Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Another heartbreak for Kainat in store. S is going to realize her love and Z will dump K. He promises marriage to Kainat and gets her hopes up. He will easily break her heart and get his happily ever after with Saltanat. 

I hate how SaRoon think they can play with Kainat's feelings however they want. S keeps telling K that Zaroon is yours only. Zaroon now is promising to marry Kainat. 

CVs have made it official that SaRoon is endgame then why make a love story on someone's pain and heart break? Can SaRoon really have a happy marriage while K lives in devastation forever? How can they live with themselves? 

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshian14

Another heartbreak for Kainat in store. S is going to realize her love and Z will dump K. He promises marriage to Kainat and gets her hopes up. He will easily break her heart and get his happily ever after with Saltanat. 

I hate how SaRoon think they can play with Kainat's feelings however they want. S keeps telling K that Zaroon is yours only. Zaroon now is promising to marry Kainat. 

CVs have made it official that SaRoon is endgame then why make a love story on someone's pain and heart break? Can SaRoon really have a happy marriage while K lives in devastation forever? How can they live with themselves? 

Not Saroon this ugly plan is Z's. Also coming to the last part how can K live happily with a person who was in to her cousin. Like seriously how can she have a happy marriage knowing that she is not Z's first choice and her cousin will be devastated. Both girls should just leave Z he is not a stud tbh. I don't know why they are in to him. Z ka ghar jis kay saath bhi banay ga woh kisi aur ki khusiyon ko barbaad kar kay banay ga.

Arshian14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Not Saroon this ugly plan is Z's. Also coming to the last part how can K live happily with a person who was in to her cousin. Like seriously how can she have a happy marriage knowing that she is not Z's first choice and her cousin will be devastated. Both girls should just leave Z he is not a stud tbh. I don't know why they are in to him. Z ka ghar jis kay saath bhi banay ga woh kisi aur ki khusiyon ko barbaad kar kay banay ga.

If Saltanat ends up being devastated then that is her own fault. If you love him then accept him. If Kainat is devastated then SaRoon are mainly to blame. Kainat keeps telling S to accept Z if she wants. K has this deep belief that Allah would not do wrong with her and she never asked S to do anything. S is to be blamed for the mess she is creating. She is playing and interfering with everyone's lives. What right does she have to do this?

SONAL30 thumbnail

I never wanted KaiZa as end game but after today's episode i don't even want SaRoon coz neither K nor Z's love is real...they both clearly called their love a Zid n according to Gazala Z wants to acquire S (haasil karna is acauire right...sorry m bad with urdu....don't know about the real meaning but it is definitely not winning ur love)...so no one's love is real...K & Z both r trying to fulfill their zid nothing else

S should stay away from both of them

N mist importantly the show is slow so i am loosing interest

Waisey bhi this show reminds me of swaragini...rangeela is telecasting SR again main wohi na dekh lu😂

Arshian14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

I never wanted KaiZa as end game but after today's episode i don't even want SaRoon coz neither K nor Z's love is real...they both clearly called their love a Zid n according to Gazala Z wants to acquire S (haasil karna is acauire right...sorry m bad with urdu....don't know about the real meaning but it is definitely not winning ur love)...so no one's love is real...K & Z both r trying to fulfill their zid nothing else

S should stay away from both of them

N mist importantly the show is slow so i am loosing interest

Waisey bhi this show reminds me of swaragini...rangeela is telecasting SR again main wohi na dekh lu😂

Saltanat's love is also not real. What exactly happened that she fell for him? There is no substance to her love. All of their interactions have been Zaroon touching her without consent and her telling him that he belongs to Kainat. Can anyone tell me how this "love" happened? 

SONAL30 thumbnail

Saltanat's love is also not real. What exactly happened that she fell for him? There is no substance to her love. All of their interactions have been Zaroon touching her without consent and her telling him that he belongs to Kainat. Can anyone tell me how this "love" happened? 

i don't like her character that's why i have not commented on her love but now u asked me so here is my explanation to S's feelibgs...i don't understand her feelings at all....at least K & Z r here for their zid but i don't find any base or logic behind her feelings

Both the girls r mean to each other....they deliberately demean each other by their words

K always remind S ki Z ko hamare bado ne Chuna 

Same with S she always  remibd K though indirectly that now Z loves her

They both try to hurt each other by their words which i don't like...i m finding all the 3 leads weak

Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can never  understand  these cvs.  just give  S  pain  zaroon  will agree to marry kainat. and when the marriage time  S will confess her love zaroon once  again  zaroon leave kainat  she will heartbroken again. K start haterd  S  and will be negative  I don't blame  her  after been rejecting again again . person  give  up  her goods. why  don't  cvs  make entry  new  main character  and pair  her with K .                                                                                                            

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the link.  Nice promo! Let's see how many times the three of them will get married to each other!  

Arshian14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Thanks for the link.  Nice promo! Let's see how many times the three of them will get married to each other!  

I think they will get married only once. SaRoon and Kainat with someone else.