aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This show has the annoying habit of not tying up loose ends properly, before jumping to another track. While we grapple with the reason why there is a fake Sikander or a faking Sikandar, one wonders  what on earth happened to:

1. Mia

2. Kulfi's trophy

3. Ammaji and Rajan

4. The rest of the members of Kulfi's Benaam music group, to whom she was so attached, and without whom she could not live? Did they all go back to the remand home?

5. The money received from Little Super Star show

6. Kulfi's music career. It would have been nice to show her getting offers for singing opportunities, etc.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ye sab kya puch liya😲

No no. Kulfi Bahu will now embark on a mission to get to know her good for nothing Baba. Kulfi Bahu has to cry. Ah! How could you talk of a career? 

aimf thumbnail

@ Octothorpe Very funny!!!😆

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Tomorrow  kulfi character will go inside amyra  and amyra character will go inside kulfi 

Lovely will become nimrat . Ha ha

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

This show has the annoying habit of not tying up loose ends properly, before jumping to another track. While we grapple with the reason why there is a fake Sikander or a faking Sikandar, one wonders  what on earth happened to:

1. Mia

2. Kulfi's trophy

3. Ammaji and Rajan

4. The rest of the members of Kulfi's Benaam music group, to whom she was so attached, and without whom she could not live? Did they all go back to the remand home?

5. The money received from Little Super Star show

6. Kulfi's music career. It would have been nice to show her getting offers for singing opportunities, etc.

I have not been on forum for long time . I think  we are expecting too much . They think brainless people watching the show . There are so many loose ends and nothing  continues . Banam group went back to BVSK . What about their families ? Why they are not united with families ?one of the kids father was sick . What happened to cow name Billo ? Why kulfi forgot her mama ?  No kid goes to schoool . Very strange indeed . 

aimf thumbnail

@ Heema

Yes, you have raised very good points. Yesterday I was watching the show with some people who were seeing it for the first time, and they were surprised that it was bringing big TRPs and was so popular. They said it was badly directed and it appeared that the little girl did nothing except cry.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What happened to the kids? And Mia? Kulfi cudn't even hold her win for a sec. Amyra came here only to destroy her happiness. She says na that kulfi always comes wherever she is to destroy happiness, it is she who does it. 

Why shud they rush to fake Sickander so early?

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

@ Heema

Yes, you have raised very good points. Yesterday I was watching the show with some people who were seeing it for the first time, and they were surprised that it was bringing big TRPs and was so popular. They said it was badly directed and it appeared that the little girl did nothing except cry.

Agree. These days it was worse, nothing worth to watch. I stopped watching after hospital track.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The Benam group is back to Bal Sudhar Kendra. Ammaji is not there anymore. Another good guy is running that home at present and he is so good that he let them visit Kulfi once. This was mentioned in one episode.

Rest........I have no clue. Mia made those videos for what was never explained nor used by her. I mean then why did she took so much trouble? I thought they would run a story on this track. but no.

Suddenly Amyra got Blood cancer. None but only Kulfi could save her. I mean how?? She is not her sis. In one episode Sikka donated Kulfi blood. That means he could save Amyra too. This is really funny.........how they think we are dumbos. smiley37smiley37

At present Lovely is acting like one hell of an innocent girl. This fake Sikka took Kulfi for song recording. As far as we know about Lovely wouldn't she oppose? Or Amyra would feel hurt that papa is giving Kulfi an opportunity to be a professional singer but not her. We saw why he is doing that. But not Lovely and Amyra.