Ok...I re watched this season again

Empress_Boa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I had 2 days holiday off work and in those days I watched Silsila seaon 2 from the beginning till up to date like 4 times yes...I liked the chemistry between Ruhaan and Misti so much that I decided to rewatch all the episodes again. What I realised is that Ruhan and Misti both had feelings for each other since the beginning but Ruhaan realised it earlier then Misti. Misti treated Ruhaan bad but that was because she was uncomfortable with the feelings and emotions she was getting from Ruhaan. Misti made a decision to get married to Veer because he was her first and she thought everything is perfect with him. She was too traumatized from her childhood that she mad a rational decision to be with Veer because he was the perfect candidate for it. But along all this the family and Pari mentioned quite a few times that Misti is not her true self around Veer and his family. She changes too much and does everything to make it perfect. This is one of the big NO in a relationship. You can not force your self to be perfect and something you are not to achieve happiness. When Ruhaan came in Misti's life she started acting defensive. Ruhaan's presence made her feel uncomfortable. She acts herself around him. She gets mad. She gets angry. She cries and she sympathize. Once she realised she loves Ruhaan she made a right decision to break up with veer because they can never be happy together plus Veer was in love with Misti's persona that she created not the real Misti. I have to admit tho that having your best friend steal your gurl is a really really horrible but its better to now then never. Its better for every thing to come out then when its too late. 

Pari so far have been absolutely the best. She has been honest with her feelings and towards Arnav. She pushed Misti to take the right decision. At first I thought how Pari fell for Ruhaan so fast but as watching the show again....I realised that it took Pari a while to realise the feelings she has for Ruhan. Ruhaan helped her in many ways so its understandable that she will fall for him. Also the way Ruhaan is with her I can understand why she thinks Ruhaan might like her back. Idk how she is gonna react when she finds out the truth. But based on first episode she did admited that Nandani is not at fault (which I do not agree with lol) but anyway given that statement, Pari should be the one to understand this madness the most. Hope she will still be this great character and they won't butcher her. 

Ruhaan omgggg loool seriously I can say he is not a good friend but the way he and Misti is I can not hate him. He is such good character..well so far anyway. He knew what he is getting himself into and he does it in a way where I can not help it but like him. He is not sneaky and a lier like Kunal was. When Misti finally gave in to him, he made sure to let Misti know the situation they are in and what sacrifices they have to make because people wouldn't understand and the conflict they will have to deal with is gonna be heavy. Ruhaan will lose his best friend. And he and misti has to live with this guilt forever. 

But seriously above all what ever happens! Misti breaking it up with Veer is the right decision. Even if that means breaking few hearts because time will heal all that. And people can move on and be with the one they truly love.