aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The CVs must think that we, the audience, are just plain addled. Or else how can they dish out this incredibly stupid track of the pseudo Sikander and expect us to swallow it whole?

Just because they show the words "ek mahine ke baad," are we supposed to switch off our brains and eat the illogical drivel they serve up regularly on weeknights?

What happened during the course of one month and this Sikander's rehabilitation in the hospital? Don't tell me that no one was allowed to visit him --not Mahendar, Bebe, Lovely, Gunjan, or the kids. This is incredible. When he was in ICU, yes we can understand visitors not being allowed; however, during the course of subsequent plastic and other surgeries and rehabilitation, surely it can be assumed that the members of the Gill family, including the kids, would have seen him.

Therefore please spare us pseudo Sikka's dhamakedaar entry and the family members' bewilderment. Even if we are to believe that the children did not see their father for a month, surely the adults would have visited Sikka and talked to him over the phone. Did no one in the Gill family wonder about his strange behavior and his rustic accent? Even if Sikka had memory loss, he would have reverted to speaking Punjabi, not a generic rural UP accent. What about Mahendar who went to the hospital to pick Sikka up and bring him back to the Gill house? Did he not think anything amiss? Do these people not notice the glaringly obvious fact that something is terribly wrong? How can they miss this for a whole month?

Sad that the family dog has to do parda-faash of someone masquerading as a family member they know and love dearly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

good points amif. This imposter is now boozing in the music room and threatening Kulfi and kulfi got a dream that Sikka is asking her to look for him if hez lost. Now our bahurani will gear up looking for her father and after all the efforts and going thru some deadly endangerment she would be successful in finding him and bringing him back home and unmask the imposter but ye sab karne ke baad - what would she get ? NOTHING !! Coz as soon as real Sikka gets back home with Kulfi's solo efforts, that father snatcher monster will jump in and take him away saying hez my dadda and kulfi would once again be left alone lasting for her father's love and burning desire to call her father - father !

Now i think every member of the forum can predict and write future story after seeing the same trend since last one year. Nothing has changed till now and nothing seem to change in future !

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Really sikka  behaving like 10 year old boy and voice like adult? 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mahinder is the dumbest person there. All are dumb though.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintisara

good points amif. This imposter is now boozing in the music room and threatening Kulfi and kulfi got a dream that Sikka is asking her to look for him if hez lost. Now our bahurani will gear up looking for her father and after all the efforts and going thru some deadly endangerment she would be successful in finding him and bringing him back home and unmask the imposter but ye sab karne ke baad - what would she get ? NOTHING !! Coz as soon as real Sikka gets back home with Kulfi's solo efforts, that father snatcher monster will jump in and take him away saying hez my dadda and kulfi would once again be left alone lasting for her father's love and burning desire to call her father - father !

Now i think every member of the forum can predict and write future story after seeing the same trend since last one year. Nothing has changed till now and nothing seem to change in future !

Yes! You summed it up well. I think forum posts are more interesting than the show.