100% certain that he is bad.

Why is Aryan not doing anything to stop Thapki if he is guilty? There is something wrong here. Does he want Thapki to find the truth?

So, the head of the college is behind these medicines too. He might already know that Thapki is doing this project. Thapki must have told Jatin about this. 

It's good that the girls did not neglect their studies because of what is happening in their life.

The school election seems to be significantly less important compared to their complicated life.

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It was so so gud to read the updated part of my fav FF. 

Really feeling bad for Thapki as we still do not know wat Aryan is. Is he good or bad and how bad? Really looking forward to know how Thapki will solve this mystery. And now eagerly waiting for the next parts

R_Ritz thumbnail

Xxx

R_Ritz thumbnail

Xxx

Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Thapki is a confused character. She knows that Aryan is probably bad and still wants to be with him. Was she again testing him? 

There are some problems at home. I wonder how Thapki will react to this. Till now we have only seen Thapki with Aditi. Rest of the family is still unknown.

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Just loved the two parts esp the last one 👍🏼Amazingly written but very very confusing. Which game r these two playing??? Aaryan and Thapki both are just confusing me immensely. Wat do they want?? And wat r they upto?? Thapki sudden request from Aaryan and his denial made me so confused. The story is becoming more and more complex each passing day and wat abt Aditi and all other things..... Oh Pls pls pls update asap and reveal sone mystery too. U its driving me crazyyy 

Edited by Kar_Nan - 4 years ago
R_Ritz thumbnail

Xxx